Hugs and new Words

Hello Baby Suho !!!

: HERE'S The UPDATE....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO Dorm

 

 

"Myunnie  where here...?'' Exo appa shout..

 

 

Suddenly a little baby boy running towards the door...with his little feet with no sock..

 

"Exo appa"...Myunnie shout while smiling and raising his little short arms for a lift and a hug......Because of weakness towards cute things.Kris pick up Myunnie  and give a squishy hug to the baby boy...

 

"Kris appa, Myunnie can't breath...to tight.."..Myunnie said while giggling..

 

"ahh Myunnie what about Luhan appa..??"...Luhan said..Myunnie giggled and climb towards to Luhan and giving a hug...

 

"Myunnie do you miss us..? because Exo appa Miss Myunnie alot.."..Lay said

 

Myunnie nodded.."Myunnie miss, miss, miss, miss, Exo appa alot too like this.." while spreading his little arms wide...Exo chuckled because of the cuteness of Baby Myunnie..and started to go to living room..

 

 

 

Living Room

 

 

"Myunnie we have a suprise for you" Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen said in unison...Myunnie look his appa and there holding...Suddenly his eye got wide and started to jumping on his feet...

 

 

"Yehet...Yehet..cake...cake...Myunnie have a cake..thanks Baek appa, Chanyeol appa,Chen appa..."

"your welcome Baby Myunnie " Baekhyun , Chanyeol and Chen said again in unison..

"Myunnie where did you learn  the word Yehet and why are your not wering a socks.."..Xiumin said..

"hmm...hmmm..annmmm....Sehun appa always said it while Kai appa always dont like to wear socks.." Myunnie said while looking to Xiumin...all EXo llot towards the two maknae and the maknae smile only..

"Tao appa ,,can i eat the cake..."..Myunnie said while looking to Tao..

"hmm..Later Myunnie...you have to eat dinner first ..Ok.."Tao said

"hmm Ok.."..Myunnie said..and smile

 

 

D.O. pick Myunnie .." Lets go Baby lets eat and then you will eat your cake.."..Myunnie smile to D.O..."Kyungsoo umma ..I miss you .." Myunnie said and hug D.O...."Umma miss Baby Myunnie too..." said D.O..and give a kiss to Myunnie in his  chubby cheek..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

: ohh..sorry for the late update...to much schedule..college is so tiring i have to make  my school work and past some test.. Sorry again hope you enjoy the update...