Chapter 9 : Time with you

Monday Couple...or should we say everyday?

     "Why are you so nervous?"he smirk and ask Jihyo. Their face was so close Jihyo could feel his warm breath when he speaks. "What do you think I will do?" he asked again. Jihyo's eyes widened and she did not say anything. Gary lift up his head a little almost letting their lips touch.

       Jihyo shut her eyes tightly. She was breathing heavily,afraid that Gary might really do something.

      "Aish! You want me to kiss you so badly huh?" Gary put down his head and . "Yah!Go away..."Jihyo got a little angry and pushed herself away from Gary because she was so embarassed.

       "No..stay" Gary pulled her back to him again. "Oppa...what do you want?" Jihyo sceam and fell on Gary again. Gary slowly put her head on his chest and hug her tightly. "Stay like this" he softly speak. "Oppa..." Jihyo look up and stare at him. "Just stay like this...and fall asleep in my embrace." he gently speak again. Jihyo did not reply him and let out a smile. She wrap her arms around him as an answer.

       They talked and whispered for moments and enjoyed the time being together. Jihyo was feeling a little tired already and slowly mumbled, "Oppa..can you rap something for me till I sleep?" she requested. "Sure..anything for you" he replied her.

      He rap his favourite lyric softly for minutes while his hand slowly comb her silky hair.

      "Asleep?" he softly ask after an hour. No reply. He smile knowing that she's sleeping soundly already. He look down and burried his face in her hair. He stare at her and slowly fell asleep hugging her. 
 


       Jihyo open her eyes and felt a warm and comfortable pillow. She smiled remembering that she was lying on Gary's buffy chest and slighty move her head. "Ummm...Morning" Gary woke up from Jihyo's movement. "Mianhe Oppa..I woke you up?" she said while staring at Gary's blur face and laughed out loud.

     "Wae?How dare you laugh at your oppa?" He said and pouted a little. "Ani..Oppa..you really look so blur in the morning." she laughed and pinched his cheeks lightly. Gary was a little shock when Jihyo pinch him and laughed out heartily.

      "Come..." Gary suddenly carried her in a bridal way and stood up. "Oppa!" she was shocked by him again. "I was wondering how long are you going to stay on top of me,you lazy girl. Go prepare yourself for breakfast already."he gently put her down when he reached the washroom. "I'll make you some breakfast. Go wash yourself up." he continued while Jihyo was still feeling a little lazy and tired,she stood there, still wanting to sleep a little longer. "Princess Mong wanting more sleep huh?" he smiled at her while she rub her eyes and nod. "No..no..It's almost noon already! Quickly wash yourself up...or you want me to help you out?It's not the first time I've seen you bathing anyw..." Gary about the first time he accidently saw her in the bathroom while she was bathing. "Yah!You're not suppose to remember that!"Jihyo shouted embarassly and shut the door quickly. He laughed seeing her so embarassed.

      Jihyo prepared herself and they both ate their breakfast Gary made. "Oh..Oppa,i'm off today,but don't you have work today?" she suddenly remembered and asked Gary. "I do...I'm leaving in awhile" he replied. "Arasso" Jihyo replied in a soft voice,slightly disappointed. "But my soul never leaves" he cheesily tries to cheer Jihyo up upon seeing her sulky face. "Pabo!"she laughed heartily and replied him.

       "Finished eating?Oppa gotta leave now." he pat her head and stood up preparing to leave. "Arasso Oppa.."she stood up too,and walk him to the door. "We still have to face the cruel world, you know when Oppa step out of this place,we'll just be the normal Monday couple again right. Don't worry, i believe there will be a day that we can be together for real." Gary comfort her while holding her hand tightly before he leaves. "I understand Oppa.." she let out a smile. Gary held her face and gave a small peck on her forehead then gave her a smile too."Take care,Mong jihyo." he said and leave.

     Jihyo forlornly closed the door and sat at the couch, feeling a little empty. "I wonder when is his next visit." she thought to herself,missing him a little.

*beep beep*

To :Jihyo
You need to come back to the company right now! Hurry!
From : Manager Unnie

[End of Chapter 9]