Chapter 8: Surprise Visitor

Monday Couple...or should we say everyday?

"Who is it at this hour?" Jihyo mumbled to herself.

*ding dong*

"Jihyo yah..." a familiar voice is calling her from outside

The door bell ring again. "Ye..ye...I'm coming." she immediately rushed to the door and opens it.

"Princess Mong(Blank)!"

 "Ga...ry..Oppa?! How did you get here?" Jihyo was shock, like really shock when she saw Gary standing outside her house,with packets of foods in his hand.

 "By car ofcourse." he then walked in to her house,shut the door and placed all the foods on a glass top. "Hm.Your house is neat" he look around.

 "I mean...how did you know my address?" Jihyo asked,still standing there blankly. No one ever know her exact address besides her manager unnie and her family.

      "I've got a way" he smirk at her. "You haven't had your dinner right?Come,where's the plates?" Gary continued and walk into the kitchen searching up and down for plates. "I've bought some Ddeokguk(rice cake soup) and Mandu(Dumplings)!" Gary kept telling Jihyo what he brought cheerfully until when he realised she was still shocked about his appearance and quietly stood at the side. The sudden appearance of him startled her. "Wae Jihyo yah? Did Oppa disturb you? Sorry....." he felt sorry and afraid she might not like people visiting her house. "Ani(no) Oppa...i'm just shock. Yah! Don't worry!" she quickly replied him when his face became so worried. "Pabo.." she softly chuckle. " Ah~ I thought you're angry..Pali(Faster)! Come and eat the food before it gets cold.." he replied her and pulled her towards the dining table.


     "Wahhh. Tastyy!" Jihyo exclaim and scoop a big spoon of rice cake into , leaving a little stain on the corner of . Gary who is watching her all the time wipe with his hand. She awkwardly smile to him. "You must be thankful Oppa brought you this dinner. If not you would probably be eating that cup noodle." he added in pointing to the stacks of cup noodle on her kitchen top. "Yes Oppa, you're the best!" she smiled. " Hm..you got work tomorrow?" he curiously ask back. "No. Wae? Every tuesday is my off day." she answered him. "Okay then! I've accompanied you for your dinner..It's your turn to accompany me now,let's watch some movies! What good movie do you have here?" he suggested and stood up wanting to search the disc for some good movies. "Why so sudden?" she got startled. "Well, I get lonely sometimes too." he replied giving her a pityful face.

       "Oppa...you know we can't get this close..." she softly tell him and sighed a little. "Jihyo yah, i know you're trying to keep distance between us...but there's no other people here now. Can you temporary let go of your company's rules and spend this time with me? Please?Just for today.." he pleaded. He just want to spend the night with the girl she love so much. They might not end up together because of those rules but he wants to be with her,just for a night is enough to cure his tiring week.

        She felt it too when Gary said it. Its suffering when they both have feelings for each other but couldn't show it out.

         "Let's forget about other thing and be ourself tonight. What movie do you want to watch Oppa?" Jihyo replied after awhile of silence, she smiled. "Great!" Gary relieved upon hearing her reply. "It's just you and me tonight."he added. "Oh! Mongji ah! Let's watch this!" Gary randomly picked out a movie and placed it in the DVD.

     "Leave the plates! It's starting already!" Gary panickly asked her to sit on the couch,worried that she might missed the starting of the movie. "Oppa,it's my disc. I've watched it for a several tim.....Oppa!" Jihyo immediately pause and shout when Gary suddenly walk beside her and carried her to the couch. "I've told you,you have to accompany me tonight." he said as he drop her to the couch, then quickly sat beside her. "Yes!It's starting!" he cheered like a little kid.

      Jihyo quietly sat and accompany Gary throughout the whole movie until it ended. "Oppa,it ended. It's almost 2 in the morning,you should go back." Jihyo said when the movie ended while dragging and pulling Gary away from the sofa.

     Gary who is lazily lying on the sofa suddenly uses his strength to drag Jihyo who is standing infront of him. She fell on him. "Waeyo(Why) Oppa!" she hurriedly tries to push herself up.

     "I'm not going home" he smirked while holding Jihyo tightly so she couldn't get up. 

      "Why are you smiling like that?" she nervously asked and their face was an inch close.

[End of Chapter 8]