Chapter 18 :Sorry that I love you

Monday Couple...or should we say everyday?

    "You don't trust my love for you?" he disappointingly asked. "Ani Oppa..please don't be like that.." she started sobbing but Gary was still frustrated about it. "Then? Or you don't even love me for real" he said to her ,this time raising his voice a little. "Oppa calm down...you know I love you.." she slowly said between her sobs. "Then why Ji Hyo yah..can you explain to me? You know I've always wanted to announce our relationship and you didn't even let me know that we actually could. Chang Jo-ssi openly accepted and told you, but yet, you did not bother to tell me...lying me for this whole time." he sighed and hold back his tears, trying hard not to look weak. "Oppa.. you have to trust me...I didn't know what is wrong as well. I know I love you a lot but somehow,sometimes, I'm still unsure about us." she told him in guilt. "Since it's like this...fine..Ji Hyo yah... we should give each other some time to think...we will temporary break up and give each other space. You should really think what you actually feel.." he sighed and move out of the house shutting the door with a loud 'bang'.

"Oppa..mianhae...." she cried out loudly.


 

    "UGHHH!"Gary slam his car door hard as soon as he entered his car. He punched the wheel with all his strength continuously until his hand reddened. "Things shouldn't be like that!" he screamed and started the car engine. He turned the radio volume to the highest,blasting the music throughout the aimless journey. He drove without direction with thoughts running in his head. The car finally stops, and he realized it is his favourite club. Where he would always have a few shots with Gil during Friday, but that was before being with Ji Hyo. He stopped visiting the club after being with her, giving her all his free time. Thinking about this makes him even more frustrated. He walked down and toss his car key to the jockey service. He move to the VIP lounge where his friends would always be. "Yo Gary Hyung!" Simon D , a rapper who is really close to him called out his name. "Pour me a cup, I'm not in a good mood." he coolly said and laid at the long couch. "What's wrong?" suddenly Gil came in to his view and asked curiously and handed him a cup of liquor. "Nothing...Don't bother me" he said angrily and gulped down the cup of beer and poured another cup. Gil sighed upon seeing him and walked away, giving him some time alone. They were all doing their own thing leaving few bottles on the table for Gary, hoping that he would calm a little after drinking. In a short period,he already gulped down a bottle of liquor. Anger still buried in him no matter how much he drinks.

   "Hey... you should stop drinking." one of Gary's friend came and took away his cup. "Leave me alone.." he said, a little annoyed and grab back his cup. "What's wrong with you today? " he again took back the cup Gary was holding. "I said leave me alone!" he stood up, drunken, and punched him in the face causing him to fall. It was definitely painful as Gary used to be a boxer, his nose bleed a little. "Yah yah... Waeyo.." Gil saw that incident and rushed towards them and hold on Gary before he punch other people. The rest of them leave the place without blaming his rude actions. They've been hanging out together for a long time and they could easily understand each other. "Leave me!" Gary flung off Gil's hand and fell on his knees. " Ji Hyo yah..." he cried in a very drunk condition and called out Ji Hyo's name continuously.

To : Ji Hyo

Come to *NAME* club now? Gary is in trouble. He needs you.

From : Gil

   "Oppa..." Ji Hyo slowly stood up from the floor and wipe off her tears. She has also been crying for hours. She quickly put on a coat and took her car keys and rushed to the location. "Oh..Ji Hyo, you're here. Sorry for disturbing you at such hour but he kept calling your name and doesn't want to leave." Gil awkwardly explained to Ji Hyo as he is not that close to her. "Kang Gary....time to go home.." Ji Hyo slowly called his name and tried to pull him up, while Gil helped her by pulling his another hand. "Why Ji Hyo...why..." he said drunken and repeatedly. "This is what he has been saying since just now.."Gil sighed and give up pulling him. He strongly carried him and flung him on his back. "Gil Oppa.. I think I'll drive him back. Carry him to my car please?" Ji Hyo followed behind the strong man and told him. She then pointed where she parked her car and Gil followed. He slowly put him in the passenger seat. "Take care of him....wait! You've got no work right tomorrow?" he almost forgot her always-busy schedules and quickly asked. "No...I'm free. Don't worry! I'm going now.." she replied and move in to the driver seat.

     She drove in slow speed so that the drunken Gary will not feel nauseous. Ji Hyo did not plan to drop him home, she wanted him to sleep in the car and refresh his mind from the cold breeze blew in from the opened window. She drove without directions and finally decided to stop at a quiet hill top facing the view of the city. It was cold and also quiet, she enjoyed it very much.She parked her car just at the right and best view. She took a long time looking at her drunken boyfriend. "Kang Gary...jinjja mianhae( really sorry)" she said in guilt and touch his face. "Liar...." Gary suddenly said with his super red and hot cheeks. "Oppa...I'm sorry." she said once again in guilt. "Yah! Song Ji Hyo!" he shouted and took one of her hands and hold it as tightly as possible. " Ah Oppa! It is really painful!" she screamed in pain and took away his hand. It took her awhile as Gary's strength is no joke. He can be really strong at times. "You should know I love you right?" she sighed and said again while rubbing her reddened hand. "Then proof it..." he suddenly climb over to ther driver seat and pressed both of her hands. He harshly smashed his lips on her. "No Oppa...wae...stop.." she said between the forced kiss. Drunken Gary is probably too angry and wild he did not stop. He ignored what she said and wanted to go even further by ripping her shirts.

     "Kang Hee Gun(Gary's real name) ! I said stop!" she strongly pushed him away and slapped him, really hard. "What do you think you're doing?" she shouted while crying. Gary was probably awake by that hard slap, he slowly sat down to the passenger seat while one of his hand still touching his burning face caused by Ji Hyo's strong hit. "I'll fetch you home." Ji Hyo calmed down a little and said. "You're crazy right now.." she scolded again. The whole journey back to his house was quiet. Non of them dare to even speak or break the ice. Gary immediately grab his bag and went down the car,still a little bit drunk. "Thanks for the ride." was what he said. She step on the pedal hard and the car speed off.

Jihyo's POV
I know I'm wrong by lying him. But he could have me just now if I didn't slap him, didn't he feel at least a little bit sorry? Why can't he just tell me a little sorry.

Gary's POV
I really feel bad for my crazy actions but I just couldn't apologize to her. I don't know why, perhaps I still feel that she should be the one that should feel bad about everything? Bad day...really bad..


*alarm rings*

    Gary yawned and woke up with his head spinning and face still burning. He totally couldn't remember he punched someone last night. The only thing that was running through his mind that time was Ji Hyo's hard slap. He slowly held his face, a little swollen face and sigh. "Should I call her?" he sat on the bed, still thinking about them. Thinking about how happy there were before this thing came up. "Whatever..." he got pissed off and took his phone to scroll through the news. 

"[CONFIRMED] MBC announced that Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary will be the next couple in 'We Got Married'. Shooting will start in next month."

"Whhat?" he could not believe what he just saw. They're both going to "We Got Married", the show where famous artistes couple goes and spend time together while the process was filmed. "No way.." what is going on. He picked up his phone unwillingly and dialed the number he called so many times previously he can even remember it, Ji Hyo's phone number.

"Oh..Oppa." 

"Ji Hyo...have you seen the news?"

"Yes..It's true actually..my manager told me that your manager and her planned without noticing us.."

"Then...what should we do?"

"I don't know, I'll probably ask them to stop. Alright, don't worry much. Bye Oppa."

"Alright...Bye..I Lov-"

She cut off the phone. He was so disappointed at the same time angry at her. He scroll through the comments for the news again.

"OMOOO. Monday Couple is going to WGM? Can't Wait!"

Yesss. Monday Couple JJANG!"

"For that, i'll be watching WGM. For Ji Hyo and Gary."

 


Author's Note : Guys. YEAYY. I really wanna thanks those who are supporting me. And about the We Got Married show, the news really came out few weeks back and yes I was very happy but too bad it was just a rumours from some fans. I was actually happy too when i heard it but well, it is also a good thing they didn't go right? They love line in Running Man is so much more natural and cute though. :P Oh btw guys, just letting you know that I actually had an instagram account for Running Man...you can follow me if you want..hahahaha. Its @runningmanism