Chapter 17 : Problem Comes

Monday Couple...or should we say everyday?

 

   "Oppa...why are you shouting your name alone outside?" Ji Hyo heard him and asked him from the shower stall. Gary probably did not hear and ignore her. He kept slapping his blushing face. "Oppa gwaenchanha(you okay)?" she started to worry after not hearing him reply. Again, 'ert' Gary was too busy slapping and stopping himself from blushing did not hear it. "Kang Gary?" she drawn open the shower curtain and wrap a towel on her body. She glance at Gary and saw him rolling at the bed while covering his face. "Oppa!! What's wrong?!" she shouted and pushed him with one hand while the other holding onto her towel. "Oh Ji Hyo yah! You finally came out!" Gary immediately sat up in relieved. He gulped upon seeing Ji Hyo right in front of her with only a towel on. "Oppa...why is your face so red? You okay?" she touch his face and move closer to him. "Uhmm.. I'm just..nothing.." he blushed even more after Ji Hyo touch him and he couldn't speak. "Yah ! Kang Gary!" Ji Hyo noticed his actions and finally knew what was he thinking about. "Mianhae..I just couldn't control my hormones.." he scratches his head and smiled. "It is not even the first time I'm like this in front of you anyway.." she grin at him and walk back to the bathroom. "Ji Hyo yah..." he suddenly stood up and hug her from the back. "Wae Oppa? Your shirt will get wet.." she got a little shocked. She is used to him hugging her like that but this time, she felt he wants something more. 

   He placed a light kiss on her neck, sending shivers to her spine. Gary then gently turn her around and kissed her lightly. Ji Hyo stoned awhile not knowing what to react. She placed both of her hands on her chest pressing her towel. He realized her awkward reactions and break the kiss. He saw her staring at him, didn't know what to do while he holds onto her shoulders. "Mianhae..I just can't control.." he gently let her go."It's okay...don't worry about me..." she smiled at quietly walk back to the bathroom and dress herself up. "Oppa..Your turn to bath!" she skipped out happily acting like nothing happened. Gary embarrassingly move in and take his shower. He quickly rinse himself in case Ji Hyo is afraid of staying outside alone and ran out after wearing his pants. " Ji Hyo.." he smoothly called upon opening the bathroom door. "Oh Oppa..." she quickly look to his direction, still wide awake. "I couldn't sleep.." she continued and pouted. " I know..that's why I bath so quickly.." he smiled and quickly snuggle into the bed with her. "Just sleep now..I'm here.." he comfort her and they cuddle into dreamland. 


  " This trip was successful because of you all. Thank you and have a save trip home.." PD Jo wishes everybody as soon as the filming ends and they took the plane back to Seoul. "Oppa..Unnie will be fetching me back. See you any sooner" Ji Hyo waved at Gary and walks towards the main entrance where the van was parked. The rest of the guys stood there waiting for their transport's arrival. "Gary yah... Both of you can't be staying like that forever. Your relationship has to be known by people outside so it will be easier for you guys." Jae Suk suddenly sneaked beside Gary and speak to him as a sunbae. "I know..but sometimes I'm just not sure if Ji Hyo's company is restricting us from being together or she is not ready...I'm always ready for her.." he sighed. " I can see she loves you very much too... You should make things possible.." he patted the troubled dongsaeng and smiled, leaving Gary more into his thought.

 


    A week passed and both of them, once again, did not have a chance to meet one another. Besides their busy schedule, they had to avoid meeting that much in case someone spotted them again. Ji Hyo finds it really weird that Gary didn't even call or text her. It was Sunday afternoon and she remembered that she is free on the night.

To: Gary

Oppa...been very busy this week? I'm free tonight. Come my house and we spend some time together? I miss you!

From : Ji Hyo

She excitedly waited for his reply. It is indeed very rare that she had so much free time and the person she wanted to see the most is him, Kang Gary.

*beep beep*

A text immediately came in after few minutes.

To : Ji Hyo

​I'm a little tired, that's it. And yeah sure, will be at your house by 6. 

From : Gary

   She frowned upon reading that message. He seems like he didn't want to come. She force herself to not think about it. Maybe he was just a little tired, she thought. She ignore the short and cold text and reached home even earlier to prepare him dinner. She put on high expectation on his reaction when he taste her best dish. She's been learning how to cook her mum's own recipe of special soup since young. She don't often cook for others unless that person is really important for her. 

*ding dong*

  She turned off the gas and looked at the clock. It was 6. "He's not late...always the on time Kang Gary.." she smiled and ran to the door. "Oppa!" she cheered seeing him stood outside with his usual cap which says 'LeesSang' on it. He casually walk in without a reply and shut the door, giving her the coldest smile ever. She immediately sensed the situation and her smile slowly faded. " Wae..?" she quietly asked. " Nothing Ji Hyo ahh.." he forced out another smile again. She awkwardly walked to the kitchen and poured out the soup. "Oppa..I've made this for you ! Have a taste..." she smiled again. They sat and eat together. " Ummm..it's delicious!" he smiled, or perhaps a forced smile. They talk and talk endlessly during the meal and everything seems fine but Ji Hyo could still sense a coldness in his stare. He may act like nothing is bothering him, but he somehow treated her a little too unusual. "Oppa...is there anything?" she suddenly clear and speak with her wobbly sound. "I think I'm the one that should be asking this question.." he said. "Eh...?" she curiously replied him, knowing that something is about to happen.

#Flashback#

  "Chang Jo-ssi...Gary-ssi is here to look for you.." the secretary of the company called out to him. "Come in.." he firmly speak. "Oh..aneyeonghasseyo Chang Jo-ssi..I'm looking for you today to speak a little about my relationship with Ji Hyo." Gary bowed to him in respect and speaks to him. " Yes..anything?" he curiously asked. " I just want to tell you that, I truly loves Ji Hyo and please let us be. I can promise you no issues will happen and Running Man will not be influence by our relationship. Besides, isn't Monday Couple famous on screen too?" he bravely speaks his opinion. "Uhmm.. Gary-ssi, first, you have to be clear that I'm not blocking you and her from being together.." he explained himself. " Eh..?" Gary could not understand what he meant.

   "Honestly speaking, of course I don't wish my artistes get involved in love lines but I never stop them from doing it. I've also told Sung-Im, to talk about it with you. If you guys really deserve it, I will let it be and announce this relationship. Of course, I could see that both of you really loves each other. So, I did not restrict your relationship and Ji Hyo is very clear about it too. It basically depends on both of you, to look at this seriously or not. I need you need a talk with her." he calmly explained leaving Gary in guilt. " Chang Jo-ssi..I'm...sorry...I didn't know..." he quietly speak and stood up, leaving the place.

Gary's POV

Why would she not tell me anything about it? What am I to her?  She couldn't trust me until now? She couldn't trust that I truly loves her...or she don't actually loves me at all? After all these years of waiting for her, what position am I in her heart..? Ji Hyo yah...how could you...

#End of flashback#

  

   "Why are you keeping it from me Ji Hyo yah..." he sadly told her everything. "Oppa...I...." tears started forming in her eyes. She didn't know what to explain as well. She herself, was not sure too why she hid it from him. 


Author's Note : Kayy Guyss! I'm back again. Hahahaha. Sorry for the long break. Anyway! Yes. This chapter is kinda short? I don't know..but the sad part is arriving. And yes, faster updates from now since my finals ended!