Chapter 19 : Everyday Couple

Monday Couple...or should we say everyday?

     "The fans will be really disappointed if we suddenly decided to announce that it is a rumours." Gary's manager furiously said to him. "I don't care, I thought you were together with Ji Hyo? It should be alright. You know how much will you earn if you go to that show, and also, Monday Couple's popularity is no joke!" he continues while Gary stood in front of him nodding quietly. "You will continue the shooting anyhow." he said and leave the place, not knowing that Gary actually fought with Ji Hyo. Gary sits in his studio scribbling with his ball pen. He heard footsteps coming nearer and he thought, it is his manager. "No, I'm not doing it with Ji Hyo...anyone except Ji Hyo." he said in anger. He doesn't want any awkward situation to happen during the show. He turned his head around and prepared to see his manager's frustrated face. "Oh...Ji Hyo...I don't mean it..." his jaw dropped when he saw Ji Hyo standing behind him. It wasn't his manager, but his precious girlfriend and he said it directly to her that he does not wish to shoot it with her. "Oh right, I'm just about to come here to tell you that I was not going to film it anyways. I know it will be awkward for you too. That is all. Here, i bought an extra Caramel Macchiato." she said holding back her tears and put the cup of coffee on the table and walked away. "Ji Hyo yah..." he called out to her but she did not turn back. Tears was rolling down her cheeks as soon as she turn away. She could not hold it when someone she loves so much actually said "anyone except Ji Hyo".

    "Yah! What did you do to Ji Hyo-ssi..she was...crying.." Gary's manager walk in curiously. "I guess we should really stop that show right?" he realized they were fighting and had no choice but to stop We Got Married. The show was stopped and the news was said as some fan's rumours. 

"OMG. I got so happy for nothing?!"

"Are you kidding me?! Stupid fans making fake rumours!"

" I was so ready for this and now?...."

"Its okay, we still love them in Running Man.."

Obviously, some fans were alright but some was furious. Gary felt really bad for the fans but at that moment, the only thing that came in his mind was Ji Hyo. Worrying that she might think the other way round. All he meant by saying that was to prevent awkwardness among them. He was afraid at that moment, afraid that she might think that he doesn't love her anymore. 

    She drag her legs heavily until a corner where Gary could not see her anymore from his studio. Silently she knelt down with tears rolling down her cheeks. "It was all my fault...." Ji Hyo cried out. She did not want to cry in public either, but she just couldn't hold it in anymore. Luckily, Gary's company was pretty empty at that hour. 

*beep beep*

Ji Hyo slowly wiped her tears and took out her beeping phone. 

To : Ji Hyo

You know I don't mean that earlier right? Let's meet up tonight? Oppa is really sorry! :( 

From : Gary

She knew it was her fault for not telling Gary everything right from the start anyway. 

To : Gary

It's ok. I understand. Meet up at your house tonight then. I have something to say as well.

From : Ji Hyo


 

*ding dong*

The door slowly creaks opened. "Ji Hyo yah...come in." Gary invited her in. They sat quietly in the couch, waiting for each other to start the conversation first. "Oppa..." Ji Hyo could not hold it in any longer and called out. "I know..It was all my fault for not telling you anything." she continued. "Is there anything wrong that made you not tell this to me Ji Hyo yah?" Gary gently asked her. " I don't know either. Being with you is probably the happiest thing that can ever happen in my life. And yes, I know you love me. I can say that I love you more than anything too. But Oppa.....have you ever think that...our love...will last? I am somehow still insecure. What if..we don't really belongs together. I don't often goes to night activities like you always does. My schedule is always packed. I am not as sociable as you do. What if we really find out that we don't really belong together. What if you're bored with my quiet lifestyle. What if-"

  Ji Hyo suddenly stop blabbering when Gary placed his finger on . "Shhh..now listen to me. Isn't love all about this? Tell me, which married couple always have the same mind an thoughts. There is no perfect love in this world, unless you work for it. Cut off all the "What if". We just have to tolerate and change for one another right? What more do you need when you have this big of love right in front of you!" Gary ends his sentence while doing a heart gesture right in front of Ji Hyo, making her laugh. " Don't worry Ji Hyo-yah. Trust me and I will continue to be the best part of you throughout your journey of life." he slowly widened his hands welcoming her to a warm hug. "Kang Hee Gun...Thank You." she cried in joy and hug him tightly. "I promise i'll never let you go again." 

 


 

"You're sure about this right?" Ji Hyo's manager unnie grab her hand tightly and asked. "Yes Unnie..." she smiled while her eyes looking at her only man, Kang Gary. 

"Alright! Press Conference starting in 3,2,1 !" the emcee shouted and all the reporter stared in curiosity. They were called to a press conference from Ji Hyo's company but unsure about what exactly is happening. Slowly in baby steps, Ji Hyo and Gary walked out from the backstage and sat at their assigned seats.

"Monday Couple!" the crowd chanted as soon as they see them walking out. Cameras were flashing at them wildly. 

Gary bravely stood up from his chair and speaks to the mic. " Uhmm.. Hello everyone.You must be wondering what this press conference is about today." he began talking to the microphone while the cameras are still flashing. "3 years back, I was invited by someone to host a program called Running Man. At first, I have little fights in my mind thinking that should I continue working as a rapper or to build a new career in my life as an entertainer. At the end, I accepted the offer and I met this girl, Song Ji Hyo also known as, my Monday Girlfriend. It has been three years we're working together as Monday Couple on the show. Fans and people around always ask me the same question again and again. You really don't have feels towards her? Just a normal on screen couple? Today, I Kang Gary, the Monday boyfriend standing here to announce that.....Monday Couple will officially become Everyday Couple. Yes, Song Ji Hyo and I are dating." he finished his sentence and held on Ji Hyo's hand. The crowd was literally shocked by their brave actions. They all stood up and gave them a big standing ovation. "DAEBAK!!!" the crowd chants. 

  Within a few hours, the news was all up on the internet, making a big fuss in all the Monday Couple shippers. 

"OMG! I can die in peace now!" some fans jokingly congratulate them.

"THIS IS...I CANNOT...IM CRYING!" some was overly emotional.

"After three years...my dreams." some loyal fans finally get their dreams come true.

Wishes were flying all over and the happiest person would definitely be, the Monday Couple. Oh no, should be the Everyday Couple.

 


"So....we're officially together." Gary cheekily said while both of them walk in to Gary's house, with no burden. "Oppa..finally!" she hugs him as tightly as she could. "Come.." he brought her to the city view window from his living room. "Tell me what do you see from here?" he asked her, still smiling widely. "Seoul? A city? A beautiful vie- " she stunned when a bunch a balloons flew up directly in front of her. A banner was hanging below the floating balloons and slowly, it flew up to her eye level. "That's right,look here Song Ji Hyo." the banner was printed with words on it and slowly it flew up. The next bunch of balloons flew up directly after the first one flew away. And again, a banner was tying below it. "Look here, the lady I love." this time, differently words was printed. Secretly, while Ji Hyo was focusing on the balloons, Gary walked away and the lights turned dimmer. 

 

[End Of Chapter 19]

 


Author's Note : By now, you guys should know what happens next right? My story is almost ending already. But still....i will continue with another story.:P This is not the end for me okay? Anyway, those fans comments..lol..that would definitely be my comments if Monday Couple really became true. :P Btw, i realize I often has some weird spelling mistake and words in my updates. Lol forgive me readers, for being a sleepyhead author. :( But you guys still understand the story right? Hahahaha.