Chapter 15 : Maknae in help

Monday Couple...or should we say everyday?

"Jihyo yah... you need to look at this awhile." Gary called out to Jihyo as soon as she finish showering. She put down her hair dryer and walk towards his direction.

'KANG GARY SPOTTED AT SONG JI HYO'S APARTMENT'

The title was at the header of the news. "No way..." she startled and scrolled the screen. Pictures of Gary getting down the car and walk in to Jihyo's apartment was captured. "Ottoke...." she slap herself with both hands constantly. "Jihyo yah.. we're lucky they didn't know when I leave...at least we're still...safe?" Gary tried to make things better. "Ani...Oppa...ah!" she started mumbling and shouting. "Hey,chill chill" Gary hug her tightly to calm her down. "We can think of some ways to settle it. Oppa is here." he comfort her.

*phone vibrates*

Their hug was cut off by the vibration at Gary's phone. He quickly check his phone.

To : Gary
Hyung, If you're worried of the news now, I can always help out! Remember I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU GUYS.
From : KwangSoo

Clearly, Gary understood the message. KwangSoo had to capitalize 'I am always with you guys.' He wanted them to tell the rest he was there too yesterday night. "Jihyo yah.. Don't worry,you got to tell the rest that Kwang Soo was here yesterday arasso?" he quickly let her know. "Kwang Soo? Ah..Lee Kwang Soo.." she let out a smile. Right after they planned what to answer or explain to the rest, Jihyo's phone immediately rang.

"Chill Unnie, i'll explain to you later." she tried to answer her Unnie as calm as she could. Then Gary secretly left the place and Jihyo drove back to her company. "As expected." she sigh and saw a huge crowd of reporters gathered outside her company. 

"Jihyo-ssi, what do you have to say about Gary's visit?"

"Does that mean you guys are together?"

"Monday Couple is real?"

Questions after questions was asked as soon as she walk out of her car, with the security guard protected of course. She calm herself before speaking. "Honestly, it is just a normal gathering. Kwang Soo was there too yesterday, didn't you guys see him?" she lied. That was what she could do that moment or else she would really be in trouble. The crowd of reporters turned silent as soon as they heard Kwang Soo's name. Then they started whispering, as if they're worrying they could not get any report or news. "That's all I could say. Sorry for making you guys wait like that." she speak and bow down respectfully. 

 "Yah yah! Kwang Soo-ssi was really there?" her Unnie dragged her and ask. " Jinjja Unnie.." she look towards another direction while answering her. Her Unnie believe it though. "But anyway, CEO still wants to see you." her Unnie informed her and shrug her shoulders. She just nod and prepare herself to meet him.

*knock knock*

"Come in please, Sung-Im(Jihyo's real name)" her CEO immediately notice it was her when her hears the knock. "CEO Baek.." she bow down politely and greet him. "I heard your explanation in the news already..." he began speaking, and she thought she is safe as he seems like he believe that Kwang Soo was there. "You were lucky enough they didn't stay to see what time he leave.." he continue. "Eh?" she acted blur trying to avoid him. " You think I will believe you really had nothing with Gary-ssi like the rest? Kwang Soo-ssi wasn't there isn't he?" he speak firmly staring into her eyes. She kept quiet and look downwards. "Honestly, I knew I couldn't hide any longer." she sighed and replied him. " The rest of them will eventually find out one day too. Is either you confirm that your relationship with Gary-ssi is real and announce it publicly or you break up with him." he suggested her. " I need more time to think about this matter.." she replied and clear . " Honestly, I don't know why you can't decide this. You seems like you love him a lot, but you kept hesitating to talk to him and decide whether to announce or not." he suddenly spoke out like a love expert. "Anyway, i suggest you talk to him as soon as possible.."


   Jihyo herself was confused too, what is she waiting for after the talk with CEO Baek. She stayed home alone that night, scratching her heads thinking about it. She didn't have a chance to see Gary throughout the week too since they might get caught the second time.

To : Jihyo

Ji Hyo-ssi , Running Man filming tomorrow will take up to two days, Monday and Tuesday. We will be going to Jeju Island and spend a night there. 

From : PD Jo

 


    " We're not starting our mission from the airport?" Jaesuk ask as soon as he reach the airport, seeing no camera shooting them. "No, we'll start after we settle down our things at the building we rented there. For now, just rest." the PD in charge explain to them and direct them to the plane.

    "Hyung..sit with your girlfriend.." Kwangsoo immediately teased both of them. At this time, he is probably the only one among them who knows about their relationship. They are arranged to be seated in pairs. "Miss me?" Gary immediately ask after sitting down and glance around him to see if anyone was seeing. Lucky for them, people around them are taking a short nap as the flight is schedule before the sun rises. "Of course I do.." she smiled. " I miss you too..We should really thank the PD for planning this trip don't we?" he whisper to her in the quiet atmosphere and tightly grip her hand. "It's only few days and I really miss you so bad.." he add up and peck her cheeks in lightning speed. "Pabo! How can you?" she slap his head softly and quickly look around to see if anyone saw it. 

    "Oppa really miss you like crazy. I don't think you can sleep tonight..I'm going to disturb you whole night long.." he softly whisper beside her ears.

[ End of Chapter 15]

 



Author's Note : am having my finals so my update will take longer. Jinjja mianhae guys! Promise there will be more updates after my finals! :(