Chapter 10 : If we're forever

Monday Couple...or should we say everyday?

P/s This chapter has Jihyo's rumoured boyfriend CEO Baek's name. But he totally doesn't involve in any relationship in my fanfiction. Here,he's just a boss to an employee.
 


      Jihyo rushed to her company as fast as she could. Her heart was thumping so fast and she could not predict what is going to happen.

      "Unnie!" she called out to her manager once reached. "Yah! CEO wants to meet you! I think he is slightly unhappy about the latest filming of Running Man where Gary kissed you." she panickly explain. "Arasso Unnie, don't worry, I can handle it." she comfort her Unnie despite she herself worry more than her Unnie does.

*knock knock*

     "Oh.. Jihyo,come in" the CEO, Baek Chang Joo said. " Oh, Anyeonghasseyo Chang Joo- ssi." she nervously step in and greeted him. "Take a seat, please." he firmly said. "Jihyo - ssi, I just want you to understand, it's not that I want to stop my artist from having happy relationship, but i totally don't want any relationship happening to my artist and it will totally make a big fuss from it. You get what I mean?" he continue. " Me...and Kang Gary?" she softly replied. " Yes.. I can agree Monday Couple is pretty famous on screen, but , please be clear to yourself, It's for entertainment purposes only. You are not dating him aren't you? You know when you date him, what if, you guys break up after, and it will cause lots of trouble to the company alright? Unless, you both are really meant for each other, or else don't bring me any problem." he strictly warned her and cleared his throat. " Yes, I understand. Sorry for the troubles Chang Joo- ssi." she replied softly again. " It's not that I want to stop you from having a relationship, but If you can confirm he is your soul mate, then go ahead.How sure are you if he is truly the one? I'm just worried if those breakup cases happen..you understand right?" he speak again. " Don't worry. I'm mature enough to think for myself." Jihyo replied and sighed in relieve then walked out.

    " Ah! Jihyo, you alright? What did her said?" her manager Unnie immediately ask her as soon as she stepped out of the office. "I'm alright Unnie! At least now I know what Chang Joo-ssi is worried of and I can handle it!" she smiled and skipped away happily. What makes her so happy is because of CEO Baek's one sentences, "but if you can confirm he is your soul mate,then go ahead". At least she know she can be with Gary if they really love each other.

     Jihyo quickly drove home wanting to rest more. " Ah~ there goes half day of my holiday." she grumbled to herself. As soon as she reach her apartment, she effortlessly dragged herself through the hallway while staring on the ground. The short hallway to her house seems so long when she's tired. "Why is my house so far from the elevator. Should have buy the unit in front of the elevator instead." she grumbled endlessly in her mind, still walking with her head down. "Why is this yeoja(girl)  walking like that with your head down?" suddenly a voice came in front of her, she saw a familiar shoe and slowly lift her head up. " Oh! Kang Gary ! Yah! Why are you here? What if someone sees you?" she got a mini heart attack when she saw him and his peaceful expression. She unlock the door and both of them went in her house. " Yah, you just left few hours ago and why are you here again?" she stared at him while putting her bag and key on the table. 

    " Three words. I miss you." he smiled at her and walk to the couch as if it is his own house. " Yah! Why are you always like that, giving me heart attack every time." she said and slap at the back of his head. " Ah Stres~S! Oppa is so sad without you" Gary replied her showing his sobbing face.

   She just laughed seeing him and his weird face. " Then what do you want to do Oppa?" she asked and sat beside him. " Anything, as long as I can see your face. Since you're always busy throughout the week, if I didn't come now, the next time I see you would probably be the next Running Man filming. Oh! Mongji ah~ Where had you been just now?" he suddenly popped out a question. "Uhm...." she hesitated.

Jihyo's Inner thought

I cannot tell Oppa what happened today. We're not 'officially' together after all. How do I know if we can last? What if this love is just like other normal relationship,being together like first love then breakup and became strangers. I'm not ready for this... I'm not ready...I'll just tell him when I am. Sigh. CEO Baek might be right..how sure am i? And...how do I ask Gary Oppa....

"Manager Unnie has something for me to see, my schedule.."she replied with an awkward smile.    " Oh.. I see." Gary replied, as if he knew she's hiding something from him. " Jinjja Oppa, why are you replying me like that? Not trusting me huh?" she smiled and said it as natural as possible. "Ani...Ofcourse I trust you ! You're my mongji right~"he answered. The 'Straight- Gary' just nodded and believed her.

   "Mong Ji, let Oppa borrow your lap awhile okay?" Gary suddenly lie down and placed his head on Jihyo's lap."I didn't even agree letting you lie down like that! " she said trying to move him away. "Let me lie like that and we talk a little okay?" he tell her like a spoiled child. Jihyo was once again, shock. Never once, she experience this kind of situation, a big mature guy lying on her leg acting like a little kid. " Seriously Oppa? Acting like aegi(baby) now?" she said and softly hit her forehead.

    " Nahh.. I'm just so frustrated recently. LeesSang is aiming to release a new album next year and I couldn't get inspiration to write any of the lyrics." he sighed and explain his problems to her. " So now I'm here lying on my girlfriend's lap trying to get inspiration." he continued. " Girlfriend? We're not even officially together yet..." she softly mumbled. "We will...one day..trust me Jihyo. Oppa will show the world you're mine." he replied her. She hoped so. Things don't always run smoothly, Jihyo just hope that things will turn out well for them. " Hopefully..." she replied. " But you're my girlfriend now right? There's no one here. Both of us,remember? The true us, the Kang Gary that loves her girl Song Ji hyo so much that he could ignore the whole world for her" he comfort her again. "Oppa..you're always with those sweet words. I wonder how you couldn't write the lyrics." she laughed at him and slightly punched his chest.

    He quickly catch and hold her hand when she punch him. "Jinjja... Oppa's glad to have you here." he look at her and say again. " Acting sweet now again huh Kang Gary?" she smiled and held his hand tighter. He gave her a little peck at the back of her hands then turn his whole body, wrap his arm around her waist and bury his face at her stomach. " You're getting thinner aren't you? Where's all the fats in your stomach." he complain and laughed. " Yah! Don't talk and laugh so hardly when your head is placed there, your breath is making it ticklish. " she pinch his cheek. " Arasso, Oppa just want to take a nap like that." he continued and kept quiet, slowly falling asleep with Jihyo staring at him and touching his face. She can totally forget all the things going around when she look at him. While he sleeps, she just enjoy her time looking at him like some scary stalker.

Jihyo's inner thought

Oppa, please tell me we're forever... I just wish you're mine forever. 

[End of Chapter 10]