Chapter 13 : Living Love

Monday Couple...or should we say everyday?

   They went back to Gary's hotel room and open a few bottles of soju Gary brought from Korea. " Oppa..we're going back tomorrow." Jihyo softly tell him,slowly lie on Gary,who is sitting on the couch. "Wae Jihyo yah.. why you sounded so disappointed?" he ask her curiously. "Ani..just that..We can't be spending time together like that once we're back in Korea." she sigh. " I can still look for you at your house whenever you're free right?" he replied. " But it's harder to have so much free time right?" she sigh again. He did not answer her and pull her closer to him. They fell asleep and appreciate the time together before they travel back to Korea.

 


    The members immediately went back seperately upon reaching Korea. Same goes to the both of them, they had to start doing their own job. Gary immediately rush to his studio after receiving a call from Gil about their latest album while Jihyo was asked to attend an event. They spend through lonely days and nights without one another.

   " Jihyo yah... Tell Umma, you really don't have a boyfriend lately?" Jihyo's mum, ask her when she visit her. "No Umma, why are you asking so suddenly?" her conscience pricked her as she told the lie. "Don't lie to me. I can always see through your lie,you're my daughter." she pat her back and ask her again. " Umma...I..don't know how to tell you this." she sigh and quietly put her down down. "What's wrong my dear?" she ask and held her head up. " Umma...I'm with Gary Oppa now..It's been a almost a month by now." she told her. " The Monday Boyfriend in Running Man? That's good..I can see he's a good guy. Then why are you so troubled?" she ask her curiously again. " Umma,I really love him..but I think my company is against our relationship..unless..like my CEO said, he is really the one that I will be with until the end. But Umma, how do I know if someone is really the one that belongs to me?" she ask her mum. " Umma cannot tell you how..but I think all these is by feeling...and, besides feeling, you must be able to suit your life in his. Everyone has different living styles, so you must be sure that he can accept yours, and you too can accept his." she smiled and hug her. "Looks like my little girl has grown up." she pat her back.

  That night, Jihyo left with thoughts running through her mind. "His life style?" she mumbled. Come to think about it, she never really know his friends or join him in any activity he goes. " I think we really need to know more about each other.." she sigh to herself. She reach her apartment, it was a chill thursday night. She lie on the carpet floor at her living room and roll around with her balcony door slide open for the wind to blow in. It was already 12 midnight and yet, she's still thinking how to tell Gary what's bothering her.

*phone rings*

It was too late to pick up when she finally realized the phone rings. She was too into her thoughts.

15 missed call

7 messages

She scrolled through her notifications on her phone, Kang Gary.

*phone rings again*

She quickly pick up the phone,smiling. She need to talk to him so badly.

"Ne Oppa.."

"Oh! Jihyo yah! Are you alright? I've been calling but no one pick up ! Where are you? You slept just now? Something happen?"

"Ani Oppa... I'm sorry. I went over to my mum's place and I just reach home. I didn't notice your call. Don't worry.."

" Ahh jinjja. Arasso.. Oppa almost report you missing at the police station. Haha!"

" Sorry for causing you so worry Oppa."

" How was your day Mongji ah?"

" As usual.. a little tiring, but i can bear with it ! How about you Oppa?"

" My latest album is doing fine.. everything is running great. So you got any schedule tomorrow?"

" Yea.. in the morning, until.. maybe 6 in the evening? Oh Oppa! Where are you going tomorrow night? Any activity?"

" I'm going to the skate park tomorrow.. with my friends.. You wanna come along? It'll be fun !"

"Uhmm.... sure thing! I should know a few of your friends too."

" Jinjja? Glad that you're willing to come. i'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow outside your house okay?"

" Okay Oppa ! I'm hanging up the phone, going to sleep. See you tomorrow Oppa. I love you..a lot."

" I love my Mongji too.. Goodnight girl."

 She hung up the phone, smiling widely. She's surely excited to meet all of Gary's friend.

 


To : JiHyo

I'm here already. Come down when you're ready.

From : Gary

  " Omooo! I'm not even prepared yet!" Jihyo scream when she received Gary's text. 

To : Gary

OPPA! You said you'll be reaching at 8, it's only 6.30.

From : Jihyo

" What's wrong with him..jinjja.." she ran in and out from her room, finding for her favorite jeans. Thinking if it is washed and hung outside the balcony, or neatly folded in the cupboard. 

*ding dong*

    "Must be him..Kang Gary..you're dead" she smile and open the door. "Mongji~~~ I'm sorry for reaching a little earlier.." he said. " YAH! You!" she close the door and shout at him, giving him a headlock. " Why are you here so early?" she ask after releasing him from the headlock. " I was thinking to have a dinner together before going to the skate park." he replied, rubbing his neck. " Jinjja.you and your excuses...Oppa..what should I wear?" she calm herself and ask him. " Simple outfit should be good enough, we're going to skate later..." he suggested. " It's my first time meeting some of them, I must at least give them good impression right?" she sigh. " If I like it, they like it too..Don't worry, just be yourself. They're all easy-going guys." he smile and pinch her cheeks lightly. 

  In the end, she just put on a simple T-shirt along with a flexible leggings. "You look casually beautiful" He smile and held her hands, prepare to go out.  They had their dinner at a restaurant nearby and headed to the park. "This is where I always come and have fun." he smiled telling Jihyo who is sitting next to him and parked the car. "Don't worry.. I bet you'll have fun too." he pulled her towards the center of the park.

  "Guys.." he shouted as soon as he reach. There were about 10 or more people skating there. They all stop and stare and him. " Hey you're here dude." a tall guy can be seen walking towards Gary and gave him a brofist. The rest of them also walk towards him and greeted him. " My girlfriend is here..Song.." Gary wanted to introduce her to everyone. " Jihyo Jihyo.. we all know..the Monday girlfriend you've been chasing for 3 years." they continue and everybody laugh. " Anyeonghasseyo.." Jihyo bow in embarrassment. "Don't be so shy! We're all fun people.Hahaha!" one of the happy guy tell her and lightly punch her shoulder. " Why are you punching my girlfriend?" Gary jokingly scolded him and Jihyo laughed looking at them. " Oh! Jihyo yah..this is Min Hee.." Gary suddenly pull her to a nice looking girl."she look like a girl outside..but definitely a boy inside. I think both of you are the same. Haha! Anyway, she's the one that teaches me how to skate." Gary introduce Min Hee to her. "What do you mean we're boys inside! Ish!" Jihyo said and lightly punch his chest. " Oh! Min Hee-ssi, nice to meet you." she continue by greeting her politely. Jihyo then ask Gary to join in the rest of the guys while she and Min Hee chat happily at the bench. 

    Gary enjoy himself skating around for an hour and stop. He walk towards both of the girls. " Talking for an hour and you guys still have topics? Girls indeed." he tease them. "Why? You're jealous I talk to your girlfriend even more than you did?" Min Hee back which made Jihyo laugh loudly. "Mong ji~ You wanna try skating?" Gary changed the topic after he got teased. " Why not? I always love sports." she cheered. He brought her to a flat ground and taught her how to skate. Jihyo who really enjoy sports pick up really fast. She easily learn how to skate and enjoyed it. " Wow..even better than your boyfriend now." one of Gary's friend came and tease Gary. 

   All of them got tired after skating for hours and  sat in circle at the park, with cans of soft drinks and potato chips. Since there is a number of them, they've got endless topics and It was indeed, very fun talking to them. They talk unstoppably and share out each and everything they've gone through. Most of them are very well known rappers or singer as well. They only split and leave when it is almost 3 in the morning and Jihyo was already yawning by that time.

   "How was it?" Gary immediately ask her after he buckled up his seatbelt, preparing to drive her home. " It was great, I really enjoy talking to them..and skating was awesome!" she cheered. "Glad that you actually like it." he said and lightly pats her head. "Take a nap and i'll wake you up when we reach." he continue as he reverse the car and she immediately fall asleep.

   "We're here" he wakes her up as soon as he reach. "Ah...Gomawo Oppa.." she comb her hair and then hug him from the passenger seat. " Arasso..rest well." he replied when they broke the hug and gave her a peck on the lips. She shyly smiled and get down the car.

Gary's POV

I can't believe she's mine...she's mine! This must be the greatest thing happened... i'll never give up on use easily. It's been a month and my heart still beat feebly every time she's with me. Man...I really love her a lot..

 

[ End Of Chapter 13]