Chapter 2 : Showing it out

Monday Couple...or should we say everyday?

Jihyo was nervous as Gary suddenly become serious. "What is it Oppa?Is there something serious you want to say?",she said and gulped. "Its like this,we've been filming together for 3 years now...I just want to know if.." 

"Anyeonghasseyo Hyung!Anyeonghasseyo Noona!",the loud voice of gwang soo greeting them shocked both of them and Gary quickly let go of Jihyo's hand. "Lee Gwang Soo!Why must you disturb us. We're dating!" ,Gary quickly replied as if he is joking. "Yah!Don't greet me in the morning!",Jihyo scolded gwangsoo and he immediately bow down to his noona. 

The members arrived one after another and the filming was about to start. But curiousity still filled Jihyo's mind. What exactly does Gary wanted to say to her?Why does his eyes looks so serious? 


The filming ends with Gary winning the race individually. 

"Hyung! You were really cool just now! You tored almost everyone's nametag except Jong Kook hyung who was betrayed by Girin again!",Haha says while giggling. "Should we have a late night supper at your restaurant?" Jong kook suggested to Gary. 

Jaesuk and Sukjin went back earlier for a dinner with their family could not make it for the late night supper. The rest of them then gathered at Gary's restaurant. 

They talked and drank bottles of soju. "Jihyo Noona can really drink!",Gwang soo started framing her as she gulped down her third bottle of soju. "Jihyo yah,don't you have filming tomorrow?"Gary asked. He was so worried that Jihyo will not be able to catch her filming next morning. "Don't worry oppa,I got no filming tomorrow,its cancelled!"she cheered. 

Jong Kook,Gwang Soo and Haha went back at about 1A.M as they got work to catch next morning leaving the both monday couple in the restaurant. All the workers too,went back as it passed their working hour. 

Gary then off the lights and clean up his restaurant,and when he's done,he found Jihyo lying on the table,drunk and sleeping soundly. "She must be so stressed out recently"he sighed. 

"Jihyo yah,Oppa will fetch you home alright?You can't take cab home yourself by now.Its 3 in the morning already",he called her while there was no response given and he take it as a yes. Gary then piggybacked her to his car,gently put her down and buckled up her seatbelt.  

On the way home,he tried waking her up asking for her house exact address. No one have been to her house as she really hates people visiting her and he only knows which apartment she stays but not the exact floor and number. Still,Jihyo was sleeping deadly and he had no choice but to fetch her back his home. 

He reached his home and again carried Jihyo up to his cozy studio house just enough for one people. He placed her on his bed and wiped her face with a warm towel. Then, he sat at the corner of the bed,starring at her. Those stare could probably scare her if she is awake. 

"Oppa really has no chance to say this to you. What if you know I really love you?Would you accept me? Jihyo yah...I love you",shockingly Gary confess his true feelings while Jihyo is asleep. 

He combed her hair with his fingers and quietly stared at his monday girlfriend. Silently,he fell asleep. 

[End of Chapter 2]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author-Note : Some of you might have read the story at Wattpad. Yes, its me also. I will be posting this story at both of this website. Anyway, Thanks guys for the support, appreciate it ALOT! :) If there's any comment or mistake i made, feel free to drop a comment too ~