A Taeny P.E Romance?

I Like My Creepy Crush!

Taeyeons POV

A Few Days Later...

I dragged myself to P.E, my feet were barely sliding across the floor. I was expecting the worst....considering what happened yesterday. We have to do stupid pull ups again and I will be laughed at again...

When I finally got there I noticed everyone else was already here. People looked up and saw me, they started whispering and giggling. everyone except Tiffany though... ..She must not have noticed me... I sat down on the floor glumly and waited for instructions. "Everyone line up near the bar...NOW!" The gym teacher yelled, her voice bouncing off the walls. Everyone except me ran towards the bar. I was the last one in line. The line moved pretty quickly considering everyone in there could do a pull up so perfectly. Everyone that is except for me....

I gulped when I realized it was my turn. I felt my heart beat through my chest and my palms were starting to sweat. Okay Tae, its just a bar you can do this. I stood there for a second till I heard the teacher yell in my ear, "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR KIM? GO!" I jumped up and grabbed the bar. It was pretty tall considering how i'm dangling from it now. I began pull up as hard as I could till my knuckles turned white and my sweaty palms began slipping.

Don't Fall

Don't Fall

Don"t Fall

I kept chanting inside my head. But it was too late...I felt myself slipping away and falling so helplessly. I closed my eyes and braced for impact once again.....but I never hit the ground.

I opened my eyes and realized I landed in someone's arms. I looked at the persons face and I felt my breath hitch. I froze. "Tiffany-shi?" I croaked almost inaudible. She gave me her famous eye smile, my heart melted instantly. She slowly put me down and dusted me off. The whole time I didn't say a word and I just stood there with my heart beating out of my chest. 'I felt so safe in her arms.' ""It's okay Taeyeon-shi, I couldn't really do the pull up at first either." She spoke softly and patted my cheek. I felt like my insides were exploding with fireworks from the contact.

My face was probably beet red because she asked, "Taeyeon-ah, you okay?" She put her hand on my forehead and stared into my eyes. Well that didn't help at all, now I feel loss for words. She could probably even hear my heartbeat by now.

RINGGGGGG!!!

'OMG THANK THE LORD SHISHUS!'

I was almost out of their till I felt someone grab my wrist. I looked and saw Tiffany staring deeply at me. "Taeyeon-ah, if you ever need any help with the pull ups I will gladly help you." She said not letting go of my wrist. I blushed at the contact and smiled. "Thanks Tiffany-shi." I said nervously. "Call me Fany!" She said happily. "Okay th-thanks Fany-ah." I stuttered nervously looking down. She gently grabbed my chin to make me look at her. "Your so cute Taeyeon-ah." She ruffled my hair. She then let go of my wrist and said, "See you tomorrow Taeyeon-ah." She then walked away to lunch. I stood there blushing uncontroablly. 'Oh my lordy did  she just call me cute?'

*************************************************************

I looked around the cafeteria till I saw Kyu sitting in our normal spot. I nearly ran to him and collapsed into the chair. He jumped at my sudden arrival. "Whoa Tae, why so jumpy?" He questioned. My smile grew huge when I told him what happened in P.E. "Aww, Tae looks as if you have yourself a little girlfriend huh?" Kyu smirked. "No, she probably has a boyfriend anyways...." I trailed off. 'What if she does have a boyfriend?' I felt my heart sink at the thought. I looked and noticed Kyu"s crush trying to find a table. Now it's my turn to smirk.

Kyuhyun's POV

I noticed Taeyeon smirking and raised a brow at her. "What?" She pointed behind me. I looked behind me and saw Changmin and his friends standing there. I heard them talking, "Where do you want to sit Min?" Yunho asked. Changmin looked around till he saw me right there and stared at me for a good 30 seconds till he saw a table right next to ours. "Right here guys!" Changmin said and quickly sat down. His friends not noticing anything sat down as well.

I realized they were now right next to us and I felt my cheeks warm up again. I tried my best not to look at them. That is till Taeyeon kept nudging me. "Kyu, he hasn't stopped staring at you since they've sat down, that's a bit creepy don't you think?" She questioned. I didn't really believe her till I turned to their table and noticed he was in fact staring....but even smiling at me?? 

'Is he smiling at me?'

I felt my heart flutter and looked away. He didn't. "Uh,do you wanna go outside?" Taeyeon practically begged. We both got up from our table and walked outside.

When we got to our special talking tree, Taeyeon practically lost it. "OMG! He ws staring at us again...even when we got up to leave!" She exclaimed. "Really?" I couldn't believe it. "Uh, YEAH! Honestly haven't you noticed his creepy behavior lately?" She questioned.

Now that I think about it....I have been noticing him acting a little different. Whether it was smiling or staring at me or even always seem to be right next to us in the morning and afternoon.....I didn't really think much about considering I just thought I was imagining everything...

But I didn't find it creepy like Taeyeon did...I actaully kinda liked the stalkerish behavior.....

"My goodess it was like full on creeper staring mode and---OMG REALLY?" She yelled. "What?" I asked confusedly. She pointed at Changmin and his friends walking outside as well. "Didn't they just get their trays?" I questioned. "Ya, and didn't we just get out here?" Taeyeon added. I saw what she was getting at. "Nah Tae, maybe it was just a coincidence, don't over think it too much." I said. She sighed. "I guess..." We than began chatting away about random things like usual. Only to be watched by a pair of brown eyes from a distance....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning I waited for Taeyeon again to hurry up and get her here. While I was standing there I noticed Changmin and his friends walk my way and stand a few inches away from me. I felt my heartbeat increase. Lucklily I saw Taeyeon coming.  "Hey Tae!" I said.  She smiled and then noticed Changmin and his friends right there. "Ugh, that's it!" Taeyeon exclaimed. She dragged me away till we were a good distance away from them. She began shaking my shoulders. "Tae what are you-"

"LETS STALK THEM!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: OMG HEY! I'm sorry chapters are going a litlle slow but I put alot of Taeny in this chapter to make up for it. I promise to put more Changkyu in the next one! Thanks for reading lovelies!)