Taeyeon has a Plan

I Like My Creepy Crush!

Taeyeon's POV

I went into the classroom still trying to clear my head filled with Tiffany-ah. I looked around and saw there were only a few people in there. I looked around until I found him.

Changmin.

I smirked. 'Time for my plan to start.'

I sat infront of him and set my books down loudly. He didn't even look up. "Hey Changmin-shi." I said. He still didn't look up. "Hmm?" He hummed. "Do you know what is Friday?" I said happily. "Nope." He said and doodled on a sheet of paper.

'This is going too perfectly.'

"Well it's Kyuhyun's Birthday." I said simply. Changmin's face turned a dark red and he dropped his pencil. I smirked in victory. He looked up finally. "R-Really?" He stuttered. "Yup and I'm gonna go now, bye!" I walked away to my desk and tried not to laugh. I looked over at Changmin still looking flustered and looking down at his paper. He is so in love it's almost sad.

'My plan is going perfectly so far, I can't wait to see how this goes.'

I smirked happily and daydreamed about Fany all through class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changmin's POV

I sat through class and tried to stay focused but it was beyond impossible though. Kyuhyun, my lovely angel, his birthday is Friday! What am I gonna do? 

'If I don't get him anything them he probably will think I don't care about him and if I do get him something then he will probably think i'm some kind of weird stalker person.  UGH I don't know what to do!'

That was until and idea came to my head.....well sorta...

All I know now is that Friday is going to be the perfect time to say something. I blushed happily at the thought and began planning what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun's POV

I sat down in the cafeteria at my usual table. I was feeling more nervous than I usually do. Why you might ask? Because I have an evil best friend who loves to embarrass me you see. Taeyeon finally walked over to my table. She sat down and smirked.

'Oh No..'

"You told him didn't you?" I mumbled. "Maaaaaybe." She sung. I groaned. "C'mon Kyu, think of it as an oppurtunity to find how he feels about you." She said. I looked over at her confused. "Well if he does something for you then he likes you, if he dosen't do anything than he probably dosen't care." My heart cracked a little at the thought.

'What if he really dosen't care?'

I looked down sadly. Completely oblivious to Changmin and his friends sitting at the table next to them. Changmin stared over at Kyuhyun adoringly like always. Taeyeon could only chuckle at the sight.

'He is gonna get quite a shock Friday.'

Taeyeon thought to herself and shook her head.