Naive Kyu

I Like My Creepy Crush!

Kyuhyun's POV

"How would you know?"

I stiffened and turned to that voice. 

"Yu-Yunho-shi?" I stuttered.

Yunho sighed. "You are so naive Kyuhyun-shi, do you not realize how much he obsesses over you?" I stood there confused. Yunho sighed again. "You'll realize what i'm talking about soon...." With that he walked away back to his friends.

I turned back to Taeyeon. "What is he talking about?" I asked. Tae flicked me on the head. "He is talking about you and Changmin-shi stupid, do you not realize how much he stares at you everyday?" She said. I stood there and rubbed my forehead dumbfounded with my stupid red cheeks. "And how I hear him talk about you every single day in class, Kyu, he likes you alot!" Tae exclaimed. "No he dosen't." I mumbled and looked down trying to slow my heartbeat. Tae rolled her eyes and began dragging me.

"Where are we going?" I said trying to free myself from her strong grip. "I'm going to show you how much he likes you." She said and smirked. My eyes bulged and I began freaking out. "TAE LET GO OF ME OMG!" She was really strong and pulled harder. I finally gave up and sighed. She pulled me to a nearby table that was nearby Changmin and his friends. I kept my head turned the other way. Tae went over to her friend Sungmin and whispered something in his ear. He giggled and nodded. He began walking towards me and sat down right next to me. He scooted close to me and put his arm around my waist. He then placed his hand on top of mine.

"Sungmin-shi, what are you-" He kissed me on the cheek and giggled. I felt my face warm from embarrassment. I looked over at Changmin and his friends hoping he didn't see that. Changmin's face was red and his fists were in balls. He stormed towards my direction. I started to freak out.

'What is he gonna do?'

'OMG! What if he thinks i'm dating Sungmin?'

When Changmin got to the table he pulled Sungmin off of me and pushed him to the ground. He looked like he was about to punch him until Yunho pulled him back. I looked Changmin in the eyes. He looked hurt and was pulled away by Yunho. I helped Sungmin up and slapped him. "What the frick were you doing?" He dusted himself off and pointed at Tae. She was dying of laughter. I ran over to her and glared at her. "Tae what the frick did you do?" When she finally stopped laughing she sat down and explained. "I told Sungmin to go over to you and make Changmin jealous and boy did that work!" She giggled. I glared at her. "Now he probably thinks I'm dating Sungmin now!" I looked down sadly. "Jeez Kyu,  I told you he likes you alot, don't worry about it." I sighed.

"I don't undertand why he got so upset though...he dosen't like me, maybe he thought Sungmin was going to hurt me and just wanted to help?" I asked.

'He really couldn't be jealous...could he?'

Tae rolled her eyes and got up. 

"I give up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The Next Day~

I hurriedly walked to Taeyeon in the morning. Today we were planning my birthday that was on Friday. "OMG! I'm gonna embarrass you so bad!" Tae said happily. "I'm gonna get you a huge bag that says 'Happy Birthday' and everyone will know!" I hit her arm. "Don't. You. Dare." I said coldly. She smirked. "Aw Kyu, what if Changmin got you something?" I blushed at the thought. "Shut up Tae, he dosen't even know it's my birthday Friday." I mumbled soon realizing what I just said. Her eyes grew big. "Well I guess I will just have to tell him, won't I?" She said happily. "OMG TAE REALLY?" I exclaimed angrily.

RINGGGGG!!!!

"Don't worry Kyu, I will make sure he knows!" She then ran to class. I sighed and walked to class with my stupid red cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon's POV

I walked to class, ready for my plan to take place. I smirked. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I turned. It was Tiffany and she was crying. "Tiffany-ah why are you-"  She hugged me and cried into the crook of my neck. I stiffened and slowly put my arms around her. I rubbed her back and whispered comforting words. When she finally calmed down. she spoke but she never left my embrace. "My boyfriend cheated on me and dumped me." She said and her voice started to waver. "Shh, it;s okay Fany-ah, he hasn't realize how badly he messed up. Anyone would be lucky to have you. Your beautiful, smart, funny, and just the most kindest person i've ever met. It's like your perfect. It will get better Fany-ah, I promise." She looked at my face and kissed my cheek. My heartbeat thumped loudly. "Thank you Taeyeon-ah, I don't know what I would've done without you." I smiled with my reddened cheeks. "Anytime for you Fany-ah." I said shyly. She let go and giggled with pink tinge across her cheeks."Well lets go to class Ms. Red Face." She giggled. I reddened a darker shade of red and looked down. She lifted my chin up and smiled. 

"Don't hide your pretty face from me." She gigggled again and skipped off to class. I stood there with my heart pounding and was feeling like I just went to Heaven and back. I was so happy I nearly forgot my plan. I shook my head and went to class with reddened cheeks.