Birthday Confession Pt1 (Taeny Version)

I Like My Creepy Crush!
Taeyeons POV
__________
*Friday Morning* 
I paced back and forth in front of the school building. My heart beating out of my chest. I had so many things on my mind. 
"Today's the day Kyuhyun is going to get confessed to." 
Well mostly just that was on my mind. I smirked happily to myself picturing Kyuhyun's red face when Changmin's plan goes through. I also feel over joyed at the same time. It's so obvious that they are both crazy over each other, today is just the day they will both finally realize that. I looked at my watch and nearly collapsed. I had two minutes to get to the choir room. 
"Fany's gonna be mad if I'm late." 
Although I wonder what was so important she had to tell me...
I nearly bolted down the hallways to the choir room. People looked at me like I was psycho. 
"Hey I can't be late for my Fany-ah"
I smiled at the thought of seeing her this morning and picked up my pace more. I stopped right in front of the big double doors and looked around. Surprisingly no one was around at all. Which was really weird.... I looked inside the choir doors and saw that it was pitch black. 
"Is she even in there?" I mumbled to myself. I grabbed the doorknob an decided to wait for her in there. I walked in and heard the doors slam behind me. I walked around and couldn't see anything. "Hello-AHH!" I felt arms wrap around my waist an pull me into a warm embrace. "Shh." Someone said. My heart was racing and all these images of what could happen to me right now ran through my head. The lights flicked on and I finally was able to see the choir room. I gasped unknowingly and my mouth formed an "O". The room had rose petals everywhere. I almost forgot I was in someone's embrace until it got tighter. I gulped unconsciously and my breath hitched. "I don't know who you are but-" Before I even knew it I was spun around to face that person straightforward. I looked up and I nearly fell. Tiffany was eyesmiling at me with pink tinge going across her face. She smiled shyly at me. "Fany?" I questioned nervously. She giggled and spoke. "Taeyeon, I have something I've been wanting to tell you..." She trailed off and looked away blushing like crazy. I don't know what got into me but I suddenly got bold. I grabbed her chin and turned her to face me. She seemed shocked my actions because her eyes got huge. "What is it, you can tell me anything Fany-ah." She sighed looked me deep in the eyes. Before I even knew it she grabbed my cheek and pulled my lips to hers. My heart was practically dying. My eyes were wide open but soon I started to kiss her back. Our lips moved together perfectly it seemed and I felt like I was on cloud 9. Tiffany pulled away slowly and wrapped her arm around my waist. "Well I guess what I've been wanting to tell you is that I really like you Taeyeon-ah....no I love you Tae. Whenever I'm with you I feel like my life is complete and I don't need anything else but you to keep me happy. This is why I'm asking you Taeyeon-ah is....can you be mine?" She smiled nervously at me. My heart jumped three times and I felt a few tears trickle out of my eyes. Tiffany seemed at bit taken aback and quickly wiped my tears. "Don't cry Taeyeon-ah, you don't have to accept-Mmhhh." I kissed her till I felt I need oxygen. I pulled away and looked in her eyes. "Tiffany-ah, I'm crying because that was the most sweetest thing I've ever heard and hearing that from someone I love just makes it even better." I smiled at her. She looked surprised. "You love me too?" She said hopeful. I pulled her closed. "I've probably loved you ever since I've ever first met you, why would my heartbeat beat so fast whenever I'm near you? Why would my cheeks redden at just the very sight of you. I love you Tiffany, always have always will." Tiffany was too happy for words and just hugged me till my chest nearly exploded. We finally let go and I giggled still holding her hand. "What is it?" She said smiling at me. I shook my head. "Oh I'm just only imagining what could be happening to Kyuhyun right now." Tiffany looked at me confused and just shook her head and back hugged me. "Oh my evil taengu..." She trailed of and rested her head on mine. I felt my heart doing cartwheels inside my chest and could only hope Kyuhyun is feeling the same way now.....
***********************************
Kyuhyuns POV
-------------------
It's finally my birthday and why do I feel like my insides are about to explode. I mean my birthday only comes once a year and I'm always super excited about it.....this year it's more nervousness......
Why do you ask? 
Well my lovely crush Changmin knows it's my birthday. I'd like to thank Tae for that one.....
I walked around the school building outside pacing around our special talking tree. 
"Where the heck is she? How dare she leave me alone on my birthday."
I looked around and saw Sungmin coming my way. He walked up to me and smiled. I backed up a little. "Yes?" I said sternly. He sighed. "Sheesh calm down, I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday and give you this." He took a little envelope out of my pocket and handed it to me. I was confused and a bit taken aback. "Wow uh, thanks." I said confused. He smiled at me and mumbled something under his breath. "Oh that's nothing compared to what your about to get..."
He walked away and left me confused. I sat down at a nearby table and ripped the envelope open. A emerald heart necklace fell on my lap along with a note. I put the necklace on the table and opened the note. It read :
 
To: My Angel
From: Your admirer 
"Come to the auditorium as soon as you read this....another birthday surprise awaits you...~~~~~
 
 
My cheeks reddened at the note. 
"I have an admirer?" 
A thought crossed my mind saying it was Changmin...but that thought was quickly pushed away. 
 
"He wouldn't like me....at all.." 
 
My heart cracked a little and I shook my head and walked slowly to the auditorium.....
 
 
 
 
(A/N: I'm back omg I'm so sorry for not updating. I love you all and thanks for reading like always.!)