Birthday Confession Pt2 (End)

I Like My Creepy Crush!
Kyuhyuns POV
--------------
I slowly walked to the auditorium with my nervousness not going away at all. Whoever this secret admirer is....I hope they understand that my heart is already taken at this point....
I sighed once again at how pathetic I am for thinking like that but it's true....
I looked around the halls at students wandering around. I approached the auditorium doors and pushed them slowly open. My hands slipping on the cold metal bar with sweat. I walked in and saw rows beyond rows of empty cushions seats. I looked up and saw a huge banner hanging on the row of chairs upstairs. In big bold letters it read, 
 
"Happy Birthday Kyuhyun!" 
 
I looked back down confused and shook my head. 
"What's going on?"
At the very moment I heard music starting to play. A sweet melodic voice began singing. It almost sounded like an angel was singing. I turned around to the stage. I nearly fainted at the sight in front of me. 
 
 
Changmin.
 
 
 
He was standing on the stage, surrounded by a bunch of balloons. He was looking straight into my eyes and he smiled at me. That's when he began singing again. 
 
"Happy birthday to you. 
  Happy birthday to you
 Happy birthday Dear Kyuhyun 
 Happy birthday to you~" 
 
My heart was full of so much emotions I cried. I couldn't help but smile at the same time as well. Changmin bent down and reached his hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me up onto the stage. He pulled me into a warm embrace. I stiffened at first but slowly hugged back. "Don't cry my angel, it's your birthday and there is something I need to tell you." I looked up at him and smiled. "Kyuhyun-ah I-" I cut him off. 
 
 
"Changmin-ah, you know I didn't want to believe it at first that you could like someone like me. I refused to believe that all those "creepy" things you did was you liking me. Now...I don't think I like you anymore though Changmin.....I think I l-love you." 
 
 
 
I  looked away shyly and blushed. He pulled my face to look at his again. This time though he pulled my face to his and put his lips to mine. I was so shocked that I could barely close my eyes. I felt fireworks exploding inside of me and I soon started to kiss back. He  pulled away slowly and rested his forehead on mine. "I thought I was the one who was suppose to confess." He chuckled. I looked at him confused. He sighed. "You are really slow of catching onto things....." I looked down embarrassed. He lifted my chin up to look him in the eye. "But I guess that's one of the many things I love about you......Kyuhyun ever since I first saw you, you took my breath away. From then on I couldn't stop staring at you and following you. I know that sounds really creepy but I just didn't have the guts to say anything.......but now I do and I'm glad I do because I love you so much Kyuhyun." He hugged me once again and pecked me on the cheek. I was at loss for words and he dragged me over to a birthday cake that was on the far end of the stage. 
 
 
When we were done eating cake, Changmin pulled me into a embrace and pecked me on the lips. At that very moment, I heard the auditorium doors burst open and a oh so familiar voice yell out,"It seems as if your our plan worked well Changmin." I looked and saw Taeyeon and Tiffany walking our way holding each other's hands. I smirked and giggled at her. She saw what I was giggling at and surprisingly she didn't care for once. She just smiled at me and they both came on the stage up to us. "It seems as if our plan worked huh?" She said and winked at Changmin. I gave them both a weird look. "What are you talking about?" I asked. Changmin turned to me and chuckled. "Let's just say without Taeyeons help, I wouldn't have been able to confess to you." I stared wide eyed at her. "You helped him confess Tae?" She came up to me and held both of my hands. "He needed a little help, all I did was give him the idea to sing, whatever he did after that was all him." She looked at me. "Please don't be mad I just wanted you to be-" I pulled her into a embrace. She hugged me back and I nearly lost my insides. "I love you Taeyeon-ah and I could never be mad at you." I pulled away and smiled at her. "I mean someone had to knock some guts into him." We both laughed. "Hey!" Changmin said and back hugged me. I'm still not use to that and I felt my cheeks warm up. "Aww see how cute you two are?" She squealed exactly when Tiffany came up and back hugged her as well and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed. "Aww look how adorable you two are?" I teased. "You know what? I don't care if you tease me anymore bc it's true." I chuckled. 
 
 
Both couples walked out of the auditorium. Their hearts filled with love and happiness. The Taeny couple were up ahead when I stopped Changmin. "What is it?" 
I looked him in eyes. "I'm just now realizing how weird some of the things that you did were." He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me. "Well how could you not? I am after all your creepy crush?" I pecked him on the lips. 
 
 
"No, your my creepy boyfriend."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N: OMG! I finished it before christmas yay! Thank you guys so much for reading this and I'm sorry for not finishing  this sooner. 
P.S: I got this story Idea from what is happening to me in real life(this all happend to me and I thought it would be a great story lol) thank you so much for reading I love you guys! <3)