How to Confess?!

I Like My Creepy Crush!

Taeyeons's POV

I stood in my usual spot waiting for Kyuhyun to get his over here. I looked around and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Tiffany standing there. Showing her best eyesmile. My heart fluttered.

"Hi Fany-ah." I said happily and tried not to stutter. "Hello Tae." She said and enveloped me in a hug. I was stunned at first and soon hugged her back, absorbing her touch. She let go of me slowly and smiled. "I want to thank you again for yesterday Taeyeon-ah." She took my hand and put something on it. I opened my hand and saw a beautiful heart locket. "Fany-ah, you didn't have to get me this." I said in shock. "No, I wanted too, you really helped me yesterday....you made me realize alot of things." She mumbled that last part quietly.

"Well anytime for the lovely Fany-ah." I smiled and pinched her cheeks. Her cheeks turned pink and she giggled.

'I swear she is too cute for her own good.'

She hugged me once more. "Thanks again Tae!" She then skipped off to her friends. I stood there and admired the heart locket in my hand. It was so pretty and unique. I put it in my pocket and decided to open it up later. I tried to cool my cheeks before Kyu got here. I looked around and saw that Kyu was watching from a distance.

'Oh No.'

He walked over to me smirking. "You and Tiffany-shi are such a cute couple, already getting eachother gifts too." He said teasingly. I covered my red face with my hands. "OMG STOP KYU!" I groaned loudly. "Just wait till Tiffany-shi does something more than hug you...." He snickered. "YAH! SHUT UP!" I yelled. I blushed at the thought of Tiffany-ah kissing me. I think I was daydreaming too much because Kyu started snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Earth to Tae!" Kyu said. "Stop daydreaming about Tiffany-shi." I blushed even more. I gave him an evil look. 

'Is this how he feels when I ? Cuz right now I want to kill him!'

I then remembered what's gonna happen tomorrow. "That's right tease me now......you will regret it tomorrow.." I smirked evily at him. His face turned tomato red. He gulped and looked down.

'My plan is still working well I see.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~In Class~

I looked around and sat down. I saw Changmin sitting down at his desk. He looked a bit spaced out. He kept writing something down and then erasing it and shaking his head. I went over and sat down in front of him. "Are you okay Changmin-shi?" I asked. He looked up at me and hesitated then sighed. "Okay well it's better if I tell somebody...i'm trying to find out a way to confess to Kyuhyun on his Birthday." 

'This plan just keeps getting better and better.' 

I looked at him and smirked. 

"Oh I have the perfect idea on how you can confess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of class smiling at how shocked Kyuhyun is going to be tomorrow. I soon remembered about the locket Tiffany gave me and grabbed it out of my pocket. I opened it up and saw there was a little note inside. I unfolded it and read it.

To: Tae ^.^

From: Fany

'Meet me in the choir room Friday morning, I have something important to tell you~ <3

I put it back in the locket. I walked down the hall wondering what was so important she had to tell me......

 

 

 

(A/N: OMGZZZZ! Thank you for everyone who is reading this! I never expected to get so much good feedback :3 I love you guys <3 I think this fanfic has only about 1 or 2 chappies left too. Enjoy reading lovelies <3)