That Handsome Boy...

I Like My Creepy Crush!

Kyuhyuns POV 

I walked off the school bus and stood at my usual spot like I do every morniing. I looked around and saw everyone else chatting away with their friends. Sometimes I really wonder if I should have more than just one friend, maybe I wouldn't be so alone most of the time. 

Minutes passed and she still wasn't here. 'Taeyeon seriously needs to get her freakin'--

"BOO!"

"AH!"

I screamed and jumped like two feet and my heart nearly jumped out of my chest as well. When I calmed down, I turned to see my lovelie bestie Taeyeon laughing her head off. 'Trying to be funny I see!' I glared at her. "Tae, whatever happened to a nice 'Goodmorning Kyu? Instead of a freakin' heart attack greeting." She smirked. "Oh you know just trying to be different." She stared innocently. "Your already different enough Tae, if your gonna try to be more differnet then i'm gonna try to be more evil." I said and stuck my tongue out at her. She froze and gulped. "No need for that...hehe I'll stop."

We walked away joking and laughing like we do every morning. We are inseparable besties. Some people actually think we are dating because we are so close and spend so much time together. PSHH! I only think of Taeyeon as a sister for Pete's Sake! Shes just been there for me always and i've always been there for her. Besides, I think she has her eyes on a certain 'Fany' anyway.

************************************************

I leaned on the wall waiting for the dang teacher to get here and open the freakin' door. Seriously, why do we have to wake up early if the teacher's gonna be late anyway? I groaned and glanced around the hallway till I saw something....or should I say someone catch my eye. I felt my heartbeat increase and my cheeks warm up. I saw this boy leaning on the wall boredly staring at the ground. 

He was a little taller than me but still looked younger than me. He had cute round brown eyes and brown hair that fell on his face. Lets just say he was like the definiton of handsome. I stared at him till I saw him look up and notice me. I quickly turned my head trying not to be obvious...

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, get to class!" I heard my teacher yell behind me. I felt my cheeks warm up from embarrassment. I saw the handsome boy notice me and I nearly ran into the classroom 'As if I couldn't be anymore obvious...but how can I not help but stare at such.... perfection?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down at a random table in the lunchroom and pulled out my phone. I tried not to look too lonely. I looked around and saw just how empty the cafeteria was still. 'Jeez, they let us out way too early.' One buy one the cafeteria started filling with students. Finally I looked up and saw Taeyeon approaching with super reddened cheeks. 'Looks like somthing happened..'

She sat down and dropped her stuff on the table. (We don't really eat school lunch anyway, I mean c'mon it's SCHOOL food!) "You okay Tae?" I asked when I noticed she still hasn't said anything. She sighed and looked at me. "Well something happened during class today..." I waited for her to continue. She sighed once again and spoke, "Well in P.E today we had to do freakin' pullups on this stupid bar thing today and...and ...I was the only one who couldn't do it!" She exclaimed. I was confused and asked, "So? Alot of people can't do them anyway." She looked at me and whimpered. "You don't understand SHE was there."  I made a "O" with my mouth when I finally understood she was talking about her talking about her long time crush Tiffany.

She continued, "And I kept falling off of the bar and people were laughing...." She hid her face in her hands. I rubbed her back and sympathetically looked at her. "It's okay Tae, she probably really didn't-" I stopped when I noticed that handsome boy from earlier walk past our table. My heartbeat picked up and my eyes followed them all the way till they found a table.

Taeyeon looked up when she noticed I stopped talking. She noticed I was in some sort of daze. She followed my eyes until she saw who I was staring at. "Aw, looks as if Kyu has a crush!" She smirked. My cheeks reddened when I heard her say that. 'I have turned her too evil!' I shot her a death glare. Sadly, that didn't stop her this time. "I didn't know you had the hots for Changmin, Kyu!" She laughed evily. "Shut up Tae, I barely know him!" I said with a newly reddened face. "Well his name is Shim Changmin and he is single, what else do you need to know?" She said matter of factly. I stared at her wide eyed. 

"How the heck do you know all of that?" I asked. She clasped her hands together and spoke, "Well he is in kind of like all my classes and I kind of 'acciedentally' over hear peoples conversations." I flicked her on the head and laughed. 'Uh-Huh, I bet you just over heard that. Like how I 'acciedentally' over heard Tiffany-shi talk about you in class today." I smirked. "Shush your face!" She yelled and her face flushed a dark red. 

The rest of the lunch I about her and her Fany-ah. But I couldn't help but keep glancing at Changmin's table. I saw him eating wirh his friends. I think their names are Yunho and Jaejoong. I even went into full staring mode until Taeyeon noticed and yelled loudly, "Kyu, stop staring at Changmin-shi!" She smirked. I saw him look up and stare at me right in the eyes for a good minute it seemed. I felt my cheeks redden once again and looked away. Taeyeon ran from our table laughing evily. "TAE, you're so DEAD!" I yelled and ran after her.

Only thing Kyuhyun didn't realize that a certain handsome boy with cute brown eyes was staring at him the whole time till he was out of sight.............

 

(WOO! First chapter done! Omg I have school tomorrow...:( I will try to update this again on Wednesday, thanks for reading lovelies! :D A/N)