Meeting Him Again

Love is... What? (A BTS Story)

~📖*** So I had a bit of writers block but then I had a lot of ideas! So this chapter is pretty long, please enjoy!~

-------------------••••----------------------

 

 

 

I couldn't believe my eyes. The boy looked at me with a look of relief and joy. What is he doing here?

 

"Ffl... Fluffy Head!" I stammered. Without thinking, I called him the first thing that came to my mind. 

 

The boy looked at me for a moment until he bursted out laughing. Helping me back on my feet, he happily spoke, "Fluffy Head?"

 

I looked up at him. Thousands of questions filled my mind. What is he doing here? Why does he have my umbrella? What's with this feeling in me thats similar to a life or death situation? 

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

 

The boy pointed towards my uniform. "The uniform. Figured you were going here as well."

 

That's when I looked at his outfit. He had on the boys uniform for Honors High, and wore a White tie. A second year. Looking back at the horrific bus ride, I remembered seeing him wearing the same colors as me, but I just didn't acknowledge the thought of him being a student at Honors High as well. Mostly due to the situation during the bus ride.

 

'Of course.' I thought.

 

"Right. Sorry." I said.

 

"You say sorry a lot, you know?'

 

"Because I have to. I fell on you, for what seems to be the second time today."

 

"And I fell on you once, remember? Plus, I improved on being your balance board, seeing as we met each other again."

 

I felt my face grow hot as I looked around, seeing that others had stopped what they were doing and were now staring at us. We looked as if we were starring in a cheesy love story, and this had been another dramatic meet up. Good thing those only happen in books or films. Looking back at him, I gestured towards my white umbrella. Handing it towards me and pulling out his own, he commented, 

"I thought this was yours. You looked concerned when you got off, plus you didn't have an umbrella on you. And as it turned out, I thought correctly, miss Soo-In."

 

Confused to how he knew my name, I looked at the handle my umbrella, where the name 'Jung Soo-In' was carved in neatly. Worried that I'd mix up my umbrella with someone else's, I carved my name on it to be sure. But it seemed as is I didn't need to since everyone here practically had only black umbrellas. Where was the memo for that?

 

"Thank you." I quietly replied. The boy smiled happily at me and gave a surprising cough.

 

"Jeon Jungkook." He said, raising his hand towards me. Smiling as I took his hand, I noticed another pin hanging onto his jacket.

 

A gold pin.

 

"You're in the A class, too?"

 

He looked at his pin and smiled sheepishly as he nodded yes. 

 

"I saw you at the ceremony. And at the end of it all, I checked outside to see if you left. Instead I found you tumbling out the door." He replied, one side of his lips curling.

 

"I see. Well, it's nice meeting you again, Fluffy- I mean, Jungkook." I stammered. How did I mess up his name for the second time?

Jungkook chuckled a bit and put his free hand inside his jacket pocket.

 

"Are you going to the classroom?" He asked.

 

"Yes. And afterwards exploring the place." 

 

"Cool, let's go together. I could help show you around. I know my way around here."

 

I looked at him closely, making sure he wasn't bluffing. Even if I can't lie well, I could tell when others were talking big.

 

"Fine. Lets go together." I agreed. It was the least thing I could do to repay my balance board. He smiled goofily and I felt a weird flutter in my chest. I giggled a bit, surprised by his reaction and we both walked across the campus.

 

****

 

If I had one word that described the place, it would be concluded to oh-my-god-this-place-is-freakishly-big-and-beautiful. If that was a word.

 

Honors High was practically a castle of its own. There were maids running around, dusting off statues or finding anything to clean, and butlers that repeatedly asked us if we needed assistance. Fancy, golden columns surrounded the campus as we explored as well.

The buildings were about three stories tall and had windows big enough to see inside the class. In front of each building there was a beautiful view of rose gardens. I watched as the garden flowers sparkled when the raindrops fell upon them, making as if they were enchanted and magical. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, which made Jungkook laugh and say,

"I know, I once slapped myself silly to make sure I wasn't in a dream." 

Each building had huge golden letters saying "Class A" all the way through "Class E". 

 

'Five beautiful buildings, and one story each per student year.' I noted to myself. 

 

I was just about to enter the doors of class A when Jungkook grabbed the back of my jacket. I turned around and stared at him, confused.

 

"What?" I asked. Class A was the A class, so why did he stop me?

 

"That's Class A." 

 

"Yeah, so?"

 

He then raised his hand and poked at my golden pin.

 

"We're in the 'A class' not Class A. There are two different classes with A." He clarified.

 

I looked around, searching for a building with a sign saying 'A class', but I couldn't find one. There were six buildings;

The main building- where they held the library, main office, and extra curricular business.

And the five school buildings.

 

"Where is it?" I questioned. 

 

Jungkook smiled and grabbed my hand. 

 

Warm. 

 

His hands were bigger than mine, I noticed as he pulled me to the the back of school.

 

"Where are we going-"

 

Before a finished my sentence, I was lead towards a small dirt trail into a forest. 

 

What the blubber-noodle?

 

I was just about to protest and run back to the main school building when Jungkook then pulled me through the trail, and towards a sight that was even more amazing than the school it's self. There was a three story building, but made to look like a beautiful mansion-like house. The house was painted a beautiful and rich golden brown, and had dark brown double doors. Behind the house held a beautiful waterfall falling into a crystal clear lake that shined as the rain pelted itself against it. Nice dark green trees were planted around the lot, seeming as if it really was a house of its own, and flowers were growing everywhere.

 

"This is....." 

 

"The A class building." Jungkook finished.

 

There had to be some mistake. There was no way I went to a rich school like this on a scholarship. No way. I walked towards the door and touched its handle. Real. As I opened the doors, I was greeted by two cute maids wearing the classic maid uniform I saw in movies. They happily took our umbrellas and hung them on the wall, along with the other countless umbrellas (which then again, were all black.). Looking around, I saw students of all years lounging around in long burgundy colored couches reading, chatting, eating snacks, and playing board games. Isn't this a class building? Maybe they could only do that on the first day of school? The walls were painted a golden cream and had white embroidered curtains draped along the window frames. The A class sure was different than the other buildings. At the corner of my eye, I saw a girl with big black bulgy glasses reading in the backyard patio.

 

Yu-Ra.

 

I turned towards Jungkook and softly replied thank you before practically running towards Yu-Ra. There was an expression on his face, one that I couldn't quite understand. I had a feeling he wanted to chat more, but I had to get something off my chest, or find a reason to get some space between Jungkook and I. My little heart just couldn't stop beating so fast. But back to Yu-Ra, even though our chat was brief, I still had questions. And she had answers.

 

"Lee Yu-Ra." I called out.

 

She stopped reading and turned her attention towards me. Smiling, she replied, "Soo-In, where were you? I thought you left."

 

"A student helped me get here."

 

She nodded in acknowledgement and looked at me. She then set her book down and patted a seat next to her and said, "You look like you have something to say." 

 

I took the seat and asked an octave quieter, "Well, its just that you said something at the ceremony. You said I was as special as to what you were told. What are you talking about?"

 

Yu-Ra looked at me, not in confusion or anger, but with a certain expression that I couldn't quite comprehend.

 

"Wait. So you aren't even aware of it yourself?" 

 

I shook my head no. What is she talking about? Did my Aunt say something?

 

"What's your schedule?" She then asked.

 

I then took out my folded up schedule, flattening out the creases and read aloud,

"Class room- A class, 1st year. Extra curricular- A class Music Room-" 

 

"Right there. You're in another A class environment. Only a few get that," She explained while practically jumping in her seat.

"You're one like me. I'm another A class curricular student. This is really interesting." She said intriguingly.

 

I was astonished. I just thought I had A class Music because I was in the A class, but there's a difference apparently. Yu-Ra looked at me with excitement, or what seemed to be since she was mostly calm all the time. She then grabbed my hands and stood me up. She seemed to naturally give off a warm energy that lessoned the tension in me.

 

'So this is the feeling I had with Fluffy Head.' I figured.

 

Looking at her, I asked, "What?"

 

Yu-Ra gave a mysterious smile and just said,

 

"I wanna show you my talent."

 

 

*****

 

 

"Which is your curricular?" I asked as she led me out the door and upstairs. One wall was filled with pictures of students wearing the gold pin on the left side of their jackets and smiling brightly. I figured they were the classes before us as we walked up the stairs and through some halls.

 

"You'll see." She answered back.

 

We walked through the halls, made left and right turns, walked through some doors, and even more halls until we finally ended up in the A class Biology room. The room was painted white and had long black tables filled with test tubes, telescopes, microscopes, acids, glass, and all scientific stuff I saw in movies. There were other students in the room wearing lab coats and experimenting as we walked in, and greeted us. Yu-Ra walked over to the tables and smiled as she ran her fingers around the test tubes and clipboards.

 

"Biology is your class?" I asked. Seeing her face as she looked up at me gave me a definite 'yes'.

 

"Come here!" She said, taking my hand.

 

She led me towards a table filled with cups of water, a water filled bag with a metal button, and a big bag of ice that seemed so cold, smoke was radiating off of it.

 

"Do you know what dry ice is?" She questioned, her eyes sparkling as she grabbed the ingredients and put on patted gloves.

 

I nodded. "Ice so cold that its hot and can burn your skin."

 

"But did you know what it does when you out it in water?"

 

I shook my head no. Surprisingly, she smiled and then dropped a chunk of dry ice into the water. I watched as the smoke radiating off the dry ice enlarge as it hit the water. It reminded me of the smoke in a witch's pot, as the wart-headed woman turned the pot with a stick. The smoke grew larger as I even blew on it, making the smoke split different paths. Yu-Ra smiled with delight and led me towards the bag. It was just an ordinary bag of water but there was a section of the bag where there lay a button.

 

"Press it." Yu-Ra said.

 

I nodded and pressed down on the button. The water then froze automatically. I gasped and heard a small giggle behind me as I felt the bag. Warm. I turned to Yu-Ra and she happily replied, "Science."

 

As I studied the mysterious water changing bag, a teacher came up to us and spoke.

 

"Yu-Ra, you've brought company." 

 

"Yep. It's the special one I was telling you about."

 

I then studied the man carefully. He was a tall and built young man that seemed to be in his early thirties and had glasses on. His hair was slicked up with a gel of some sort that kept his hair looking nice (Probably used one of these experiments). He was also wearing a white lab coat that had a pin in the side saying, "Mr. Sung".

 

"You're the teacher of this class?" I asked, pointing at his pin.

 

Mr. Sung then looked at me, grinning.

 

"Correct. But I think I could pass as a student if I tried."

 

He was right. He had that childish figure in him, making him seem a lot younger than what his age truly was. Yu-Ra moaned and threw a pair of gloves at him.

 

"Please, you're like a thousand years old. How would your wife feel if she saw you running around as a high school student?"

 

Mr. Sung chuckled and nodded as he responded, "Yu-Ra was really excited when she heard there was another girl entering with two A classes."

 

Yu-Ra hung an arm around me and coolly replied, "That's correct. Your not weird at that, right?"

 

I shook my head and smiled at her.

 

"No, you're cool."

 

*****Ding Ding

 

Time to meet the A class.

 

 

-----------------••••------------------------

~📖*** You guessed it, Soo-In is a very dense girl. Get excited to what being an Asian foreigner gets her into! Oops! Said too much!~

***{Neauchia}