Morning

Love is... What? (A BTS Story)
Love is... What exactly? Is it what's making my heart beat so fast? Is it the pain I feel when he's gone? Is it what makes me calm when he's around?
 
Just when she thinks her life falls into place, she meets someone who was definitely not part of her plan.
 
~📖*** There will be more to come everyone! The story won't be over until you see an authors note saying that its ovar! You just have to wait for a new chapter so keep tight as I type~
 
------------------•••••••--------------------
 
I looked out towards the bedside window. Tiny droplets of water appeared, and then slid down as if finding a new destination.
 
'Raining again, huh?' I thought to myself. I lifted my hand up and felt the cold glass. 
"Ick.." I murmured as I flinched my hand away. 
 
Cold.
 
Of course, glass would be cold while raining or even snowing.
 
'Stupid.' I thought once more.
 
It had been raining for as long as I could remember since I got here a couple weeks ago. Apparently Seoul's always cold, raining, and snowing. And from my few pairs of fluffy jackets and my one umbrella, I had been unprepared.
 
'Shopping for new clothes first thing in the weekend.' I noted to myself.
 
I buttoned up my navy blue uniform jacket and looked at its design. It had a white lining across the collar and around the cuffs. My skirt was nicely fitted, was filled with ruffles underneath, and hung around mid-thigh. I tugged at it until it seemed presentable enough for my tastes and examined it as well. It had the same navy blue color except without the white lining. Didn't want to clash I suppose. Everything was made with fine silk and the material was soft as well. 
 
'Rich schools need to have nice quality things' I thought.
 
I glanced at my dark blue ribbon and put it on. 
"First years wear ribbons, as usual." The administrative office told me on the phone.
 
Sighing, I said to myself, "It's going to be new here."
 
Everything was new here. Arriving in cold weathered Seoul with my aunt was very different than living in sunny California. But I guess it was for the best if I could go to a good school and have a better life than before. Before I got here, I had to make many difficult decisions in the past, to which I wasn't going to retell about the details to anyone just yet. But somehow I had convinced myself it was for the best in the end. Still, I wasn't sure what to expect here.
 
Taking one last breath as I looked out at the grey sky, I tore myself from the window and walked out of my room.
 
Across the hall, and a few doors down was my Aunt's bedroom. She had to work early in the morning, so she felt awful to not see me off on my first day of school.
 
"I'm so sorry, Soo-In. I can take the day off if you like?" She offered, though I knew how important this job was for her; an early news broadcaster for the official news channel. She'd worked so hard and finally had a chance to receive her dream job, and loved every single day of it.
 
"It's okay, work. You love it, and it's only the first day. It's nothing special. Work hard, okay? I'll be watching you~" I managed to say. This day would seem normal to anyone in this town, but being new here was different.
 
I hurried downstairs and grabbed my backpack. Checking all of my materials, I made a mental note;
Utensils- check.
Notebooks- check.
Planner- check.
I figured the school would give me my books when I arrived so I wasn't that worried. As soon as I double checked everything, the reality of being an alien in a new town hit me. What if I screw up on my first encounter of making friends? What if I embarrass myself, or get lost? I shook the those thoughts out of my head.
 
"'Just be you, Soo-In. What's the worse thing that could happen, right? Fighting!" I chanted aloud.
 
I then stared at the clock hanging against the wall.
7:30am 
'If I wanted to get there early, then I'd better head off around this time.' I concluded.
 
Taking one last look at the items in my backpack, I grabbed my white umbrella and headed out the door. 
 
*****
 
Now you may think of rain as light, delicate, and soft.
 
Wrong.
 
As I headed out the door, I was greeted with the billions of water droplets landing on my head. By the time I opened my umbrella, I already knew my hair wouldn't survive. But I didn't have time to think of fixing my hair now, I had a bus to get to. Scanning the streets and reading the signs, I headed towards a certain coffee shop where my Aunt had told me to take a job in, since its close by. I considered it for a while, so I agreed to apply after school. Walking down some of the shops in town, I spotted a T.V. store, and on its channel showed the official news channel with my aunt as the broadcaster. 
"Wow, so refreshing!"
"So pretty, she must come from a wealthy family."
"She looks so young."
I smiled as I heard the murmurs around me.
'Good job, Auntie.' I thought and moved along, realizing that standing and gawking at my Aunt made no time for an early head start to look at the campus, so I needed to at least make the school ceremony.
 
When I arrived at the bus stop, my socks were soaked and I was out of breath. I had gotten lost on my way to the bus since there were so many twists and turns to get on a certain street. Eventually I called my aunt and asked what to do.
 
"What? You're lost? You lasted longer than I thought." 
 
"Yeah... Do you know where I need to turn next?" I questioned. Aunt was capable of mapping out the roads of Seoul, so the only memory I had of her showing me around involved words like "turn here" or "make a double turn and then take a right." 
"Take a right and then you'll be there in no time." She replied with a chuckle. I thanked her and quickly paced to the bus stop, only to step in three puddles before I made it. Thankfully I had an extra pair of socks just in case something happened, but really, you'd think I learned the first couple of times. 
The bus was crowded with people, and I really wasn't ready to make small talk with strangers yet. Especially because I was usually smushed up against someone's back and couldn't make a simple conversation, not to mention I would have to crane my neck to talk to someone in this compact space.
'Damn my height.' I thought. 
 
"Excuse me miss," someone said behind me. I turned my head to see an old woman carrying multiple bags of groceries with fruits and vegetables hanging out of them. She had on a red sweater with pear designs stitched onto them, and a wool scarf wrapped around her neck. She lifted her hand and pointed at my tassel I was holding onto on the bus. Her frail little hands shook as she asked me if she could hold on. Of course, out of curtesy I let her take my spot, leaving me out in the open. 
The beginning few minute of the bus ride was smooth and safe, so I didn't understand why she needed to hang onto something. In the end I just assumed it was because she was an elder, and it was more difficult for her to gain balance.
 
Boy was I wrong.
 
I suddenly wished I hadn't given that lady my spot. As soon as the bus actually started to get somewhere, I was sent flying backwards. The jolt of the bus sent me farther into the end of the bus than I had expected, and I realized the bus had accelerated in speed. People had seen me coming and had attempted to dodge out of the way, making no possible way for me to reach an end point. I closed my eyes and feared for the worst as in falling face first on the floor and embarrassing myself. However, practically flying backwards, I had eventually landed.
 
 
Into someone's arms.
 
 
 
 
-------------------•••-----------------------
 
~📖***kekeke how was the first chapter? Moar to come guise! ***~
***{Neauchia}