Nice To Meet You

Love is... What? (A BTS Story)

~📖*** yay! People actually like my little story! Thnx guise! Plz enjoy this chapter, cuz I really do!***~

-------------------••••----------------------

 

 

"Oommmfff!" I whimpered. 

 

I opened my eyes and found myself in the arms of a boy about my age. 

 

"Are you okay?" The fluffy haired boy asked. 

He had a surprised, yet concerned look on his face as he visually inspected me for injuries. I then looked up at him. His hair was dark black like mine, but his hair was more fluffy-like and carefree looking. He was taller than me by a lot, and I suddenly felt so small compared to him as I clutched onto his jacket. 

 

"Uh, I uh, I'm fine... Sorry!" I managed to say. After the flight, I had basically slammed against him. Hard. My head was spinning and my chest had taken a clash with his, so no, I wasn't fine. But how could I have complained to my savior who surprisingly broke my fall? He looked at me closely now, inspecting my reactions.

 

"I don't think so." He replied. 

 

'Damn it. Why can't I lie in these awkward situations?' I thought.

 

I then realized my situation here. His arms were wrapped around my waist, and mine grasping onto his jacket material close to his chest.

 

Too close.

 

Panicking, I jerked out of his arms, only to fall back in them when the bus driver stopped at a red light. His grip on me tightened as I helplessly tried pulling away. 

 

"I'm so sorry! It was an accident! I didn't think the bus ride would be this jerky!" I replied in a hurry. He looked at me for a while until he finally asked, "First time on the bus?" I could feel my face turn red. Not only to how calm he reacted to me when I fell against him, but to how embarrassing it seemed to not know what to do on a bus ride.

 

".. Yes.."

 

I wonder how anyone would react to a situation like this. Minding your own business, then suddenly catching a girl whom you've never met in your life now in your arms, claiming to not know what to do on a bus. I would have been surprised.

But this boy just laughed and held his grip on me tighter as we hit a bump on the road.

"No wonder you came in flying." He chuckled. He was probably trying to make it less awkward on each other's case, which eased the tension. He helped me back to my feet and this time had his hands on my shoulders, trying to balance me. 

 

"Sorry-"

 

"It's okay, it seems you're not from here." He replied, smoothly. He had nice, warm eyes that stared at me in amusement. 

 

"Yeah, I lived elsewhere where busses didn't drive like they were on the run from cops." I commented sarcastically. He chuckled and replied, "Well it seems like that everyday, so make sure to get a firm grip on something."

 

'Right. And not someone.' I noted. 

 

"So uh, the bus is always like this?" I asked. He smiled and happily nodded yes. I must have made a funny look because as soon as he confirmed it, he giggled and replied, "Don't worry, just come find me and i'll happily be your balance board." I felt my face grow hot as soon as he said that. He was teasing me. I looked away, trying to concentrate on something else besides his teasing eyes until I realized something.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked as I placed my hand on his shoulders. It took him slightly longer to reply then normal, but he just cleared his throat and answered, "Yeah, of course. I wasn't the one who'd landed such a big fall." I took a deep breath and took my hands off him. Looking at him closer, I realized he was nicely built. Not too buff, or too skinny. He had a nice frame and was tall as well. 

 

"Okay.. Sorry.. Again." 

 

Rubbing the back of his neck, he smiled and reassuringly said, "No problem." 

 

It was a mistake to take my hands off of him at the moment.

 

The bus then took what felt like a huge left turn, making me lean right and hit my back against the wall of the bus. What was worse was that the boy tried catching me in the midst of everything and fell.

 

Right against me.

 

We stood there for a moment, trying to configure out what just happened. 

 

'No way.... No way..' I kept repeating inside my head.

 

"Uhh...." Mr. Fluffy-head had his chest against mine and his hands against the wall, accidentally trapping me in. I suddenly realized what I was doing as well. My hands were pushed up against his chest, which was slammed against mine. His face turned red and he jerked backwards awkwardly. 

"Guess we're even now, huh?" He commented. I froze for a split second, but thankfully I reacted with a nod and we were silent for a few seconds. How did this situation change so quickly? Everything reversed in a blink of an eye.

 

'Stupid bus.' I thought.

 

I cleared my throat and poked his shoulder.

"Well, if you're going to be my balance board, you'd better get better at it. That is, if I see you again."

My comment seemed to clear the air as he made a relieved sigh and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled back and looked out the window, trying to find an excuse to not look at his face. For some reason, my heart was beating as if I was going to die. Maybe the situation felt similar? I'd never know for sure.

 

I didn't realize it was my stop until i heard the voice on the speakers. Knowing what would happen soon, I desperately tried to quickly grab my backpack. Mr. Fluffy-head must've noticed because he grabbed my backpack and handed it to me.

 

"Thanks." I said as I tried making my way out onto the isle.

 

But I was too late.

 

The bus reached a halt and screeched loudly. I lost my balance once more except this time the boy caught me as I almost reached the floor. 

 

"Did I do better?" He asked with a teasing smile.

He was face to face with me, forcing me to look at him. 

My face grew hot as I felt his breath on my cheeks. I softly nodded yes and he set me back up. I grabbed my bag and headed towards the bus doors, thankful to see an outside. 

"I'll improve." The boy said behind me. I turned my head to see him and smiled brightly. As embarrassing as it was, I felt a little sad not seeing him again. Getting lost on my way to the bus stop made me take a different bus than usual, so now that I knew where to go, I took note not to make a mistake again. As I walked out to the pouring rain, I remembered something once more.

 

No umbrella.

 

I turned around to try to see if the bus had left yet, but it was too late. The bus had closed its doors and started off. I tried jogging over to the doors to stop the bus, but it then accelerated in speed and was off.

 

"Stupid." I whimpered. 

Another mistake. The rain was coming down harder now, and if I wanted to make it without drenched clothing I had to run. So I did.

 

 

 

 

------------------••••-----------------------

~📖*** so how do you like their first meet up??? I thought just meeting casually wasn't good enough so... Moar to come!~

***{Neauchia}