Chapter 1: The Past and The Present

To the One Who Holds My Heart...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

~TAE'S POV~

 

 

We’ve been together for 3 years. Three years of complete happiness by her side. 3 years filled with love and more love, growing each day. We’ve made it through all the difficulties this kind of relationship faced.

“I love you”

Are the words we make sure to tell each other every time we’re together and every time we’re apart.

Every kiss we share is filled with passion and longing as if we didn’t see each other for a long time. That’s how much we love each other.

Every time we hug we make sure that the other feels all the warmth and love we can offer.

Every time we look at each other’s eyes, there’s no more words needed because we can easily read each other through this action.

Every day we’re together, never did we think of being apart. We’ve been official for three years but we’ve owned each other’s heart since the very day we held each other’s hands when we first faced the world through nursery school. Almost our entire life we shared together. A love I thought would never end… but I was wrong. In just a span of 6 months, the love we shared for decades… disappeared… and she broke the heart which she formed. I loved her, I love her and I will love her, but it’s never enough. It wasn’t enough for her…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~YURI'S POV~

 

 

I miss her, miss her so badly, her kisses, her smiles, her hugs, everything about her and the way she calls me “seobang” with her high-pitched voice, her cold attitude towards others but her warmest when it comes to me.

I love her so so much that it also breaks me apart… I thought she’ll never leave because I never planned to either. We planned a happy-ending story as she made me promise to her but I can’t believe she’ll be the one to break it first. She forgot our never-ending love… she forgot about me.

Call me stupid but because I love her so much, I’m willing to let her go… for her happiness and for my sake… I’ll let her go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PRESENT TIME:

~FLIGHT TO KOREA~

~TIFFANY’S POV~

 

At last after two years, I’ll be back to Korea… back to her arms. The person I hurt the most but still the person who holds my heart. I miss her warm embrace. I miss her sweet voice, her kisses filled with so much love and her ‘I love you‘, overwhelming with feelings I never felt before.

“Tiff, we have different seats”

A voice from behind said. My best friend Jessica points to our seats. She’ll be sitting behind me. “Oh, it’s fine. I’m just right in front of you. Besides, I bet you’ll be sleeping the entire flight”

“That’s because I’m tired. I finished all the works before we left” she said as she settles on her seat.

We own HJ Empire, the 3rd most famous and successful corporation in the world. It’s a collaboration between Hwang’s and Jung’s, our families.

“I wonder who’ll sit beside me” she said as she grabs a magazine. “Whoever that person is, luck left his or her side” I . “Yah!” she kicked my seat. “Aish! act your age Jessica” I told her. “Whatever” she answered as she continues reading. I’m busy on my laptop when

“Excuse me”

A female voice interrupted me. Whoa! Is she a Goddess? She’s so tall and y. Beautiful hair, face, skin, so perfect! Wait! I think I’ve seen her before. She’s wearing aviator glasses and fit clothing which emphasized her perfect figure. She sits beside me. She’s smiling widely while talking on the phone.

"Yep, baby. I miss you so much”

she has such sweet voice. She noticed me looking at her and she smiles. Wow, what a beautiful smile. If I don’t have my Taeyeon I’ll probably like her. “Wait for a while baby. I’ll be home, back to you” she’s bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter