Yonghwa Proposal

The Decision Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fourteen...

 

Two Weeks had pass..

 

Yonghwa had works for a weeks and he back again to seoul for shin hye..

 

Yonghwa was on the bed in his hotel...

 

he has thinking carefully about one thing and has decided...

 

Yonghwa:"I don't want my time is wasting again. I will go and tell her with my self. I hope that she receive me"

 

He call shin hye..

 

Yonghwa:"may I come to your house, darling. I want take you to one place.."

 

Shin hye:"of course, yonghwa. only you a man who I very want it come to my house"

 

Yonghwa:"I will pick up you in one hour, just prepare your self"

 

Shin hye:"okay yong. I will.."

 

after call shin hye. Yonghwa change his clothes and prepare everything. then he take out a gift that he will give to her. it's a ring with their name is write on it..

 

Yonghwa:"I hope this can make our love will be forever on one proposal" while he look to the ring..

 

after one hour, yonghwa arrive in shin hye house..

 

it's guns who is open the door..

 

Yonghwa:"hi, Guns. how are you??"

 

Guns:"f...fine" while he look scare to yonghwa..

 

Shin hye go down from a stairs..

 

Shin hye shout:"Yonghwa..."

 

Yonghwa turn to look shin hye. he look with his eyes is widen..

 

Yonghwa:"you....you look gooddess. woww. amazing"

 

Shin hye just smile. she wear a blue long dress with a necklace that yonghwa give on her neck has make her more beautiful..

 

meanhwile Guns just look to shin hye with sad in his eyes.

 

Yonghwa:"shall we go now princess??" while he streched out his hand to shin hye..

 

Shin hye:"sure, Yong" while she streched out her hand too and hold yonghwa hand..

 

Shin hye:"Guns, I'll go first. it's okay if you are alone in the house??"

 

Guns:"sister, don't worry about me. I can take care of my self. just go and enjoy your self" while he smile to his sister..

 

Shin hye then go with yonghwa..

 

after their go, Guns close the door..

 

Guns:"how...how can I tell her my problem?? the truth about me?? can she accept that?? if I see her smile to Yonghwa, that she love to yonghwa and hope will be together with him. I can't tell the truth. I will make her sacrifice her love to yonghwa. she is suppose to be happy. I will destroy everything" while he sit on the sofa and cry...

 

Guns:"I'm sorry sister...I has make you will trouble with yonghwa. it's all my mistake, I'm sorry.." while he wonder what will happen with shin hye and yonghwa relationship..

 

meanwhile Yonghwa and shin hye has arrive to the place where yonghwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter