Chapter 2

But he is perfect in my eyes.. [Hiatus]

After a long and relaxing shower you stepped back into the hallway. Your towel hung around your shoulders, protecting your clothes from getting wet from your hair as you strolled down the corridor. You couldn't help it but take the way towards the practice rooms just to see if Yoongi and Jin were still there. Maybe you could watch them practicing for a bit? Starting to get excited you quickened your pace and eventually stopped in front of the practice room you escaped from earlier.
You could hear music playing from behind the door so you raised yourself on tiptoes to peek through the window on the upper half of the door. As you finally found a comfortable position that you could hold for quite a while you focused on what you saw happening in the room. Suga wasn't there anymore but these broad shoulders you saw could only belong to Jin.
He was practicing on his own and you couldn't get yourself to back off from the window so you just stood there, watching him for a few minutes. You knew that he thought that he wasn't the best dancer and if you had to be fair it was obvious, that J-Hope or Jimin were definitely better but Jin had something in his moves that glued your eyes onto him every time. You couldn't really tell what it was but did it really matter? No, it didn't.
So focused on watching him you didn't notice that someone came down the corridor, a big smile on the lips.
HyeMi-ah!” It was Yoongi. He wrapped his arms around your shoulders from the back and you squeaked in surprise, almost losing your balance since you were still on your tiptoes. “Are you spying on Jin?” he had a big grin on his face as you tried to get away from him, again blushing.
N-No I wasn't! I just took a quick glance..” you mumbled more to yourself than to him starring at your shoe tips. He let out a laugh, crouched down to look into your face and smiled.
Did you look for me then? Want to play a little more?
You pulled a face and crossed your arms in front of your chest. This time it was your time to pout.
No! I was just passing by and got curious!
As Suga got up again he let out a little chuckle and ruffled your still wet hair.
You're cute. C'mon let's play today. As I told you I'm free today and the members are gone.
Again he looked at you with puppy eyes. You raised an eyebrow as you shook your head.

Jin is here isn't he?” Suga sighed and grabbed your arm, stomping one foot on the ground and obviously trying to use aegyo on you.
He'll be gone in half a hour again. Pleeaaase!
You let out a deep sigh. How could you say no in this situation? There was no way. So you nodded sighing again, pulling your bag -which dropped on the floor before- back up and looked at your watch.
Let's meet in half a hour? So you can spend some time with your hyung and I can get ready.
A big smile appeared on Yoongis face as he nodded happily, already opening the door to the practice room. “Deal!” He hold his pinky up and you locked yours with his, smiling and eventually making your way to the dorm in which you lived with a few other trainees.

 

As you finally entered your room you dropped your bag and stared into the mirror over your commode. So you were going out with Min Yoongi in 30 minutes? Suzee would kill you if she found out since she was a big fan of Suga. You quickly shook your head to get rid of these thoughts. It wasn't a date and you were only friends so there was nothing to get mad about.
Nodding to yourself you opened your dresser, looking for what to wear. It was summer but it wasn't really warm today. In the end you picked a simple white tank top, a black high waist skirt and stockings and a cardigan to go with it. It took you more than 15 minutes to do this so you were in quite a hurry now. No time for something fancy regarding your hair or make-up so you just drew a thin eye-liner line and put a tiny bit of gloss on your lips and blush on your cheeks. Since there was no time to curl your hair as you planned to you just brushed through it and put a cute felt boater on.
A last satisfied look into the mirror told you, that you actually looked quite cute. Perfect. As you picked up your handbag and left the room you crashed into Suzee.
Ah, mianhe! Are you okay?” you snatched her arm just in time to prevent her from falling down. “I'm sorry I'm in quite a hurry.
She rubbed her arm but smiled at you. Now that she could look at you properly for the first time her eyes widened a bit.
I'm okay. But where are you going dressed up like this? Do you have a date?” She wriggled her eyebrows just like Yoongi did earlier which made you laugh again. As you shook your head she looked at you, obviously not believing you.
No! I'm just meeting.. a friend.” Suzee tilted her head to one side “Who?
You let out a sigh. “I really gotta go now! We talk later okay?
She shrugged and you waved at her, smiling as apologetically as possible while rushing through the living room out of the dorm. Still that smile on your lips you hurried back to the practice room.
Suzee was your best friend for almost 13 years now. You auditioned together for Big Hit Entertainment and eventually got accepted. It wasn't sure if you two were going to debut in the same group yet but at least you were in the same company, sharing the same dream.
While you were thinking about your best friend you reached the practice rooms again. Just now you've noticed that you didn't really agree on meeting here. Already worrying that he might wait somewhere else you opened the door. Your concern was groundless. As soon as you opened the door Suga hopped towards you, a big smile on his face.
Aah I was scared you wouldn't come!” He hugged you and you were still confused about the fact that he acted as if you both knew each other for ages. You couldn't help it but smile a little while you shook your head
What? No why would I do that!
He shrugged and smiled along, grabbing your wrist and pulling you with him. “Let's go!
As you followed him you had your time to eye him. He wore rather skinny, black jeans, a simple white shirt and one of his bandanas in his curly hair. He simply looked cool and kinda cute and you suppressed the urge to ruffle his locks.
As you've been walking for quite a while without saying a word you got more any more curious about the place he would bring you too.
Where are we going?” Yoongi gave you a big smile “To one of my favorite places. Just wait and see, okay?” You agreed and eventually followed him without asking any more questions.

 

He ended up bringing you into one of these Hip Hop-Underground clubs which he used to visit in his pre-debut times quite a lot. There weren't a lot of people at this time of the day which was good, so no one noticed him. You two had a lot of fun, singing and rapping along a few of the songs, eating junk food and talking a lot.

You really started to like him, he was fun to be with but he also had a serious side so it didn't get exhausting to have him around you.
The few hours that you spent together felt like nothing as Suga looked onto his watch and let out a deep sigh.
What's wrong?” You tilted your head. He smiled at you apologetically. “I have vocal training in about one hour.. we should probably head back now.” he pulled a face, obviously not wanting to leave but you nodded and got up. Yoongi pouted.
Yah. Do you want to get rid of me that desperately?” your eyes widened. “N-no! No! I just don't want to be the reason for you to be late!” you panicked a little but then you saw his smile and punched his arm gently “Aish..
He laughed, paid for your food and pulled you outside.
On your way back to the company both of you were still talking a lot, and as you finally reached the front door Yoongi pulled his mobile phone out. You gave him a questioning look but he simply pulled you next to him, wrapped one arm around your shoulders and lifted his phone. As soon as you understood that he wanted to take a selca you hid your face behind your hands.
Yah! Let's take a picture together! Please!
Still hiding behind your hands you shot an angry gaze through your fingers towards him which he answered with a pout. “You look pretty don't hide! Let's take a picture~
He used aegyo which you couldn't stand again. A sigh came over your lips as you put your hands down. “Okay okay..
He beamed at you as he wrapped his arm around you again and took the selca.
Look! It's pretty! We look good together!” he wriggled his eyebrows as he showed you the picture which made you laugh but also blush a little. He was right, you really looked good together. So you just nodded and shrugged at the same time, not looking at him but at the photo.
He grinned and pinched your cheeks. “You're cute. But I gotta go now!
He waved at you cutely and you smiled and waved back before he his heels and almost sprinted to the practice rooms.
Silently humming one of the songs you heard in the club today you made your way back to your dorm. It was a fun day and you really enjoyed playing with Yoongi.