Chapter 1

But he is perfect in my eyes.. [Hiatus]

Aish..” A deep sigh came from your lips followed by your body dropping to the floor and you closing your eyes. You've practiced for almost 2 hours now but you couldn't get that one move right. Silently complaining you were looking for your towel on the floor next to you, your eyes still closed.
Why couldn't you get it right? Was it that difficult? If you're not dancing you could feel every move even the one you kept failing, so why couldn't you do it? Sighing again you tilt your head back as the door to your practice room opened and someone entered.
At first you decided not to open your eyes and just stay in this position because you thought it would be your friend Suzee but when you heard a unfamiliar male voice you jumped on your feet.
Oh, Annyeong haseyo.. I didn't know someone was already practicing in here, sorry.
It was one of your sunbaes. You immediately blushed and bowed a 90° bow, stuttering a greeting and an apology under one breath. What was his name again? You knew that he just recently debuted with his band but you were so busy practicing that you couldn't keep up with everything that happened in your company at the moment.


A wide smile appeared on his face as he bowed, too and sized you up. As if this smile triggered something you suddenly remembered his name. It was Min Yoongi -or should you say Suga since he debuted under this name- eyeing you as if you were an interesting new species. Just now you noticed that you still haven't said a single word besides the greeting that even you yourself couldn't understand properly. Just as you wanted to open your mouth he came further into the room, still looking at you.

You're a trainee, right? I've seen you practicing quite often lately.” He smiled at you, starting to stretch his legs. In the beginning you thought he would leave after seeing you inside the practice room to go to another one but it seemed that he decided to stay. Was it your obligation as his hoobae to leave? After a few second you noticed his questioning look and immediately blushed again. You haven't answered yet.
I.. uhm.. yeah.. I'm Park HyeMi.” You stuttered and bowed again, still feeling the heat on your face. You were sure that he thought you must be completely retarded, but even if he did he carried it off well and simply let out a silent chuckle.
Do you mind if I stay? All the other rooms are unavailable right now.
Immediately you shook your head, backing of from the center of the room into one of the corners, unable to tear your eyes away from him.
N.. No please stay! I'm done today anyways.” You struggled but finally managed to smile at him, still a bit embarrassed. As Suga watched you retreating he perked his eyebrows up and shook his head.
But you still can't do this one move.” You were about to pick up your bag as he talked and froze. Did he watch you before entering the practice room? As you looked back up to him he gave you an innocent smile.
I could help!” Now it was your time to perk your eyebrows up while starring at him. Did he just say that he wanted to help you with this dance move?
Aah Sunbaenim..” You shook your head “Don't worry about me, I'm fine.” You smiled again and finally picked up your bag. Suga crossed his arms and it almost looked as if he pouted. You couldn't help yourself but giggle at this view which caused him to smirk.
HyeMi-ssiii~” he whined “Play with meee~!” You starred at him in disbelieve. What was he doing? You guys didn't even know each other. As you were still starring at him he came across the room towards you, grasped the strap of your bag and pulled it from your shoulders.
The members all have a schedule today, I'm all alone!” he continued his whining, making you sigh again. “O-okay..” your heard yourself saying before you could think about it. You simply couldn't say no to his cute puppy eyes. A big smile came onto his lips and you couldn't help it and smiled along.


Yay!” he put your bag down to dance one of his significant happy dances you've seen on the television before which made you chuckle again. It took a while for him to calm down and all you did was watching him with a big smile on your face. It was as if you guys knew each other for a long time already. As he finally calmed down he gave you a more serious look.

So.. Show me that part.” You let out a deep sigh since you hoped he had forgotten about it but since he didn't you made an effort to turn on the music and get in front of the big mirror. It was just a short impro which you wanted to learn but one part kept nagging you, since chest-pumps weren't your specialty.
As soon as The Black Eyed Peas' “Get your hands up”
 started to play your whole face changed completely and your kinda shy and still embarrassed expression vanished but instead passion came out. You danced all the parts clean and powerful, only those few seconds you couldn't get right were sloppy. As soon as you finished a shy smile flashed over your face as you saw that Yoongi starred at you, his mouth slightly opened. He quickly cleared his throat and smiled. (The Choreo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEVqMao-kvU  )
You're good. It's just this one part, right?” You nodded and he positioned himself next to you.
Let's do this again, together.” You stared at him. He saw this just once, there was no way he would be able to already follow up? But you did as told, turned the music on and took your position in front of the mirror.
The first few tries weren't as professional as they should've been because you kept laughing. Suga really tried his best following you and he did really good but as soon as you both were about to get to the part on the floor he got embarrassed and kept fooling around.
Aaah nonono this won't do.” he finally stated as he rolled around on the floor keeping you speechless. “I'll just teach you that chest-popping part. I think I got it now.
You giggled and nodded while watching him getting up. By now you totally forgot that you two only knew each other for barely one hour. He positioned himself next to you again and skipped the beginning, focusing on the chest-pops. He was right, he
totally got it now. This time it was your turn to stare at him with your mouth slight a bit open which he laughed about.
J-Hope teached me how to do this, it's not too hard as soon as you got it once, so close your mouth, HyeMi-ah!” Your cheeks immediately turned pink again as you quickly nodded and closed your mouth.
It took Yoongi barely 15 mintues to teach you that whole move that you struggled with for two hours on your own today. He was a good teacher and you had a lot of fun dancing with him.

Okay let's do this all together now, shall we?” You grinned. “ALL of it?
Instead of answering Suga wriggled his eyebrows which made you laugh as you turned the music on. This time you managed to dance the whole choreo without any mistakes. You were so concentrated that you didn't even notice that someone else entered the practice room. As you reached the part of the choreo where you did those kind of y moves on the floor you weren't the only one to burst into laughter watching Suga doing them. As soon as you heard the other laugh the smile on your face froze and you immediately turned around.
Yoongi? What are you doing?” Now that Suga noticed, that there was someone else, too he stopped rolling around on the floor and set up.
Hyung!” he laughed “Just having fun with my new friend!” He pointed at you, proudly smiling.
By now your smile was completely gone as you stared at that guy standing in the door. The second you saw him you knew who it was, it didn't need a trigger to remember his name. Kim Seokjin – Jin. He always caught your attention when you randomly saw him at the company and you always watched him when they were onstage but you never happened to talk to him.
Now that Yoongi mentioned you Jin's eyes instantly locked with yours. Unable to look away you felt how you turned as red as a lobster, still pumped out after dancing and laughing over Suga, not being able to greet him.
The Atmosphere got a little weird as no one said a word. In the end Yoongi was the one to cough slightly and stand up to wrap his arm around your shoulders.

Hyung, this is Park HyeMi. She's a trainee and my new best friend!” Suga winked at you but all you could do was giving a very weak smile back.
Jin however smiled warmly and bowed slightly. “Nice to meet you.” His voice was calm and friendly.
You immediately responded with your 90° bow which made Suga giggle.
Isn't she cute?” Jin nodded, still smiling at both of you which wouldn't help with your blushing to fade away.
So..
What exactly was that?” he nodded to the floor where Yoongi was making shady motions just a few moments ago.
A little embarrassed Suga scratched his head, looking at you as if he hoped that you would say something. But since it seemed as if you were too busy starring at your shoes he chuckled once again.
HyeMi-ah had some problems with her choreo and I helped her out. Yah, HyeMi!
He suddenly got excited, making you look up. Oh god, what expression was that? What was he planning? A big excited grin was showing on his face as he bounced a bit up and down in front of you.
Let's show hyung what we've learned!
Your eyes widened. Dancing? In front of Jin? You immediately shook your head, almost running towards your bag, picking it up.
N..no I'm sorry I have to go now.” You shot a short glance at Jin before bowing a few times and then rushing out of the practice room. Yoongi gazed after you, a bit confused and with a little pout on his face.
Hyung! You scared her away!” Jin shrugged helplessly, lifting his hands in a defensive way “I'm sorry..?
You've heard all that since you leaned against the door from the other side to pull yourself together. Why did you get that embarrassed and nervous all of the sudden? A deep sigh came over your lips as you rushed on your way through the hallway to the showers, still feeling the heat on your cheeks and with pounding heart.