Chapter 7

But he is perfect in my eyes.. [Hiatus]

After Jin left the room you stayed there for a bit longer. At first you wanted to just sit there and enjoy the silence for a while but you couldn't sit still. Since the practice you did with Jin wasn't really physically but more mentally exhausting you decided that a proper dance practice wouldn't be too bad of an idea.

 

After about two hours you finally headed back to the dorms. You felt good, not as nervous anymore. As you stepped into the living room Suzee was there, watching some random drama on the television. “Oh, hey, where do you come from?” - “Just some practice..” you mumbled and she simply nodded, totally focused on what ever was happening in that drama right now. You just smiled a bit since this was totally your best friend. Whenever she had time to watch a drama she would forget everything around her.

 

After taking a refreshing and well-needed shower you sat down next to her. You still had two hours left before Jin would pick you up. “So.. when are you going out with Yoongi?” you asked when the episode finally ended and Suzee was paying attention to you. She just shrugged. “We haven't talked about that yet. We have still plenty time so.. wait. Why? Do you already have a day set?” you blushed a little, starring at the TV where a random commercial was playing. “Maybe?” you mumbled, still not looking at her.
Uuuh~” she giggled “When? And where are you two going?” You cleared your throat before telling her, that he would pick you up in two hours to eat something first and go to the funfair afterwards. “Wow, you two couldn't wait to spend some time alone, huh?” she had a big grin on her face which just got a bit bigger when you gave her a dirty look. “Look, it's not like that. We're just diligent and want to make progress.” you got up. “And I have to get ready now.

 

Without waiting for a response you rushed to your room, closing the door and leaning against it. Suzee knew you oh so well.. With pounding heart you strolled around your room. There was actually no need to get ready yet, so you let yourself drop onto your bed, hugging your bunny. “What should I call you? “ you mumbled while his fur. “You know what. I think Suga would be good, mh?” you smiled as you hugged it once more before grabbing your phone. You had a message from Yoongi. ~How do you feel? Have you hugged the bunny tightly tonight? Eungkyakya., you should give it a name!~ you pulled a face as you answered him. ~Yah, you're pretty cocky! But yes, I named it. But it's a secret!~ you sent and wanted to put your phone away as an answer came in almost immediately ~Did you call it Yoongi?(^_-)~ you frowned ~Shouldn't you be practicing? (; ̄Д~ you answered, eventually putting your phone aside after that.

 

You still had a lot of time but you had no idea what else to do with yourself so you got up and started blow-drying and straightening your hair.

The whole procedure of doing your hair and make-up and getting dressed took over one hour in the end because you never were happy with what you looked like, so you couldn't be happier about starting that early. In the end you wore a simple dress made out of thick, warm fabric, a cardigan, cute boots and knee highs. Your hair was lightly curled and your make-up was natural but with a bit of focus on your eyes since these were what you liked the best about yourself.

As you were ready you decided to wait in front of your dorm because you couldn't stand Suzees gazes and smirks while waiting in the kitchen or living room.

 

Luckily Jin was there pretty early, too so you just had to wait for around ten minutes. You didn't see him coming at first because you were playing a game on your phone. “You look really pretty.” as you heard his voice you actually dropped your phone, but Jin snatched it before it could drop on the floor. “I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you.” he said with a smile as he gave you your phone back. “I.. uhm.. thanks..” you muttered, meaning the compliment and your phone. You wanted to tell him, that he looked good, too in his dark jeans, the shirt and the cardigan but you couldn't get the words out so you just kept silent, smiling like an idiot.

He let out a silent chuckle, ruffling his hair. “Should we go?” you nodded and the both of you made your way down the street.

Since the samgyeopsal-restaurant the both of you wanted to go to was quite a bit away from your dorms you decided to take a cab. As you both sat down in the back the taxi driver looked into his rearview mirror and smiled. “You two make a cute couple.” You starred at the back of his head. Did he just..? “Wh..? No we're..uhm I mean..” you started to stammer but Jin cut you off with a simple “Thank you.” and a dazzling smile. Now you starred at him in confusion and with burning cheeks and he just continued his grin and mouthed a 'aren't we cute' to obviously tease you a bit. You pulled a face and eventually grinned along.

 

As you finally reached the place Jin paid for the drive. You were still flustered because of what the driver and Jin said so you haven't said a word for a while.

While grilling your meat and eating both of you were pretty silent but it wasn't awkward. It was a pleasant sort of silence, since you always liked being able to be around someone without being forced to be bubbly.

Aaah.” you sighed as you leaned back. “I'm full.” Jin smiled at you. You felt totally comfortable and sleepy after eating as much as you could. As you noticed his look you blushed a little “I.. uhm.. I haven't eating anything today so I was a little hungry..” he laughed and shook his head “it's fine, girls with appetite are cute.” he winked and waved at a waiter over. “Shall we?” he asked after paying again (you two had a little argument over him paying all this but he simply paid without listening to you) and you nodded. The next stop was the funfair.

 

Since you just went to the funfair with Yoongi yesterday you were sure that it wouldn't be as fun anymore but you were totally wrong. Going with Jin had a totally different feel to it. He wasn't as bubbly and outgoing and loud as Yoongi, he was more caring and making sure you had a good time. He kept buying little treats here and there and after the first few times you stopped complaining because he would always give you a serious look, saying he enjoys seeing your happy smile when you eat sweets and that you were ruining his fun if you kept complaining about it.

Summed up the whole day felt like a date, event though you two just met because of work.

 

Aahw~..” Jin looked up, trying to find out what you were so excited about. As he noticed that you were looking at the Ferris wheel he smiled. “Do you want to ride it?” You looked up to him with big, round eyes and eagerly nodding. You used to ride these with your father when you were a kid so they always brought up happy memories.

As the both of you sat down Jin took the place next to you instead of in front of you. Your heart began to race again.

The Ferris wheel went pretty slow but you totally enjoyed it. When you almost reached the highest point it suddenly stopped. A male voice announced that there was a problem with the mechanics but that everything was okay and that it would work in a few minutes again. Suddenly you noticed again how close Jin was.
You smiled awkwardly at him and then starred outside, not knowing what to say. He seemed to feel a little uncomfortable all of the sudden, too so no one said a word for quite a while. As you two where sitting there the lack of sleep finally made itself felt and you started to become really sleepy.

Your eye-lids became heavy and before you could actually help it you doze off.

 

You had no idea how long you've been asleep as a sudden jolt of the Ferris wheel finally working again woke you up. A little irritated you blinked a few times, being confused over where you were. “Oh, you're awake again?” a soft voice whispered near to your ear. You held your breath and froze for a second when you noticed what was going on. Your head was resting on Jins shoulder. As you finally realized that you immediately set up straight, turning as red as a tomato. “I.. I'm so sorry I.. I haven't slept a lot and I had no coffee this morning and I practice a lot and I-”he laughed which cut your ramble off. “It's okay. I don't mind. You looked cute.” you starred at your hands and felt as embarrassed as never before. How could you simply fall asleep and end off with your head on his shoulder? His broad shoulders... oh god. You quickly shook your head to not get into thoughts like that.

As it was finally your turn to get out of the Ferris wheel you almost stormed out of the cab, still feeling the heat on your cheeks. Jin followed you with a little smile pulling up the corners of his mouth.

 

It took you a while to calm down again but you managed to get back to your normal state of mind, eager to not let this influence the rest of the night.

As it got later and later you two eventually decided to go back. As you reached the dorms again it got a little awkward again because you weren't sure how to say goodbye. Yoongi would simply pull you into a hug but this wasn't what Jin would be doing, was it?
So you shuffled your feet while waiting for him to get out of the cab. “I walk you to the door of your dorm. It's late and I don't want you to go alone.” he said as he finally stood next to you. Usually you would complain and say, that you could walk these 5 minutes alone but you
wanted him to keep you company so you simply nodded.

As you reached the door you couldn't suppress a yawn. He chuckled “You should really go to bed now.” He ruffled your hair which made you blush again. “Y..yeah.. Thanks for the day... I had a lot of fun..” still smiling he nodded, capturing your eyes with his. “Yes, me too. Sleep well, HyeMi-ah.” Without giving yourself time to think about it you hugged him and then rushed through the door into the dorm, not giving him a chance to react properly.

Since you haven't looked at him you didn't see how he was blushing a little when you hugged him and how he stood there for a while after you already entered your dorm, smiling to himself..

 


Authors Note:

Ugh this is not good I was so disctracted while writing this I'm sorry ;__;