Chapter 5

But he is perfect in my eyes.. [Hiatus]

 

Everyone was really awkward in these two hours. The girls were embarrassed the whole time and the boys couldn't get into it because they were to shy to actually touch them.
The whole time you felt like your heart would jump out of your throat or that you were going to faint. Jin really didn't touch you at all. His fingers hovered over your body, just a few millimeters from actually touching it, but this was enough. It was as if you could feel his soft hands on your body and you weren't sure if you wanted this to happen or if you wanted to back off as far as possible.

At least the choreography was really simple. It wasn't about the moves but about the feeling those moves should transfer to the audience and this was the big problem for all of the pairs.
Okay guys this won't do.” the choreographer stated as the two hours almost passed. “I can see that all of you know the moves but it's just really awkward to look at.
A few of the girls giggled nervously. “You have to get more comfortable. Here is what we're going to do..
He gestured all of you closer to him. As all of you gathered around him Suzee sneaked to your side. Her cheeks were pink and you could see, that her legs were shaking a bit. You couldn't help yourself but smile about it. You winked and she responded with sticking out her tongue.
As you focused on the teacher again he said, that all of you should spend the next day with their partner to get more comfortable around each other. Your heart began to race again.
A whole day with Jin? Your eyes flickered up to him and he just smiled at you. Oh god.
Okay, that's it for today. Don't forget it, it's really important for the event, okay? And try to practice together. I will give you a few days. We're going to meet on Saturday again to put everything together. I hope you all are going to improve until then.

With this he dismissed you. With a deep sigh you opened your bag to pull out your water bottle and drank a few big gulps. As you were about to put it back Yoongi jumped to your site.


Are you free tonight?” you looked at him, a little confused. “Uhm, yeah, why?
He just smiled at you, shrugging. “I have to practice with the male trainees now but I'll pick you up tonight. 7pm?” you frowned but nodded. He gave you a big smile and a thumbs up and before you could say anything else he hopped over to s, leaving you behind. What the hell was that? You frowned again but then shrugged. Whatever.
As you were about to leave the practice room a hand on your shoulder hold you back. “Yoongi, what-” you started as you turned around but stopped as you saw that it was Jin who held you back.
Oh I thought...” you started but he stopped you with a wave of his hands.
It's okay. Can I have your phone number?” You starred at him. What? Did he just ask you for your number that bluntly? You must've pulled a really weird face because he started to laugh. “So we can keep in contact. You remember? We have to spend the day together tomorrow.” you blushed. That's right. “Oh.. I.. yeah of course..”
He pulled out his phone and gave it to you so you could type your number in. After promising you to send you a text message later on he waved at you, going back to the boys.
As you saw Yoongi starring at you with a rather dark expression you noticed, that you were smiling the whole time that you talked to Jin. You gave him a questioning look but he just shrugged it off and looked somewhere else. Wow, what was that?

Still in your thoughts you made your way back to the dorms. You decided to take a bath now instead of showering because you had a lot of time until it was 7pm.
 

A few hours later you got a text message. You almost rushed to your phone which was still on your bed from the morning, hoping that it was from Jin. But it wasn't.
~We're done practicing now. I take a quick shower and pick you up a bit earlier, okay?~ you looked at the clock. It was 5pm. ~Yeah sure. But I have to get dressed. Let's say 6pm?~ you answered, washing away your disappointment about it not being Jin. A simple 'Ok.' came as an answer. What was wrong with him? A strange feeling in your stomach you started picking out clothes. It got colder outside so you decided to go with simple black skinny jeans, a cute sweater and boots.
Further you decided to curl the ends of your hair and wear a black beanie. For make-up you stayed on the simple, natural side.

 

When you were done it was almost 6pm so you decided to wait in front of the dorm. It just took a few minutes for Yoongi to arrive. You waved when you saw him coming around the corner, which he didn't react to. You perked your eyebrows up. Okay something was definitely wrong. Where was the cute and funny Yoongi you knew?
Just as he stopped in front of you you gave him no time to say something. “What is wrong with you? Did I do something wrong?
He looked at you, confused for a second but then smiled. “No. Why do you think that?” You sighed, shaking your head. “You're just different from before..” He looked at you for a few seconds, not saying a single word, a weird expression on his face. Then it seemed as if he made a decision because the usual grin lightened up his face. He pulled you into a hug. “I'm sorry, okay? I just had really weird stuff on my mind.” As he wanted to let go of you you held onto him for a few more seconds. “Don't do this to me ok? If something is wrong talk to me..” you mumbled at his chest. Even though you only knew each other for a few weeks he was too important to you as if you could stand losing him. He gently pushed you away a tiny bit, holding your shoulders so he could look into your face.
Listen, I'm really sorry. Everything is okay. Let's have a fun evening, okay?” he gave you a warm smile as you nodded. “Good! Where do you want to go today?
You just shrugged, telling him you had fun everywhere as long as he was with you. As you said those words you could swear seeing him blush a little. “Yah.-” you started but he cut you off with grasping your wrist and pulling you with him. “Let's go to the funfair then. I heard this is the last week.

 

You two had a really fun evening. You rode a lot of funfair rides, ate cotton candy and candy apples and you even took pictures in a photo booth.
As you two stood in front of one of those automates where you can get a plush-toy Yoongi pulled out his phone to check the time. You just shot a short glance onto his phone at first but then something caught your attention. “Yah. Let me see.
Before he could react you snatched his mobile phone from him and looked at it “Yah!” he shouted but it was to late. “You set that picture as your wallpaper?!” it was the picture he took of the both of you after the first time you hanged out together. He scratched his head and snatched his phone back. “So what. I looked handsome.” he mumbled, shirking away from your look. You sighed.
I don't like it. Let's take a proper one.” Now he looked at you, tilting his head. “What?” you laughed at his confused face. “Yeah, I want to look good if it's set as someones wallpaper!
He grinned as he pulled you next to him, one arm around your shoulders making a peace sign. “Ready?” You nodded and smiled into the camera. After he took the photo you studied it and then nodded. “This one is okay. Send it to me later on, okay?” He nodded too as he set it as his new wallpaper. Then you switched your attention onto the machine again. “I reeaally want one of theesee~” you whined, looking at a few really fluffy bunny plush’s, then up to Yoongi. He grinned. “Okay okay. I got it.
It only took a few tries for him to actually catch you one of these bunnies. “Think of me when you hug it.” he said as he gave it to you with a wink. You nodded happily jumping around with your bunny.

 

You almost reached the end of the funfair as Yoongi checked the time again. “I think we have to go back to the dorms now. It's almost 11pm.” You pulled a face but agreed. Still happy about your plush toy you bounced the way back in front of him, not seeing how he couldn't stop smiling while looking at you.

As you reached the dorms half an hour later Yoongi pulled out his phone once again. “Do you want to take a picture again?” he laughed as he shook his head. “No. I wanted to sent you the one we took today or else I forget it.” A few seconds later you felt the vibration and checked your phone. To your surprise you had two messages. One was the Picture from Yoongi, the other one was from a number that wasn't save onto your phone. You frowned as you opened it. ~I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Let's eat something and then go to the funfair together?~ Oh. It was Jin. You couldn't help but blush a little.
Yah why are you blushing? Am I too handsome?” Yoongi gave you a dazzling smile, thinking you were blushing because of the photo. You hit his arm. “No. Shut up.” You immediately put your phone back into your pocket. He laughed and then pulled you into a hug.
It's okay if you can't stand my charm. Sleep well, okay?” You hit him once again but you still had to laugh. “Babo..” he winked as he let go and you sticked out your tongue.

 

As you were finally back in your dorm you put the bunnie on your bed and pulled out your phone again to answer Jin. ~Sounds good. 5pm?~ You simply couldn't tell him that you already went to the funfair with Yoongi today because then he would probably change his mind and you really wanted to go with him, too.

Just a few minutes later your phone informed you about an answer ~I'll pick you up tomorrow then. Sleep well.~ You smiled as you put the phone aside to get ready for bed even though you weren't sure if you could sleep tonight. You could already feel how you were getting nervous..

 


 

Authors Note:

Oh god I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I hope you like it ♥