Chapter 9

But he is perfect in my eyes.. [Hiatus]

You woke up to your ringing phone. Still half asleep you picked it up, your eyes still closed, not saying a word. “Are you there?” a voice asked. You answered with a groggy 'mh.' which was answered by a silent giggle on the other end of the phone call. “Come out. We're waiting for you. It's late.” You answered with another grunt and hung up.
It took you quite a while to get out of bed and to get ready but twenty minutes later you stood in front of the dorms. “Goooo~d morning!” Yoongi jumped towards you and hugged you, followed by Jungkook “Noonaa~!” he squealed and hugged you too as soon as Yoongi let go. You smiled and yawned. “Good morning.” The last one to run towards you like a lost puppy was Taehyung, wrapping his arms around you in a strong hug. “'morning!” he shouted, making you cringe a bit. “Taehyung.. too.. loud.. too.. early.” you mumbled and just earned one of his big adorable grins.
The hyungs are already at the Van, everyone is waiting for you. You're late.” Yoongi gave you a reproving look before he grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him, Jungkook and Taehyung were following the both of you, fooling around with each other. So noisy..

 

As you reached the Van Namjoon and Hoseok were fooling around as well. You sighed. Everyone always said Taehyung would be the strange one but if someone would ask you you would say these two were at least as weird as him.
As they finally noticed the four of you arriving they stopped their weird game, greeting you with a big smile and petting your head, followed by Jimin who gave you a big eye-smile and a friendly bop.
You were happy to see the boys but someone was missing. As you wanted to open your mouth to ask where Jin was you felt arms wrapping around your waist and a head that rested on your shoulder. “Good morning.” a soft voice whispered into your ear, giving you goosebumps. You turned around and looked up unto Jins eyes. He smiled his warm and soft smile as your eyes met before kissing your forehead. “I hope you had a good night?” You answered with a yawn before resting your head against his chest.

 

Yah, you lovebirds. We really need to go now.” Jimin said waving the two of you into the van. “Everyone is waiting.” You blushed a bit, bowing a few times apologetically. “I'm sorry I think I forgot to set the alarm clock.” you mumbled while climbing into the van and taking your seat next to Yoongi. Jin was the last to sit down onto your other side, pulling you close against him after he closed the door, making sure that he was closer to you than Yoongi was.
You saw, that Suga looked at the both of you for a bit too long before forcing himself to smile and paying attention to Taehyung who was telling one of his weird stories again. A sigh came over your lips but you had no time to think more about it because Jin gently grabbed your chin, making you look at him. “He will be okay. Just focus on me, okay? We will have a good day. Trust me.” His voice was not more than a whisper but you understood him even over the noise the boys were making. You nodded and eventually rested your head against his shoulder, closing your eyes.

 

As you opened them again you almost reached the mall which was just a short stop for some treats, food and water for the performance later that day at Busan.
It seemed like you doze off because now that you looked around most of the boys were sleeping, too. Only Namjoon was awake, playing a game on his phone. As he noticed that you were looking at him he gave you a big smile and put his index finger on his lips, looking at the boys for a second. You nodded and smiled.
Did you have a good nap?” Jin whispered, making you flinch. You were so sure that he was asleep, too that you didn't even check on him. “Yeah..” you mumbled, smiling at him. He gently pulled you closer, planting a few short, soft and sweet kisses onto your lips, making you blush.

 

As the van finally stopped on the parking lot of the mall the staff woke the boys up, making you all leave the van. One of the coordination noonas pulled you aside, telling you that they would film a bit for another Bangtan Bomb. You never were in one of these, since there are some crazy- fans out there. Jin gave you an apologetically smile but you just smiled at him, telling him it was totally okay.

You watched the boys entering the Mall, followed by the camera and stretched yourself, walking around near the car, not sure what to do while waiting for them.
Just around ten minutes later you saw Jin coming towards you. “Is everything okay?” you asked, looking at him in confusion. Why was he alone? Were where the boys? He just nodded, grabbing your hand. “We're done filming. Let's shop together.” You smiled while he pulled you with him. It was unreal how much you loved him.

 

It didn't take long for everyone to get what they wanted so you met the boys 15 minutes later at the Van again. Everyone was chatting and eating and it was just a lot of fun. Taehyung and Hoseok were just telling you a story that made you cry from laughter as the staff told all of you to get into the van since there was still an about 3 hour ride to Busan.
The trip was pretty relaxed. Everyone was sated and sleepy so one after another doze off. As you finally arrived in Busan it was almost time for the boys' rehearsal, so Jin told you to stay in the Van and sleep a bit more and that he would come and get you when they were done. After a few tries of contradicting you gave in and snuggled into the hoodie he covered you with earlier.

 

The next time you woke up it was almost dark outside. It was winter-time so it shouldn't be too late but you were still a little upset. Didn't he say he would wake you up as soon as they were done rehearsing? A bit pouting you wanted to open the door to see where the boys are but a hand on your shoulder held you back, causing you to let out a silent scream. “I'm sorry I didn't want to scare you.” You turned around, flinching again as Jin's face was just a few centimeters away from yours. “Why didn't you wa-” you started but he cut you off with a kiss. “You are just too cute when you're asleep..” he whispered against your lips, then kissing them again.

His lips had always driven you crazy and you still couldn't believe that you could taste them now, feel them on your own lips. After a while he pulled away, both of you out of breath, a weird atmosphere in the air. He cleared his throat. “We should go now. Our performance starts, soon.” You nodded with racing heart and somehow managed to climb out of the van with shaky legs.

 

As the two of you entered the tent that was reserved as Bangtans background-area the boys were in the midst of getting their hair and make-up done. Yoongi waved at you as you entered, giving you a warm smile “Did you sleep well?” you nodded, smiling back. He really seemed to get used to it more and more.

Jin pulled you further with him. “Can you do my hair and make-up?” you starred at him, as he sat you down in front of him, gathered BB-cream, a straightener, a brush and hairspray together and then sat down in front of you. “What? But I can't-” he stopped you with a wave of his hands, smiling. “I trust you.” So you started with his hair nervously and scared to mess it up. Every now and then he stole a kiss when you where in front of him and close enough and then smiled innocently when you scolded him for disturbing your concentration.

When you were finally done with his hair you let out a relieved sigh. “Doesn't look too bad, does it?” he smiled, holding your hands and planting small kisses on your fingertips. “I told you that I trust you and you did good.

 

You smiled and this time it was your turn to steal yourself a kiss. “Urgh you guys are waaay to lovey dovey.” Taehyung shouted from the other end of the tent and Jin and you started giggling before you pulled a face into V's direction, making him grin himself.
While you were busy doing Jin's make-up he held your free hand, kissing your nose every now and then looking at you with his big, soft eyes. “Okay I'm do-Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

You groaned. No. This can't be true. Beep. Beep. Beep. You opened your eyes, starring at your ceiling. All this was a dream? Beep. Beep. Beep. Tears were filling your eyes as you hit your alarm clock and rolled around, hiding your face in your pillow. All this felt so real, that your heart was aching, now that it was over..

 


Authors Editor

I had a dream almost identically to this a few days ago and I kept thinking about it so I had to write it down.. The next chapter will be more story-relevant again, I'm sorry. x___x''
This dream really hurt btw omg.