Chapter 8

But he is perfect in my eyes.. [Hiatus]

The second you closed the door of your apartment behind you you wanted to punch yourself. Why did you just do that? You were sure that he was just being nice to you because he was a nice person in general. The two of you would've probably never met alone if the choreographer wouldn't have told all of you to do so. And even though you knew that this was the case you just hugged him totally out of the blue.

His stupid eyes were to blame. They were too soft, too nice and above all this his gaze always seemed to lock with yours. You let out a frustrated groan as you finally made your way to the bathroom to remove your make-up and slip into your pajamas.

 

Before eventually going to sleep you took a last peek onto your phone while already lying under your blankets, scared that Jin might have send you a message telling you, that this was really inappropriate. As you actually saw that you had one text your heart stopped for a second. Oh god. With pounding heart you opened it and it was really from Jin.
Quickly you closed your eyes, too scared to read it at first. You hugged Suga (the bunny of course) which you had in your arms before opening one eye, reading the text message ~Should we practice tomorrow? I have vocal lessons until 11am but I could pick you up afterwards to go to the practice rooms together.~ You starred at the message. Not a single word about the hug. Just as you let out your breath you noticed that you held it the whole time while reading it. A relieved smile on your face you answered quickly ~I have vocal lessons until 12 but we could meet up at the practice room afterwards. How does that sound?~ You were proud of yourself, at least you sounded confident over text. Still hugging the bunny with one arm you rolled over, waiting impatiently for his reply. He wasn't as fast with replying as Yoongi who seemed to never let go of his phone after texting you, but he answered pretty quickly. ~ Sounds good. How about some
dduckbokki afterwards? There is a pretty decent pojangmacha close to the dorms.~ As you read that you barely could stop yourself from squealing. He wanted to go out again? Alone? You bit your lips as you typed a quick agreement.

 

The two of you kept sending short message for a while, talking about the food and the funfair until you fell asleep.
As you woke up the next morning to the sound of your alarm clock the first thing you did was checking your phone. You didn't wish him a good night because you simply fell asleep so there were two messages from Jin. One was the answer to your last text, the other was him assuming you fell asleep and wishing you sweet dreams.

With a big smile on your face you got ready for the vocal lessons, as someone knocked on your door and entered your room. Somewhere in the distance of the apartment you could hear Suzee “Yah, you can't just go into her room like that!” and a second later you heard Yoongis laugh. You immediately turned around, starring at Yoongi who stood in your room, a big grin on his face. “Good morniii~ng!” he said, a sing-song in his voice while hugging you. “Yah!” Suzee stood in your door now, shooting death glares at Yoongi. “Eonni I'm sorry I tried to stop him but he's like a weasel.” Yoongi was still grinning as he nodded. You were too confused to say a thing. Just a few seconds ago you were topless, you were just happy that he entered after you put on your shirt. As Yoongi let himself drop on your bed and pulling the bunny on his lap you finally got the control over your body back.

Yah!” You yelled while hitting him. “Get off of my bed! How dare you coming in without waiting for a reply?! I could've been !” You hit him again and even though he was blushing he just laughed at you, eventually holding your wrists so you would stop hitting him. “I'm sorry, calm down okay?” he waited a few moments to make sure you wouldn't hit him again before letting go of your arms. You immediately crossed them in front of your chest, giving him a dirty look. “Why are you even here?” - “Thats probably my fault..” Suzee mumbled, getting your attention with this. “I wanted to set up a day for that trip we have to make together and asked him to come over before their vocal lessons but as soon as he arrived he rushed to your room.” She rolled her eyes and all Yoongi could do was scratching he back of his head while grinning.

 

As all of you finally calmed down you managed to maneuver Yoongi into the living room to quickly get ready. Ten minutes later you joined him. “So, did you two set up a day?” You asked as you set down next to Yoongi on the sofa, nibbling on a carrot. Both of them nodded and you noticed a weird atmosphere, so you shot a questioning look at Suzee but she just shook er head. Did they fight or something? You sighed, finishing of the carrot.
HyeMi-ah?” Yoongi said as he got up. “I have to go to practice now, want to grab something to eat when you guys are done at 12?” immediately blushing while thinking about Jin you looked up to him. “Uhm.. I.. Jin and I wanted to practice and then get some
dduckbokki somewhere close to the dorms..” you stuttered while noticing, that Yoongis expression got darker for a few seconds. But then he seemed to change his mind and smiled. “Let's practice together. Suzee, can you come? We could go and eat afterwards. The four of us I mean.” Without giving you enough time to think about it you nodded. As if you could say no in a situation like this.

So he smiled again, hugged you and waved awkwardly at Suzee before leaving the dorm. “We should go, too.” Your best friend said without looking at you directly. You nodded and followed her out of the apartment to get to the vocal lesson room.

 

As the lessons ended the both of you made their way to the practice rooms, not talking to each other. Suzee seemed to have something on her mind and you were kinda sad that you couldn't meet up with Jin alone. As you reached the rooms Jin and Yoongi were already there. As soon as you entered Jin shot you a questioning look, coming towards you. He shortly greeted Suzee and then pulled you aside. Yoongi was eying the both of you the whole time.
Yoongi said you asked him to join us? Because you felt uncomfortable around me when we're alone?” His voice was really silent so that you could almost not hear it and for the first time when the both of you talked he didn't try to look into your eyes. For a few seconds you just starred at him before finding your voice again. “He said what?!” your voice wasn't even close to be as silent as his as you had problems to control your anger. You shot an angry glare at Yoongi but he did his best to avoid your gaze. “I most definitely did not say that! He came to our dorm today to talk to Suzee and then asked if we could grab something to eat after my vocal lessons. As I told him you asked me to practice and eat something afterwards he more or less invited himself.” all of these words quickly came ofter your lips so you were kinda out of breath as you finally closed your mouth again.
Jin looked at you, still unsure if this was true but as he saw the burning honesty and anger in your eyes he smiled. “I see..” hesitantly he patted your hair. “I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you angry.” he whispered, still smiling. Under his touch your anger immediately seemed to fade. “It wasn't you who made me angry..” you mumbled, slightly blushing. Jin giggled. “Don't be angry at him, okay? He seems to like you a lot.” you just pulled a face and shrugged which made Jin giggle a bit more, before he focused his attention on Suzee and Yoongi.
So, shall we start?” they nodded and you noticed that Yoongi was looking at you the whole time, but you decided to ignore him. Why would he tell Jin something like that?

 

The practice was good, at least for Jin and you. After spending the day together and having that intense practice in the dark you two managed to deliver quite a bit of the feelings that were needed. Yoongi and Suzee had a lot more problems. After you assured Suzee that it would be better after the day they have to spend alone Yoongi couldn't hold himself back anymore. “So you already met each other alone?” he asked, a bit too loud. As Jin noticed that you were about to get angry again, he rested one of his hands on your shoulder to hold you back. “Yes we did.” he simply answered, smiling friendly. Yoongi had more problems controlling his face but in the end he just nodded and shrugged it off.

Not wanting the atmosphere to get worse Suzee cleared . “So.. shall we get something to eat? I'm craving for food.” Jin gave her one of his happy smiles and nodded.

 

The pojangmacha Jin has been talking about was really not too far from the dorms so you decided to walk there. As you entered the tend and set down at one of the small tables you noticed, that Yoongi was looking at you again. He looked regretful for giving you so much trouble today and as he noticed, that your facial expression got a bit softer while you were looking at him he mouthed a 'sorry'. You sighed and nodded and gave him a little smile. You just couldn't be mad at him for too long, he was too important to you.

With that the lunch got a lot more enjoyable. Yoongi got his silly side back and made his usual jokes and even Jin joined him, obviously being relieved that this lunch wasn't a disaster in the end.

In the end all of you had a great time together and you weren't even regretful anymore, that you couldn't see Jin alone today.