Chapter 10

But he is perfect in my eyes.. [Hiatus]

The rest of the week was pretty decent but nothing special. Jin and Yoongi were busy with fan meetings and music-show recordings which meant that you weren't able to meet up with them, so you spent your days with practicing and vocal lessons.
On friday morning you got a text from Jin. “Tomorrow is the meet-up with the choreographer. Want to practice tonight?” Your heart began to race a bit when the dream from a few days before came to your mind again while reading the message. After taking a few deep breaths you answered with a quick agreement and got up. You had planned to not practice today and take your day off but since you had time until the evening this wasn't bad either.
While turning on your TV to have a random drama in the background and getting dressed you couldn't get rid of the nervous feeling. Since you had that dream you haven't seen Jin, not even in the hallways and that made it even worse.

 

The most of the day you spent with watching random shows and reading. As it slowly got dark outside you decided to get ready for practice, even though you weren't sure when exactly Jin would contact you.
Just as you were about to tie your hair up your phone rang. You almost run towards it and were a bit out of breath when you answered it. “Yoboseyo?” at first you couldn't understand a thing because there were a lot of people talking and laughing in the background, then you heard how someone closed a door and it got more silent. “HyeMi?” it was Jins voice. “Mh?” you heard a small smile in his voice as he talked “We're done now. Want to practice?” You wanted to answer in a whole sentence but you couldn't. You had too many thought floating around in your head so all you could answer was “Mhm.” He kept silent for a short while so you heard the boys laughing in the background. “Are you okay?” he finally asked and you could here real concern in his voice.
You cleared your throat before answering. “Yes I'm okay! Sorry I was just in thoughts. Were do we meet?” You heard a silent sigh before he answered. “I'll pick you up. I'm in front of your dorm in around 10 minutes.” with that he hung up and you couldn't help it but smile a little.

 

Gathering all your things together and telling Suzee you would go and practice you hurried outside so that Jin wouldn't have to wait in the cold. It was already dark outside and you could see a few stars. With a little smile on your lips you looked up into the sky, not noticing that Jin was approaching. “Beautiful, isn't it?”You flinched and turned around. Jin was standing next to you but instead of looking into the sky he looked at you.
You blushed a bit not sure if you should nod so you just starred at him. He laughed. “Are you ready?

 

As you followed him to the practice rooms he kept looking at you every now and then without saying a word, only a little smile on his lips. Why wouldn't he stop? Where your cheeks still red? As you wanted to touch your cheeks to feel if they were still hot Jin cleared his throat. “I kind of missed you.” Okay. No need to touch them anymore, you were definitely turning red right now. “I.. uhm..” you starred at your fingers and as if you suddenly followed an order you pinched yourself as hard as possible. “Ah!” you whined as you felt the pain. So this was not a dream again. “Yah. What are you doing?” You just shook your head and mumbled a “I think I missed you too.” without looking at him, since it would've been too awkward if he would've been the only one to say something like that. Besides that it was true. You did miss him.

 

Both of you kept silence until you reached the practice room. The whole practice itself was quite good. It took you a few tries to get into the right feeling because you kept thinking of that dream but after a few tries and Jins encouraging words you could let go of these thoughts and focus onto the dance.
By now it was completely dark outside and since Jin had only turned the small lights on when you entered, the room was only sparely illuminated by now. This wasn't a problem at first since the two of you danced in total darkness before, but as you finally stopped practicing and sat down next to each other to take a few sips of your water bottles the atmosphere got a little bit.. odd due to this lightning.

 

No one was saying a word for a few minutes and you got the feeling that you could touch the tension in the air. As you couldn't bear it any longer you cleared your throat. “So.. how are the promotions?” you asked and it seemed as if this was the weirdest thing someone could've said in a situation like this. You could see a little smile on Jins lips before he looked at you, his head a bit titled. “They are good. We're having a lot of fun but it's exhausting, too. I'm always glad when I have a little free time to spend with.. ” he stopped to look at his hands as if they were totally new to him. With who? Did he mean you? You couldn't help yourself but laugh. Yeah sure, he meant totally you. And tomorrow is your wedding.
Why are you laughing?” he looked up again and your eyes immediately locked, stopping your laughter. “I.. just.. uhm.. weird thought..” you mumbled, suddenly remembering your dream again. Just for a second you looked at his full lips before clearing your throat a bit too loud and getting up abruptly.

 

Without saying a word you started walking around and Jin just watched you for a couple of minutes before getting up, too. “You know..” he started, still watching you and eventually coming towards you. It seemed like he made a decision. “I was sure that I was just being stupid.” he continued, coming closer and closer. By now you had stopped walking up an down but instead you starred at him in confusion, taking a step back for every step he made into your direction.

J..Jin? What are you talking about?” you whispered, as you could feel the wall in your back. He still had a smile on his lips but you could also see a bit of fear in his eyes. What was wrong with him? By now he was only a few steps away from you. “You know what I've been thinking about the last few days?” you shook your head. “You.” you starred at him. What? He finally stopped in front of you, so close, that you had to tilt your head back to look into his face.

 

I thought it was just because of the performance that we have next week but no.” He placed one of his hands next to your head, to support himself, while slowly bending over. “Didn't I tell you that I missed you?” his voice was only a whisper by now. “And you said that you missed me too, right?” All you could do was nodding. Your heart was racing like crazy, your legs were shaking. What was he doing? What was he saying? Was he saying that he.. liked you?
For the first time now he broke the eye-contact between you, to look at your lips. “I was also thinking about your lips you know..” as if it was a reflex you covered your mouth with your hands, and as if your body would finally realize what was going on you could feel the heat on your cheeks and a weird feeling inside your stomach.

 

Jin smiled as he slowly lifted his other hand to take yours and gently pulling them from your lips. You didn't protest but you didn't look at him either. What was going on. Why was he he like this? It's not as if you wouldn't like that but you never thought he could like you, think about you or your.. lips. As he let go of your hands he gently pressed it against your cheek. “HyeMi.. look at me..” your eyes immediately found his. “Are you feeling comfortable?” he asked and all you could do was nodding. “Tell me if you don't want this..” he whispered as he bend down a bit further, his face directly in front of you. You could feel his breath on you lips. “Are you okay?” without being able to react to his whispered words you just closed your eyes. The second you felt his warm lips gently touching yours you heard the door to the practice room opening.

It was just a matter of milliseconds as Jin raised his head and you opened your eyes. As the both of you looked over to the person who entered you let out a little groan, covering your mouth again, but this time because of shock.
Yoongi was standing in the door, not moving the slightest bit. He starred at the two of you, still standing close to each other, Jin still one hand next to your head against the wall. As you finally noticed that you scooted a bit to the side so that his body was not longer covering yours. “This is not-” you started but Yoongi cut you off.
I didn't want to disturb.” His voice was cold as ice and caused you to feel tears forming in your eyes almost immediately. “Yoongi we-” you started again but he just gave you a long, emotionless glare, his heels and closed the door behind himself again.