10. Stupid Liar.

Dear Agony
Stupid Liar
“Nothing but Lies ”
—— Ahyoung/Junsu's POV

It was three in the morning, the laptop was still on and the notes spread on the ground. Ahyoung was studying them and searching for solutions, but there were none. What did she miss? Why did this sound so familiar and strange at the same time? Her mobile was lying next to her. She knew she had only three days to solve it all. Three days, or Jaejoong would return to the North and they would never see again. She bit onto her lower lip. Most important, he would never get to know who she was.

Her head was aching and the time was running, but she couldn’t think about sleeping yet. Saving Jaejoong was her priority now. Nothing above that. She grabbed the laptop and leaned against the wardrobe, and began her research. All that she could find were articles about people who claimed to have the sixth sense, the numbers of fortune tellers and addresses to psychiatry. She closed her eyes and banged her head against the door of the wardrobe. When she opened them again, she wanted to lay the laptop aside, but something caught her attention. It was the link to a Buddhist temple, but what made it so unusual that it appeared was that it said nothing about supernatural experiences. It was just there, waiting for her to click onto it. And so she did.

The page was introduced with a huge headline, but since it was Chinese (Ahyoung had never been good in Chinese) she couldn’t read it. Other than the huge and fancy headline, the page was simple and completely in Chinese. She could understand tiny bits of it, but that wasn’t enough to get the context. She pursed her lips and thought about asking Google translate, but she experienced that it didn’t help at all. And so, she simply copied the e-mail address and began to write her mail. They were strangers, after all. Even if the monks didn’t believe her, they’d just delete the mail and live on. And she would never know why that page appeared when she’d searched for supernatural things. Because she didn’t know who she was referring to in the mail, she started with a simple ‘hello,’ feeling stupid at once. Nevertheless, she went on writing. She wrote down everything, she even attached her notes and foundings, knowing that she’d be screwed if that wasn’t a trustworthy source. But it was the last thing that was left- possibly the last way to have Jaejoong stay.

When she’d written the mail, she decided that she had done enough for today. She had to wake up at seven in the morning, and it was already half past four. She crawled to her bed and yawned, hoping for an answer to arrive quickly. The last thing she could see before falling asleep were Jaejoong’s eyes and the hands of his, reaching out for her.

***

Jaejoong entered the house after a long talk with Yunho, who’d told him everything Jaejoong had already suspected: Yunho was, just like Changmin, a spy. After he’d failed to leave, he was given the chance to live in the South- as a spy, if he could bring back Jaejoong. Of course he said yes. And he didn’t feel guilty at all.

When Jaejoong opened the door to Junsu’s door, he could see that the Computer was still and Junsu had fallen asleep on the chair, head leaned onto the desk. It broke Jae’s heart seeing his cute lover like that. Seeing how peaceful he was while sleeping, how weightless he looked, caused Jaejoong to smile and he decided that he’d enjoy the last hours he had with Junsu.

He wouldn’t tell him that he left. He would just go without Junsu noticing. Because he wouldn’t be able to endure a goodbye- and because he knew he wouldn’t be able to do it if Junsu, tears in his eyes, told him to stay. Jaejoong swallowed and turned off the PC, than awoke Junsu with a soft kiss on his forehead.

The younger’s eyes fluttered open and he smiled upon seeing Jaejoong. A yawn left his lips and he stretched his arms. “You’re home?” He asked and Jaejoong nodded. He ran his fingers through Junsu’s brown, a little too long hair and kissed his lips carefully. Junsu responded to it at once, his arms were wrapped around Jaejoong’s neck while the elder carried Junsu to the bed and parted the kiss for a second.

“I love you,” he said, pecking his lips quickly, “don’t you ever forget that.”

***

Day two was almost over and no answer had come, yet. Ahyoung really didn’t know what to do anymore. There was nothing she could do, really. Jaejoong hadn’t showed up in the hospital that day, and Doctor Kim had told her to leave, because she looked too tired to work. But instead of sleeping, she was sitting in front of the laptop, waiting for the answer. She would wait until it came, ignoring the pain in her stomach and the urge to go to the toilet. The mail had to come. It simply had to.

And she was right: It did come.

When the sign for a new E-mail popped up on her monitor, her heart skipped a few beats. She swallowed and clicked onto it with shivering hands.

Dear Kim Ahyoung, it read, and Ahyoung took a deep breath,

We’re glad that you texted us for help. We were a little surprised when your E-Mail arrived, because that’s a really unusual case. But we can’t send away anyone, so we decided to take a look at your notes and the symptoms you’ve described.

However, regarding your notes, we- just like you- couldn’t find a solution. But we are sure that there’s nothing wrong with his body, but his soul. We all thought about it together, and Brother Xiao, who hasn’t spoken for 47 years, spoke up again. He says he wants to take a look at your friend.

For that, it is important that he comes to us. Only then we will be able to work with him and eventually, make this dark side of his disappear. We think it’s the best idea if you come as fast as possible. For his stay, it is important that he has nothing with him that could distract him from his purpose. It only works if both, his soul and his body are present.

We await you.

Ahyoung’s heart beat like crazy. She looked at the clock. It wasn’t too late to get Jaejoong, yet. There were 22.34 hours left until Jaejoong’s departure. Ahyoung printed the E-Mail and hurried out of the apartment. She arrived at the hospital in less than 20 minutes and checked her clock. She felt as if she had a race with time, and it surely didn’t feel good. She couldn’t stop running. Once she’d arrived in the doctor’s office, she looked around, but couldn’t find Junsu’s father anywhere. Her lungs felt like exploding when she turned around and began running again, through the halls of the hospital, but Doctor Kim was nowhere to be found. Ahyoung, not ready to give up yet, returned to the doctor’s office and checked the files of the different workers. When having found Doctor Kim’s, she quickly noted the address and rushed out of the hospital. She stopped a taxi, because that was faster than running. Upon arriving at Junsu’s house, she wasn’t even able to admire the villa. She just simply jumped up the stairs and rang the bell several times, until a totally confused woman opened. Ahyoung looked at her out of widened eyes and for a short while admired her beauty, then gasped: “Where’s the Doctor?”

The elderly looked over her shoulder. Junho was standing behind her, shoving his mother aside. “Ahyoung, what happened?” He asked, and the girl looked up at him. He was taller than Junsu, but smaller than Jaejoong. But, obviously, taller than her. She leaned against the doorframe and showed him the Mail. “I need to talk to Jaejoong or the doctor.”

Junho swallowed, grabbed his jacket and shuddered. “Let’s go, we have to get them before they leave.”

“Leave?” She asked, trying to keep in step with him. He opened his car and hurriedly started the engine. Ahyoung sat down on the passenger’s seat. “What do you mean, leave?” She asked.

“Yoo, Jae and Junsu are about to leave to Seoul. My dad has a close friend there who seems to be able to help.” He said, concentrating on the street.

“But Jaejoong is leaving to the North tomorrow.”

Junho’s head turned to face Ahyoung. “What?” He asked, his face all pale all of a sudden. Ahyoung, who became afraid of Junho’s condition, since he wasn’t looking at the street anymore, swallowed and nodded. “He told Yunho he’d leave with him.” She explained and Junho started hitting the steering-wheel.

“Yunho left with them,” he explained. “Jaejoong said he’s trustworthy and could help.”

Ahyoung shivered. “You better hurry, Kim Junho, or I’ll have to kill you.”

***

Junsu was staring at Yunho. He still didn’t like him, and he knew that Yoochun didn’t feel any different. The way he was standing there, hands buried in his pockets, checking out the girls that were passing him, drove him crazy. He wanted to see guilt in his face, and perhaps something close to an apology. But no, Yunho was in an awfully good mood, any Junsu hated that. It showed him that Yunho still wasn’t on their side, and he had the slight fear that maybe Jaejoong would trust him again.

“Flight K4576 to Seoul is ready for departure.” A voice sounded and immediately, all four of them started moving and stood in line. When they were inside the plane, Junsu forced Jaejoong to sit as far from Yunho away as possible. This caused Yoochun and Yunho to sit next to each other and Junsu, of course, was sorry about that, but Yoochun didn’t seem to even take notice of that. Until now, he’d done a perfect job in ignoring Yunho. Not that the elder minded, though.

“Junsu-ya,” he could hear Jaejoong whisper next to him, but Junsu just gave him a smile and looked at his mobile for turning it off. When he saw that he had a new message from Junho, however, he frowned and clicked onto it.

Don’t get on that plane! Jaejoong will leave with Yunho! Ahyoung has a different solution! DON’T GET ON THAT PLANE!

Junsu’s head shot up. The people still weren’t all seated and the doors were still opened. He looked at Jaejoong, anger dwelling up inside of him. “Did you want to leave without telling me?” He asked, and Jaejoong became pale all of a sudden. Junsu, on the other hand, shot up, took Jaejoong’s hand and forced him to stand up, too.

“Junsu, you don’t understand…” He started but Junsu hushed him with his hand. “Don’t talk to me, Jaejoong. There are nothing but lies coming from your mouth. Just shut up and come out with me.”

Jaejoong’s eyes were widened and he felt his limbs becoming numb. Nothing but lies. Junsu didn’t even give him the time to explain. Instead, the younger hurried towards the entrance of the plane and explained his situation to the stewardesses, who were just about to close the doors. “I’m sorry, but the stairs are already driven away. There’s no getting out right now.” One of them said while the other one closed the door firmly. 

the writer's words

Crappy Chapter is Crappy. Seriously, this is one of the worst Chapters I've ever written. Sorry about that, guys. Still, this story is far from over, and I promise I'll make the following Chapters better! As always, I thank you so much for reading, commenting and subscribing! I looooooove you! :) ♥

< a tori creation >