seven.

My Best Friend's Secret Admirer

“I think you’re too late..” a sudden deep voice says behind them. They all turned around, and Jungkook and Jhope jumped in shock.

“Aish you scared me. Don’t do that!” Hani yelled as she slapped Rap Monsters arm.

“So when were you going to tell us that you are dating Hani? Huh hyung?” V crossed his arms and lifted his chin up, staring deep into his soul.

“Uhh…” he rubbed the back of his neck, looking at Hani, hoping she would do the talking. Hani knew that when Jhope was put under pressure, he tends to lose his words, and starts to rub the back of his neck, looking at the person next to him.

“We didn’t want to tell you guys because we thought that you guys were going to go against us dating.” Hani explained to the five members standing still.

“Why would we want to go against you guys dating? I mean, you guys look very cute together. No offense Jin,” Jimin stated and stook out his hand at Jin.

“None taken. To be honest with you guys, I think you guys will make a great couple too.” Jin mentioned.

“Me three,” Suga raised his hand up.

“Me four,” Rap Monster slightly raised his hand up.

“Me five,” V added.

“Us six,” Hyori said as she hugged Jungkook’s waist.

Jimin pointed to Jungkook then to Hyori then Jungkook and so on. “Are you guys…? Because you sound and act like you guys are….” While he was saying that, Jungkook and Hyori looked at each other, and moved away from each other.

As soon as Jimin got to “act like you guys are….” Jungkook and Hyori immediately yelled, “NO!” at the same time.

“Woah, there’s no need to get angry okay? It was just my opinion. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to get my Taro Milk Tea,” Jimin excused himself, and went to order his taro milk tea WITH boba.

“Yeah, let’s get ours too. That’s why we came here!” Suga yelled, and led the rest of the members behind Jimin, who’s acting sweet to the cashier. The rest of the Bangtan members groaned and rolled their eyes.

“Um… Hyori and I are going back to her house, see you guys tomorrow,” Jungkook waved, and took her by the shoulders and left. Bangtan ignored them, and continued to order.

They left with their drinks half finished. They walked to their street, away from the busy street, and all of a sudden, Jungkook took a right turn, when he was suppose to go straight, where her house was.

“Hey where are you going, my house is this way?” she pointed to the street where her house was.

“I know, I just want to stop by the park for a little while,” he walked to her, grabbed her by the shoulders, and started walking, slowly, to the park. “Like when we were kids, we would always get bubble tea this late, and go to the park, just to talk or play,” he explained.

“I do miss those times.” She said.

“Then let’s go,” he said excitedly and squeezed her. Hyori started shiver from the night wind, and Jungkook noticed it. He asked her to hold his drink for him quickly, and took off his jacket, that Jhope handed to him.

[FLASHBACK]

In the middle of Bangtan’s quarreling, Jhope turned to Jungkook, “Here, you’re going to need this,” Jhope handed him his sweater.

“No hyung, you’re going to get cold,” Jungkook cared.

“Just take it, and give it to me tomorrow,” he insisted. Jungkook couldn’t do anything, but nod and put it on.

[END]

“What are you doing? You’re going to get cold!” she exclaimed, trying to make him put his jacket on, even though her hands are full.

“Just care about yourself right now. I think you need more than I do because you’re wearing a dress that goes up to your knees, and it’s sleeveless.” He commented. She sighed and gave the two drinks to him. She grabbed the jacket, and put in on her shoulders, not slipping her arms through the arm holes.

She took back her drink and started drinking it, as for Jungkook too. As soon as they reached the park, they finished it. They walked to the nearest garbage can, and threw it away.

“Let’s go to our little place,” Hyori insisted. He nodded, and walked next to her, to their little place, under the slide where they shared a memory.

They sat down on the clean ground, and just sat there in silence. Hyori only looked around the park, while Jungkook was fiddling with his fingers, having nothing to say.

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” Hyori asked. Jungkook jumped at the sudden question.

“I have nothing to say, but to talk about the old times, which I know you find boring, knowing the fact that you find all of our memories boring.” Jungkook mentioned, making Hyori feel confused.

“When did I say that I find OUR memories boring? I LOVE our memories,” she paused, “especially the one right here, at this very spot.” She pointed to where they were sitting.

“You remember?” Jungkook asked, looking at her, with his eyes widen, that it made his ears rise up a little.

She chuckled, “Of course, how can I not remember how we became best friends? I mean, I know we became friends because of our mothers, but that day was when we locked our friendship,” she stated.

[FLASHBACK]

Hyori and Jungkook were only 6 when they met each other.

“Let’s go to the park Jungkook!” Hyori yelled, in a high pitch voice.

“Okay! Omma, Hyori and I are going to the park. See you later!” he waved off his mom, who’s cooking with Hyori’s mom in the kitchen of Hyori’s house.

“Wait, before you go, don’t forget your sweater!” Jungkook quickly grabbed his sweater and went outside with Hyori. The park was only one block away from her house, so it was a short walk.

---------------

After playing for awhile, it started to drizzle. They both felt it, and hid under the slide. It started raining not hard enough for people to still walk around, but it was hard enough for two little kids to still walk around.

Hyori started shivering. It was very noticeable for Jungkook because it was the time where kids didn’t know how to hide stuff easily.

“Here, where this so you won’t get cold,” he handed his jacket to her because she forgot about her jacket.

“No. Jungkook needs it to stay warm,” she pushed his jacket back to him.

“Don’t care about me right now, care about yourself first. And I think you need it,” he said sounding smart.

“Thank you, oppa.” That was the first time she called him oppa, which made his eyes open. She took it, and put it around her.

“Best friends?” she held out her pinky.

“Best friends,” he wrapped his pinky around hers and locked it with their thumbs.

[END]

“Right.” They continued their hangout in the cold, clear sky night, talking about useless stuff like, ‘what was your homework?’ or ‘do you still like the color blue?’ After talking for about half an hour, Jungkook looked at his watch.

His eyes widen again, “It’s past midnight! We should get home now!” He stood up, but Hyori grabbed his wrist to prevent him from leaving.

“Wait for me, you just don’t leave a girl alone at night.” She still held his hand, and used it as support to stand up. I t also started drizzling.

They reached her house, and they both went in, with the lights off. The quietly took their shoes off, and went upstairs to Hyori’s room. As they entered her room, she found a note,

‘To Jungkook

I see that you took my daughter out after midnight. Its okay, I believe that my daughter is in great hands with you. Just don’t do it often okay? You guys used to do that when you guys were younger.

From Mr. Lee’

Jungkook just sighed because this wasn’t the first time he received a note like this. He would ALWAYS receive notes like this from her father, when they were younger.

“I guess it’s too late for you to go home now, just sleep over tonight. We are both so lucky that we keep each other a fresh uniform just in case, the sleep over was unexpected, like this one.” She mentioned.

“Yeah.. Where do you want me to sleep? The floor?” he pointed to the white, carpeted floor.

“Yes, you are sleeping on the floor tonight.” She said.

“As always,” he rolled his eyes. He went to a cabinet, and took out a small mat, with a blanket and a pillow.

They both changed to sleeping clothes. Jungkook turned off the light, and it fell silent.

After five minutes, a thunder and lightning comes near her window, with droplets of rain on her window. She quietly screamed. She peeked her head out of her bed, to see if Jungkook was sleeping.

“Jungkook?” she quietly asked.

“Mmm?” he said, facing away from her, with his eyes closed.

“Can you sleep next to me?”

 

 

 


author's note:

I feel like I have kind of improved from my last chapter, but that's only my opinion. What do you guys think? Boring? Good? Whatever? What do you think is going to happen next? I have made a new fic about the new rookie group 'AlphaBAT' Mind if you check it out? I kind of like their debut song, but no offense, their dance was a bit.... Anyways, I also got to finally watch SeveteenTV Season 4 live, for the first time! They were doing a photoshoot! I'll stop blabbing now. bye~

thanks for reading~saburiina