thirteen.

My Best Friend's Secret Admirer

"Yup," Jungkook said emphasizing on the 'p'.

"Them who wrote mines?" Hyori asked with a confused face on. She even tried to compare between the letters to find a difference.

"Actually," he slowly forenamed, "it was Jhope hyung who wrote that." 

"But how? He has feelings for Hani, why would he want to write a letter to me?" Hyori asked.

"Well, it's kind of a long story?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Please," Hyori allowed him to continue.

Jungkook sat on her bed, "Okay, so you know how once Hani gets a letter in her locker? And you're the one who is suppose to find out who it is?" Hyori nodded. "I wanted to play a little search game for you. You always find the culprit so easily, so I wanted to see if you can see if it was me. I guess it took you a while. Jhope hyung wrote a letter to you because he wanted Hani to play the game too. So yeah....And also, that letter that I gave to Hani was actually meant for you."

Hyori couldn't believe what she was hearing. He was playing a game? Then what does his feelings mean?

"But.... Your feelings on the letters to me, were they real?" Hyori asked cautiously.

"Then what was the reason why I confessed to you?"

She was speechless. What he was saying was true. He confessed to her EVERYTHING: the owner of the letters, secrets, and most importantly, his feelings about you.

Out of nowhere, a pair of arms wrapped around Hyori squeezing tight. He chuckled, "You don't have to say anything. But let me ask you one question."

He let go of her, but implanted his arms on her waist.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

 

 


author's note:

Finally updated you guys with a very short update. This story is nearing its end. And I am TERRIBLY SORRY for making you guys wait for an update for 2 months. If you keep up with my blogs then you would know why. I finished my homework early and I had no GDT practice. So why not make an update? I'm doing this on my ipad, that's why it doesn't have the same style. I'll edit it later. 

thanks for reading~saburiinaa