one.

My Best Friend's Secret Admirer

 

"Hyori!" Someone calls her. "Oh, Hani-ah, let's get some lunch?" Hyori asks. Hani nods in agreement.

"But I have to drop off some stuff at my locker." Hani says. "Okay." Hyori replies.

The two make their way out of the classroom, that's filled with kids, throwing stuff at each other. They walk into the hallway, with lots of kids either hanging out, bullying other kids, or throwing stuff at each other. In Hwak High School, everyone is known to have a good throwing arm, that's why everyone is always throwing stuff at each other. The hallway walls were beige, with lights that look like they are about to burn out. Hwak High School, is one of the hardest schools, to enter because you needed good sportsman ship, and a smart brain. The hallway for the '97 liners, was a really long hallway, due to many kids always entering during that year.

They finally make it to Hani's locker. Once she opens it, a note falls out of it. Hani picks it up, and opens it for the both of them to read it.

It reads:

'Hello there :) Just to let you know, I'm you SECRET ADMIRER. Don't worry, I'm not creey, I'm just a normal teenage boy, who likes you. Be ready for more letters! See you later :)'

"Now who could this be!" Kim Hani yells in an irritated tone. She always gets letters in her locker. At first she liked it, but now she HATES it. The more she gets, the more she gets irritated.

"I'll find out who it is for you. Like always." Hyori tells her best friend, who's staring at the note, trying to figure out, whose is it.

"Thank you so much Hyori-ah. I don't know what I would do without you. Now let's get some lunch." Hani replies.

After entering the canteen, and getting their food, they look at the whole room. It's filled with students talking, laughing, taking pictures, and throwing stuff at each other. Hyori tries to find Bangtan's table because it's the first time after awhile, since they have ate with them. It was only earlier, when Suga asked them to sit with them, for lunch.

“Hyroi-ah!” Someone yells, and grabs her arm. She looks at the face, as he was dragging her, “Yah! Kim Mingyu! Let me go right now!” She yells.

“As you wish, my princess.” Kim Mingyu is the schools Kingka, and he loves to mess around with Hyori and Hani, but mostly, Hyroi, who was, his crush in elementary school.

“Yah! Kim Mingyu, we are not eating with you today, we’re eating with Bangtan. So, bye!” Hani tells Mingyu off, and gives an attitude to him, as she grabs Hyori’s arm, and leads the both of them, to Bangtan’s table.

“Took you a while, to get here.” Jhope said. Jhope is Hani’s guy best friend. They have known each other ever since they were little. So that means they’re childhood friends. Jhope has had a thing for Hani, but she never realized it. Everyone knew, but not her.

“Sorry. That little brat! Named Mingyu was taking Hyori again.” Hani protested as she took a seat next to Jhope, and took his apple.

“Hyori-ah, seat next to me! No one is sitting next to me.” Jungkook told Hyori. Jungkook is Hyori’s guy best friend. They have known each other ever since they were little too because their moms work in the same hospital.

“Thank you Jungkook-ah. You’re so cute!” Hyori squeezes Jungkook’s cheeks, and Jungkook yanks them off.

“Yah! I’m older than you. Why are you addressing me, like you’re older than me?” Jungkook plays around with Hyori because they have been over this subject for more than a thousand times.

“I’m only exactly one month younger than you, and we are born in the same year. And lastly, I DON’T CARE!” Hyori snaps at Jungkook, saying the words she has said, for the last thousand times.

Everyone else sitting around the rectangular table, just stared at them. They have to go through this, every single time, they seat together during lunch.

“Jungkook, can you stop asking that question to her already? You have already asked that a hundred times!” Jin yelled. Jin is the eldest in the Bangtan Boys group.

“Um, correction, it’s a thousand, and no, I will not stop asking her that because her reactions are too funny!” He tells the eldest while chuckling.

“Hani-ah, you look a little down. You got another letter huh?” Jhope asks as he rubs the palm of his hand, on the young girls back.

“Yeah, I hate getting these letters, but I don’t want to tell everyone. Here.” She hands the older boy, the letter.

‘Wait, something’s off……’ Jungkook thinks.

“Wow. This is….. really something,” Jhope tilts his head, trying to figure out, who wrote it. “Hyori-ah, you’re going to find out, whose it is huh?” Jhope asks Hyori.

“Yeah, like always. And I will get it right, again.” Hyori always gets the person right. Then after, she finds them out, they start to have an awkward relationship with the two.

“Well, good luck. This one doesn’t even give hints about ‘it’. So it might be hard this time.” The older boy tells the younger girl.

“Well, I am up for a challenge.” She LOVES challenges, especially if she gets to go on an adventure.

*school bell rings*

“I’ll see you after school, Jungkook! Then I’m off on my mission!” Hyori salutes, with a smile on her face, and leaves.

‘She’s too funny!’ Jungkook thinks in his head.

 

---------------

[After school]

“Hey Jungkook! Sorry I can’t go to your house today, Mr. Ahn wants me to correct some papers for him, then I’m off onto my mission.” She tells him, making sure she emphasizes, on ‘then’.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry, I’ll tell my mom that you won't be able to make it." Jungkook said to her, while trying to make it sound like, his mom will be disspointed.

"I know what you are trying to do, and I will not fall for it." She kissed his cheek, like she always does when they are parting ways. "I'll see you later. Bye." She waves him bye, and walks to Mr. Ahn's class. His class is one of the smallest classes in the school because it came from the old times.

"Even if you do that a million times, I will always get butterflies in my stomach." He tells himself, blushing.

"What'd you say?" Jimin asks Jungkook. Jimin is going to Jungkook's house to eat too. Jimin also has been friend with Jimin and Hyori ever since they were kids because his mom also works in the sam hospital as the other two moms. Jimin didn't get to hang out with them a lot because of his dancing lessons.

"N-nothing. Let's go now, I don't want to make my mom wait." He told the older boy.

The two are now walking through one of the busiest streets of this time. The street is always busy right when school ends, every day. The street is filled with street signs, people showing off the talent on the streets, and food vendors. As they were walking, they see someone familiar, "Oh hyung is that Hani?" They see Hani kissing a tall boy, with her arms around his neck, and her right leg up. The tall boy's arms are around her waist.

"Yup, that is Hani alright, but who's the boy?" Jimin tilts his head, trying to figure out, who the tall boy is.

They hide behind a wall, so that they can see the guys face, once they break the kiss. After a minute, they finally break the kiss.

"Oh my goodness hyung. Is that?" Jungkook points to the couple, with his jaw open.

"Yup. That is definitely Jin hyung!" Jimin's jaw also opens wide, staring at the couple who are now standing that the same spot, just talking, and laughing.

After thirty seconds, they feel a sudden touch, like a ghosts, on their back. 

"BOO!" The voice yells. "Ahh!" The two boys screamed like little girls, who saw a monster. Everyone fixed their eyes to the two young boys because of the way they screamed. She started chukling at the way they screamed.

"Don't mention this to anyone!" They both yell at the same time, and point to the girl standing in front of them.

"Why are you guys here? It's late, and you should've already arrive at Jungkook's house." Hyori said.

"I think your best friend forgot to tell you one secret." Jimin said, as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his head, with the palm of his hand, and took glances at the couple who just entered Jimin's dads cafe.

"What are you talking about? I tell her everything, she tells me everything." She defends.

"Well, what is that?" Jungkook pointed to the cafe, where the couple was.

She moved her head to the right, to get a better view because Jungkook's head was in the way, "Umm... an elderly couple happily drinking coffee?"

The two were shocked at her sudden answer. They turn around, to an elderly couple that was just sitting at the couples spot, they were just sitting at a minute ago.

"Where are they? Where could they have gone-oh, there they are!" Jimin points to Hani and Jin, slowly walking towards a food vendor, that is known for their dukbokki, pecking each others lips.

Hyori's eyes widen, at what she's seeing right now. "How could she do this?"

"I know right? How can your best friend not tell you about this? She sould be asham-" He got cut off by Hyori.

"I mean, how could she date Jin! She was always complaining on how he was such a tease, and an idiot. She said that he would be the last person she dates! She even said, she would pick Mingyu first!" Hani always complained about Jin, now Hyori knows that it was all an act.

Hyori started charging to the couple happily eating dukbokki. Jimin and Jungkook tried to pull her back by the arm, but she is very good at throwing, so she tossed the two, onto the ground. They started easing in pain.

"Hi, can you share some dukbokki with me?" She asks in an irritated voice.

Hani scoffs, "Who do you think you're talk-" she turns around, only to find Hyori staring at her with mad eyes saying, 'You better give me an explanation of what's happening now!" 

"H-hyor-ri," she stutters, "it's not what it looks-" Hyori cuts her off, "This is exactly what it looks like. Hani you're dating Jin! You always complained to me, about how much you hate Jin! I just didn't expect you to date him! You even said that you would date Mingyu first! How could you not at least tell me? I change my mind of helping you find out who put that note in your locker. Oh, and JIn, let me give you some advice about Kim Hani."

Hani looks at Hyori with worried eyes because she knows what she's going to say, "Lee Hyori, don't you dare!"

"After exactly three weeks of dating, she's going to break up with you. Just a little heads up. Have fun!" She smirks, and leaves the two alone. She grabs Jungkook and Jimin by the arm, to go to Jungkook's house for dinner.

"You were going to break up with me today?" Jin stands up, causing everyone to fix their attention to the arguing couple.

"I-I," she lost her words. 

He scoffs, "I'm breaking up with you." He storms off, leaving Hani alone. He didn't even pay. He knew that she didn't even bring money, so he thought of it as payback.

"I'm sorry Jin, and mostly to you Hyori." Hani and Hyori made a promise not to get mad at each other, but since Hyori already broke it, it doesn't mean that Hani should. "I will make it up to you." She told her self.

 

 

 


author's note:

I published this, then edited it again because of some errors. Then when I checked the actual page, two thirds of it was erased! So I had to write the rest of the story again! But it's okay, I remember everything. So how was it? I know I'm adding drama, a little too early, but I had a feeling I just had to add drama. It's not suppose to even be drama, it's suppose to be romance, so yeah. If I have any errors, or anything, please comment! Please support my other 2 in-making stories The Prince and I & JROTC

thank you for reading~saburiina