two.

My Best Friend's Secret Admirer

Hyori, Jungkook, and Jimin made it to Jungkook’s house after 10 minutes of walking. Jungkook’s house was HUGE. It had at least more than 5 rooms, and more than 4 bathrooms. To enter, you needed a card, and you needed to slide it at the entrance. After he slide it, the gates, that is the only way to enter, opened. Hyori was now cooled down, after the jokes, the two boys would bring up. After entering, they made their way to Jungkook’s room.

“Hyori-ah, are you okay? If you’re not, you can take a nap, on Jungkook’s bed.” Jimin always treated Hyori as a little sister. What no one knew, except for Hani, was that Hyori has a secret crush in Jimin, ever since they knew each other. She didn’t even give hints, except her cheeks blushing, whenever Jimin made body contact with her.

“I’m fine. Thank you. I’m cooled down now, I’m no longer mad at Hani. I don’t know why, but I can never hate her, maybe because she’s my best friend.” For the past years, Hyori and Hani has had some arguments together, but they would always make up, a few minutes later because they just needed to cool down.

“Kids, it’s time to eat now!” Jungkook’s mom yells behind his door.

They make their way to the dining room, which was also huge. There were 4 chairs on each side of the rectangular table. And 1 chair at each end of the table. The Jeon’s often have visitors, that’s why they have such a huge dining room.

“Thank you Ms. Jeon!” Jimin and Soomi yells with big smiles on their face because of how her food is so delicious.

“No problem sweeties. If you need anything else, just call my name.” Ms. Jeon smiles, and leaves the three kids to eat.

After eating ALL of the food Ms. Jeon made, they go to Jungkook’s room.

“Oh, Hyori-ah, I didn’t get to see the note, that fell out of Hani’s locker. May I see?” Jimin asks Hyori as he sits on Jungkook’s bean bag, in the sitting area in his room.

“Oh yeah, I forgot, you guys didn’t get to see it yet,” she goes into her bag, and takes out a piece of paper, “here you go,” she gives it to Jimin.

After reading it, Jimin’s reaction is the same as Jhope’s. “Read this,” he hands the note to Jungkook, who’s sitting on the bean bag, next to Jimin’s.

After just taking a glance at it, Jungkook speaks up, “Oh no…”

“What is it Jungkook?” Hyori asks, the boy staring at the letter.

“W-what?” He looks up to her, with a confused face. “You said ‘oh no’. What was that for?”

‘Oh no, I didn’t know I said that out loud.’ Jungkook thought.

“Oh, nothing. I was just…. Stunned! At how, this letter is!” Jungkook yells.

“You’re weird you know that?” Hyori asks, as she snatches the note back. She goes over, the note again, and takes her phone out.

“What are you doing Hyori-ah?” Jimin asks, as he stands up to get his drink from the other side of the room.

“I’m trying to figure out, who this note belongs to. Boy this person, really knows how to keep his identity a secret.” She says as she takes Jimin’s seat.

“Hey! You took my seat!” He yells at the girl who is laughing at him.

“You didn’t say no-snatchies!” She gets up from her seat, and gives the seat back to Jimin. She instead brings out another bean bag, and places it in front of Jungkook.

“I’m going to get some orange juice.” She stands up.

“Not unless I get there before you do!” Jimin stands up, and rans after Hyori, and hugs her from behind, around the waist, and they start giggling.

“Jimin! Stop! It tickles!” She starts laughing at his sudden touch around her waist. One thing that Jimin takes advantage of is Hyori being ticklish wherever you touch her.

“You guys stop! My mom will think that you guys are doing something!” Jungkook yells at the two, who now are heading to the door.

‘Why am I jealous? They always do this whenever they are over at my house.’ Jungkook thought.

“Here I got you some orange juice because I know that you hate to be left out.” She hands Jungkook a glass of orange juice, and sits on her bean bag.

“Oh! I forgot that I took my phone out. I’ll be right back!” She stands up and leaves to go outside in the hallway.

She dials the number and it rings.

“Hello? I’m sor-“

“It’s okay I forgive you. Remember we can never get mad at each other for some reason?” They both start to chuckle.

“Anyways, I think I know who wrote the letter.”

“Who?”

 

 

[Meanwhile in Jungkook’s room]

“I hear her chuckling. They’re good.” Jimin whispers to Jungkook.

“Shh. I’m trying to hear their conversation.” Jungkook puts his ear back onto the door.

Suddenly the door opens, Jungkook now gets tossed back. “Oh my goodness, what was that?” She looks at Jimin. He points to Jungkook on the floor behind the door, rubbing his forehead.

“Oh my gosh Jungkook-ah I’m so sorry! I knew you were eavesdropping on me, so I ended the call quickly, and opened the door hard.” She smirks, making sure Jungkook sees it.

“Yah!” He pouts, and mouths the words, ‘apo’.

“Oh my goodness it’s late! I have to go now!” She yells after looking at the time on her phone. She gets her backpack, and waves Jimin goodbye, while she bends down, and kisses Jungkook on the cheek. “Bye guys! I’ll see you tomorrow!”

After Hyori closes the door, Jungkook gets up on his feet, and sits on his bean bag next to Jimin.

“I wonder how’s Jin hyung right now.” Jungkook wonders.

“I know he’s going to cool down like Hyori. You know how he is.” Jimin replies.

“I know, but when they sit with us, it’s going to be awkward. I’ll just tell him to forget it because she’s the queenka anyways, it’s nothing real.” Jungkook said.

“At least she wasn’t his first girlfriend.” Jimin says.

“I wonder how Mei is right now. I can’t believe that his first girlfriend was a foreigner!” The younger boy claims.

“It’s okay little kid. I know that you will get your first girlfriend, one of these days.” Jimin tries to cheer him up.

“Same to you too.” Jungkook says.

 

 

 

 


author's note:

Another update! I made Hyori and Hani best friends again because I want their friendship like mine. My best friend and I can never get mad at each other for some reason. So does anyone know why Jungkook said 'oh no' out loud? hehe..... How was it? If you have anything to say, please comment! As I say like my other 2 fics, I might be off for a week because of a JROTC Drill Competion coming up. I'll try to update after those times, but I've been coming home late, so yea.

thank you for reading~saburiina