Chapter 6

He's Out of My League

 

 

 

 

 

"Chaneyeol wake up."

"Chanyeol, you got to wake up."

"Chanyeol wake the up."

The person continued to yell and shake my body attempting to wake me up but my body was so tired. I didn't even have enough energy to open my eyes to see who was disturbing my peaceful rest. I refused to leave my dream land and return to reality. 

"Chanyeol! If you don't wake up Baekhyun is going to hate you for missing his brothers birthday party!" 

My eyes snapped open and my body leaped out of the bed without second thought, knocking the person who was hovering over me down. My eyes begun to refocus on the bright surroundings. I looked on the floor and saw Kris sitting there looking at me shaken by my sudden leap.

"I was just trying to be a good friend and wake you up sheesh. You didn't need to knock me over damn it."

"I'm sorry it's just that Baekhyun would kill me if I missed this party, I don't want to disappoint him." I said rushing to grab my towel and head to the bathroom for a quick shower.

"Well you better hurry up. It's almost six."

"Six? At night? How long was I asleep?" Raising my voice so he could hear me over the shower head that I just .

"About six hours, you got home at around one in the morning. Which raises the question of what you guys did last night?

"We don't do anything but occasionally kissing and watching movies. I'm not you Kris."

"What's bad about being me? I'm a good person?

"You had with Tao in my bed the first day you met him. You persuaded Chen to blow you in the boys bathroom in tenth grade. Do you really want me to continue?"

Stepping out of the shower I grabbed my towel and carefully wrapped it around my waist and entering my room. Kris was still there but he was picking out my clothes instead of being useless.

"That was in the past I've matured you know. Anyways, you're going to wear this denim shirt with those black skinny jeans and these white converse. Please keep them clean and return them to me in pristine condition."

"Kris, I love you so much this looks perfect." I stretched my arms out and tried to hug him but he pushed me a way in disgust. 

"Don't touch me. You're all wet and I'm nice and dry. Just change into this and go to your stupid party already."

"You don't want to come?"

"Tao and I have plans for tonight actually." 

"You guys are so nauseating, I really want to puke."

"Not on my shoes." 

He left the room and closed the door leaving me by myself to finally change into my clothes. Just when I got my pants on, my phone vibrated. The envelope icon appeared on the screen, indicating that I had a new text messages. It was from Baekhyun.

"You're coming tonight right???!! ಠ_ಠ "

"Of course. I'm getting ready now."

"Hurry up pls! The club is really packed & I dont want any drunks hittin on me w/o you there to protect me."

"I'm trying but a certain person keeps texting me and interrupting my putting on clothes time."

"Ok ok I'll see you when you reach  ´ ▽ ` )ノ " 

Smiling at his last message, I finished getting dressed and walked out back into the living room where Kris was on the couch, watching television.

"Well I'm leaving now. Hopefully I don't embarrass myself and his friends like me."

"They will love you Chanyeol. You're so cute and Baekhyun likes you and I'm sure that's all that matters."

I sighed at his comment.

"I think he only likes me because I'm safe. The only reason he's actually with me is just because I'm ing safe."

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday I saw his ex at the mall and this kid was a solid ten. Everything about him was perfection. He looked a Adonis, practically a walking God. It was ridiculous, compared to him I'm a three not even."

"Chanyeol shut up. Everyone knows you're at least a four."

"You're not helping here Kris."

"I was joking buddy. They broke up for a reason you're his present so enjoy it. You may not think you're worth much but you're his entire world so enjoy it. Now go to that damn party so I can have with my boyfriend." 

He forcibly pushed me out the front door into the hallway. The door slammed shut and I begun to walk out the double doors. I walked on the sidewalk and waved my hand out for a cab to finally stop. Once one did I got into the yellow vehicle and the driver drove me to my destination. On the ride there I couldn't help but think about why Baekhyun was with a guy like me. I wanted to believe it was because he saw something in me that my other classmates didn't. It just didn't make logical sense to why he would even want to be with me. I was bland,plain,simple and worse of all safe.

The cab halted in front of the loud and colorful club. I passed the cab driver a couple of bills and coins before hopping out the cab. There was a long line of people who were trying to get in.

How many people did Baek and Changjo even know?

I skipped ahead of everyone,which made a lot of people yell about my cutting. Walking up towards the bouncer, I gave him my name and he looked at me cautiously. Scanning through the list of names he stopped and waved his hand. Signaling that I was allowed to proceed to the party. I walked through the black double doors and through a dimly lit hall. The noise from the club was unbearable at this point and I wasn't even in the actual club yet. Walking thorough another set of double doors was where the party really was. Possibly hundreds of people crammed in a room, swaying to the loud music and drinking loads of alcohol. The room smelt of lavender, sweat and desperation.

Looking around the room I found my short, dirty blonde boyfriend at the bar ordering a drink from the bartender. I quickly walked through the heaps of people trying to get to him. I snuck up behind of him and carefully wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him into my chest. His body tensed up and he turned around looking up at me in confusion before he realized who I was.

His face lit up and he smiled cheekily at me. He pulled me down by my neck and pressed his plump lips against mine. He deepened the kiss and invaded my mouth with his tongue. He tasted of alcohol,cigarettes and the small hint of vanilla. It was a repulsive combination but it tasted perfect coming from Baekhyun.

I quickly pulled away, hoping it was stop his intoxicated actions.

"Are you drunk Baek?"

"A little bit."

"Are you going to sober up for me?"

"Probably not."

The DJ changed the slow paced song and changed it to a more fast paced one which caused everyone to yell in excitement."

"Channie this is my favorite song. You need to dance with me."

He placed his drink back on the counter and dragged me to the dance floor.

This was going to be a long night.

 

 

TBC

 


 

This was painfully short but I do have a Spanish test tomorrow so I should probably study. I know this was really mediocre but I tried lol. I stumped for ideas at this point, leaving comments with chapter ideas will be helpful. See you guys soon bye! xoxo 77 subscribers???? :O