Chapter 3

He's Out of My League

 

 

 

"Hey Chanyeol! Sorry I'm a little bit late I was caught up in traffic on the way back." He started to his sweater and sat down across from me, his smile never leaving his face.

"It's fine. I wasn't waiting long."

The nervousness in my voice was apparent at this point. The entire cafe begun to spew with my awkwardness. I didn't know what to say at this point. I really didn't want to sound like an idiot and embarrass myself in front of him. I really just wanted to skip the uncomfortable introductions and go straight to the holding hands and other cute things couples would do. 

"Good, so besides hanging out at the arcade what do you do for fun?"

"I basically watch horro- I mean I attend the best parties with my best friend Kris. Literary every weekend we go out to the club and what night."

You know how you're not suppose to start off a relationship based on a lie well I already ed that up within the first ten seconds of the date. But then again, he would probably get up and leave if he found out all I do is watch movies all day everyday in my room like a hermit.

"Oh really?"  His eyebrows raised up and he tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"I pegged you more for a guy who stayed in his room all day, like a hermit." He giggled at his response which was the cutest thing by far I wanted to cry.

"Nope that's not me. I'm barely every home you know? Out and about all the time." 

"That's cool but when I'm not in school I'm in my room watching movies all day, it's my favorite pass time."

Oh me

"Are you serious?" 

"Yeah, I barely go parties unless Luhan drags me to one, attempting to set me up with a guy who I have no interest in. But, since you enjoy going to parties to much. My younger brother Changjo is turning twenty-one this weekend and you should come by and celebrate with us."

I would rather spend my weekend cuddled up in bed with you though.

"Yeah that sounds great."

The conversation went by super quickly after that; we discussed our likes,dislikes,favorite movies and our collage majors. I honestly wanted to jump off a cliff when he told me he studied cinematography in hopes of being a director one day. He wasn't what I expected and me being a and listening to Kris with his horrid advice.

"Chanyeol? You okay there? You've been looking off into space." Baekhyun asked as he grabbed my hands shaking me to refocus on him. When in reality, he captivates me all the time.

"Sorry about that I was just deep in thought that's all."

"It's not a problem but we might as well get going, Sehun said he's closing up in ten minutes."

"How long have we been here? Time flew by." I got up from my seat, readjusting my sweater and I pulled Baekhyun up from his seat.

"Almost three hours, you're just really interesting to talk to." A blush crept across his face when he said that to me, quickly rushing over to open the door and finally exit back into the cold.

"Thanks. Do you want me to walk you home or something?"

"That would be great, I don't live too far from here actually. Maybe just a fifteen minute walk."

"Do you live on campus?" 

"Oh no, Luhan and I thought it would be more affordable if we just rented an apartment in the city."

"Are you and Luhan like best friends?"

"No matter how pessimistic he gets and y, I can't deny how close we are."

The conversation stopped after that. We continued to walk down the street in silence and our hands continued to brush across each other for the longest but Baekhyun did the strangest thing and grabbed my hand. He grabbed my hand on his own. I didn't say anything about it but instead enjoying the warmth radiating from his hands. A group of girls from my school walked by and stared at our interlocked hands in shock. 'Most likely thinking, the hermit Park Chanyeol got himself a boyfriend.' 'He's too cute to be walking with the hermit.' I ignored them even though I know he's too good for me. He probably wouldn't want to see me again.

"I live right here." He stopped us pointing to the most lavish building I've ever seen in my entire life.

He nodded.

"It's a little too much for me but Luhan insist that we move in here."

He dragged me across the street to his building and I couldn't stop staring. At first I thought he would tell me 'Goodnight' and be on his way to his apartment while I walk back home alone but instead he walked me through to the front doors and pressed the elevator 'up' button with me still in toll. To say I was nervous was an understatement, I almost peed when we finally got on the elevator. This was too much, holding his hand almost put me in a early grave now he's talking me up to his room without even explaining to me what the was going on.

Ding.

Both of us walked off the elevator and walked down to his apartment which was 8D. ​He pulled his keys out and walked up to his door then tunred around to face me who was standing directly behind of him. Maybe a little too close

"I had a great time tonight Chanyeol." He looked up at me with eye beautiful hazel eyes. They have a certain undefinable sparkle to them. Alluring and sensual, with a touch of mischief.

Once again I was tongued tied and didn't even attempt to respond back just nodding my head in a agreement.

What he did next was sure going to put me in a early grave. He wrapped his arms around my neck, bringing me lower to shorten the distance between us and looked at me as if he was admiring something about me. I could feel his breath on my lips and the faint smell of vanilla mocha that was still there from earlier. Baekhyun finally leaned in and kissed me.

He kissed me.

He Kissed me.

I was silently praying to god that I wouldn't this up. But this was indeed my first real kiss and I didn't even know what to do but wrap my arms around his waist trying to bring him closer to me. The urgency in the kiss was unbearable. I wanted him; I wanted every fiber of his being. It was getting too hot. He pushed his tongue slowly into my mouth and it was heaven.

I guess you could say that lasted for a while before we heard someone clear their throat. Breaking apart from each other, we both looked down the hall and saw an old woman with her dog staring at us in disbelief, huffing she turned back to her door and walked inside slamming the door shut. 

We both laughed and look back towards each other. He turned around and went back to unlocking his door.

"Do you want to come inside?"

Oh

 

TBC


 

 I basically blew off so much homework just to write this omfg. But I hope this didn't disappoint and you guys liked it. I have lots of homework to do now so comment on what you liked/didn't  and I'll update soon Sorry it was short. xx THANKS FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!