End. *

He's Out of My League

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun I need to talk to you about something." Luhan whispered as he crawled into bed with the half asleep Bakehyun.

"Can it wait until after noon. I'm so tired." Baekhyun mumbled back pulling his sheets tighter around his body.

"No. I need to tell you it's really important."

Baekhyun reluctantly turned around to face Luhan.

"What is it?"

"Just so you know you're my best friend and I never meant to do anything to hurt you hyung."

Baekhyun eyes snapped open and stared at his distraught friend. Tears started to trickle down his pale face. 

"Hyung? You're calling me hyung now? What could you have possibly done. I won't be mad."

Luhan quickly shook his head.

"You'll hate me forever and never want to speak to me again."

"Luhan if you don't tell me now I'm going back to sleep."

"Fine. I was the one who slept with Kai." He mumbled out.

"Speak louder I can't hear you."

"I slept with Kai." He yelled out more carefully and looked away from Baekhyun.

The bedroom was filled with a dead silence. Baekhyun stared at the back of Luhan head for the longest, thinking carefully of what to say next.

"Why? Why would you do that to me? I'm you're best ing friend. I  put up with your bull and you screw me over for a couple of minutes with him." 

"I didn't mean to I sw-"

"You were always so jealous of me weren't you? I was so happy with him. I even considered having a bright future with him but you take that from me, just to feed you're insecurities."

"I was just-"

Baekhyun cut him off once more.

"Don't speak. I don't want to see you right now. Please get out of my bed, my room and my life. You were never a friend to me." Baekhyun yelled towards his shorter friend who was now standing by the doorway. Tears filled in both of their eyes.

Baekhyun was ballistic. He wanted to strangle Luhan and apologize for calling Kai all those rude names when he found out he cheated. He wasn't really sure what to believe anymore. His own best friend of twelve years ed him over just like that. He needed to go and fast.

Baekhyun quickly got up from his spot on his bed and made his way over to his excessively large closet. After a few minutes of fumbling, he finally found his blue suitcase. He wasn't sure of what to pack so he pulled all the articles of clothing in his reach and stuffed them in his suitcase. He then went to his dresser and grabbed a couple of family pictures that he needed and stuffed them in his suitcase as well.

"Where are you going?" A timid Luhan asked.

"I don't know yet but I don't want to be here anymore."

"Wha- I said I was sorry?"

"Is sorry really suppose to fix all the damage you have caused? I broke up with the best thing I ever had because you convinced me that he wasn't anything special. I listened to you and believed everything you said and these past months have been miserable."

"Baek-"

"Don't just move out my way so I can go away for a while please."

Luhan obeyed afraid of what Baekhyun would do if he didn't.

 


 

The cab driver pulled up to the familiar dormitory area of the well known university. Baekhyun grabbed his suitcase and made his way towards the main entrance. To say he was nervous was an understatement. He was sure Chanyeol had already moved on and this would be a waste of time but he needed to see for himself.

He walked down the hall looking for the dorm room which Chanyeol lived.

1A

1B

1C

1D

1E

It was now or never. He rung the doorbell twice and awaited for an answer.  He contemplated turning back now and just staying at a hotel for a while but his heart told him to stay put, so he did.

The doorknob finally began to jingle and open up. A tall male opened the door and eyed Baekhyun curiously. The pale individual's black hair was all over the place. He had black circles around his eyes which looked permanent. He was wearing an old shirt that looked like it belong to Chanyeol, being that it was way to big for him. He was gorgeous in a strange way and I continued to stare at him.

Of course Chanyeol has a new boyfriend.

"Can I help you?" He spoke with a thick Chinese accent I think.

"I was wondering if Chanyeol was here but seeing that you guys are probably busy, I'll just go."

I grabbed my luggage and proceeded to walk away but the boy stopped me.

"Wait don't go yet! I'll get Chanyeol he's asleep. Stand right there."

He closed the door and I stood in my spot.

The door opened again and my giant came out, still rubbing away the little bits of sleep left in his eyes. Once he finished he looked over to me, confused.

"I shouldn't have come. I didn't't know you and your boyfriend would be busy."

"Boyfriend? What are you talking about?"

"That tall boy that answered the door."

"You mean Tao? That's not my boyfriend, that's Kris'. He's not even my type anyway."

"Oh I'm sorry." I blushed in embarrassment. 

"It's okay but why are you here? You never wanted to see me again remember?"

" I moved out from the apartment with Luhan, I have no where else to go."

"What about your boyfriend Kai?" 

"No. I don't want to be with Kai. I'm here because I want us to go back to what we were."

"You mean you being embarrassed of me?"

"Damn it Chanyeol! I was never embarrassed of you. I love everything about you. From the way you're always trying to impress me with your knowledge of horror movies to your voice when you wake up in the morning and you hold me close through out the night. I'm in love with you."

No one really spoke after that, Baekhyun was a bit out of breath from his small speech. Chanyeol on the other hand was still momentarily in shock that Baekhyun told him, he loved him first.

"You love me?"

Baekhyun slowly nodded.

"You thought by telling me that I would forgive you?"

Baekhyun nodded once again.

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's suitcase and brought it into the dorm room. Baekhyun slowly walking right behind of him. As he walked into the dorm he saw the panda like boy sitting on the couch wrapped around Kris watching the television.

He waved over at them as he walked into Chanyeol's bedroom. He watched as Chanyeol put his suitcase near his bed and sat down on his blue bean bag, turning on the television. Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun who was still standing up and motioned for Baekhyun to sit right on his lap.

"So do you forgive me?" Baekhyun said as he sat down.

"Name of a horror movie from late 40's or early to mid-50's, that I only I would like?" 

Baekhyun thought for a minute before he spoke again.

"None. You only like movies from the 60's and onward."

They sat in silence again. This time Baekhyun was move nervous thinking he had been wrong.

Chanyeol gently pushed Baekhyun off of him and he landed on the hard floor, in some pain.

"What was that for?" Baekhyun yelled out.

Chanyeol got on top of him and stared down at Baekhyun with a smile on his face.

"You can get off me now. You are very heavy."

"I love you so much. I forgive you Baekhyunnie."

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol down by his shirt and their faces were now centimeters apart. They stared at each other feeling foreign to this close proximity since it's been a while. Chanyeol made the first move and placed his lips on Baekhyun, he wasn't the best kisses he had ever given but Baekhyun wasn't complaining. He got his boyfriend back.

"Now lets go watch some movies. Let me get some popcorn." Chanyeol got up and walked into the kitchen, leaving Baekhyun alone.

Baekhyun got up from his place on the hard floor and laid himself down on Chanyeol's bed. Smiling to himself, proud of himself for the choices he made today.

Chanyeol interrupted his thoughts when he ran back in the room with popcorn in hand, tripping over his own two feet.

God I love this dork.

 

 

FIN.

 


 

I like this ending better! It's so cute I can't! I hope you guys enjoyed it xoxo. 

I love you guys very much!!

My tumblr: priucessbubblegum.tumblr.com