I'm Not Feeling Well

My First Kiss Got Stolen
After awhile. He let go of my wrist and I couldn't help but feel hopeless. "I better go back." I said. I walked back to my classroom and went back to my seat. I was waiting for everyone else to finish their paper. I took out the gifts I had and prepared to leave soon. I took out a textbook. While waiting, I drew on it. The bell finally rang and I walked out of the classroom. I walked down the stairs and waited for Chansung at the gate.  A girl came up to me and gave me a gift and a letter. I saw the hyungs and Wooyoung and Junho walk past me. The gate was about to close and I had to stand outside. I stood there waiting for him. I leaned on a pillar and fell asleep waiting for him. 
 
 
 
 
I woke up by the sound of rain falling onto the ground. I checked what time it was. I waited for an hour. The rain started getting heavier. I walked home in the rain carrying the drenched gifts. Someone came up to me from the back and pulled me along with him running to somewhere. It was in my district. "How did you know where I live?" I asked the stranger. He turned around and I saw his face. It's Chansung. "I live here too." He said. Chansung lives here too? We got into the lift and he pressed the floor where his apartment's at. "Why did you wait for me?" He asked. "Cause I said I would give the gifts to you. " I said. It was quiet for awhile and he said, "Oh yeah..." He must've forgotten.
 
 
 
 
We reached the floor and I waved at him. He pulled me out. "Why?" I asked. "I brought you here to dry you off." He answered. "I live just beneath you." I said feeling confused.  "Just come here." He said pulling me at his doorstep. He opened the door and dragged me. He got a towel and started drying my head. I grabbed onto the towel. "I-I can wipe it myself." I said. "It's my fault that you're drenched right now so let me do it." I let go and he dried my hair. I stared at him while he dries my hair. He's so serious ... How handsome. I started smiling. "What?" He said. I shook my head and told him it was nothing.
 
 
 
 
He finished drying my head and asked me to wipe myself. "Stay here tonight." He said. "I live downstairs" I said. "Like what I said, it's my fault that you're drenched so just stay." He said. I nodded after drying myself. "Go take a bath." He said. "I'll go take a shirt from my hou-" before I could finish my sentence he gave me a shirt and shorts. I went into the bath and bathed. I smiled thinking how serious he was. He's so nice to me... I bathed finish and wore my clothes. I came out and he went in. I unwrapped the gifts and kept them inside the fridge. I cooked dinner for him and set it on the table. 
 
 
 
I lied down on the couch and waited for him. I fell asleep for awhile and woke up sneezing. Chansung just came out and sat down. "You didn't cook any for yourself?" He asked. "I'm not hungry." I said smiling at him. I felt so tired and my body was really hot. I looked at him while he was eating. The image infront of me became blur and I slowly fell asleep. When I woke up, I was covered with a blanket. I checked what time it was. It was 7 already. I woke up and found the keys and opened the door. I locked the door softly and slide the key inside the house. I took the lift down one floor to my house. I changed into my uniform and went back up to get my bag. 
 
 
 
I rang the door bell and Chansung walked out topless. My cheeks became bright red and I told him to get my bag. "Why are you out there anyways?" He asked with his eyes half opened. "I went downstairs and changed." He gave me my bag and I told him to change. I walked to school first. I walked into the cafeteria and fell asleep waiting for the bell to ring. Someone woke me up. It was Taecyeon hyung. He waved at me and I didn't wave back. "You alright? You aren't that energetic today..." He said looking worried. "I'm okay hyung. Just a little more tired than usual." I assured him. He pat my back and I stood up. 
 
 
 
 
The bell rang and I walked up to my class and sat down in my seat. My classmates started to enter one by one and the teacher came in. She greeted us and started teaching. I listened for 30 minutes of the class and dozed off after that. I woke up after the girl beside me woke me up. "We'll be teaming up with class 1-9 for the sports competition." The teacher informed us. Some people protested that they're the worst class. "At least they're more athletic than most of you." I mumbled. Class 1-9 came into out classroom and I saw Chansung walking in. 
 
 
 
 
The teacher asked us to greet them. Many hesitated. I stood up straight away and greeted them. I smiled at Chansung and he smiled back. "We'll start practicing from today onwards." The teacher said. He brought us down to the field. We started jogging. I jogged for a few minutes and the image infront of me became blur. It slowly became dark and I fell on the ground. I opened my eyes a little and felt someone carrying me. "Yah.. Chansung.. Put me down.." I said. "Shut up Khun." He said. I kept hitting him to put me down.
 
 
 
 
He brought me to the infirmary and placed me down on the bed. "I'll call the nurse." He said running off. I waited for him. I fell asleep. "What happened to him?" Chansung asked. "He's having a really high fever now." She said taking my temperature. "Chansung..." I said while sleeping. He smirked. The door slammed open. It was The hyungs. "Yah! Khun!" Taec hyung said. "Yah kid! Don't scare us." Junsu hyung said. They were both panting and they sat beside me. "Who are you?" Junsu hyung asked. "I'm his friend. He's having a high fever now. He fell to the ground during practice. I carried him here." Chansung said.
 
 
 
 
Taec hyung and Junsu hyung thanked him. After a few minutes Junho and Wooyoung came running in. I woke up from the noise and smiled. "Yah.. s what took you so long..." I asked them. Chansung touched my forehead. My face became red after feeling his soft touch. "You guys should leave. Your teachers will suspect you guys. I'll be fine alone." I told them. "Now you're chasing us away?" Junsu hyung said. "Just go already." I said. They left but Chansung. "You should leave too Chansung..." I told him. "It's alright. The teacher knows." He said. I stayed there with Chansung for an hour. 
 
 
 
 
I still felt weak but I lied to Chansung. "You should go. I feel better." I was about to leave but I almost fell. He lifted me up onto the bed and got my bag and his. He asked me to get on his back. "I'll be okay." I said. He grabbed my legs and I was forced with my arms around his neck. He carried me to our district and up to his house. He placed me on his bed. He gave me water to drink. "Chansung..." I said.
 
He leaned in...