My First Kiss

My First Kiss Got Stolen
My heart started beating fast. It must be a dare from his friends... "Is this a dare?" I asked. "No... I'm serious." He replied. I stopped walking. "I love you." He said again while hugging me. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. "Yes." I replied immediately. He let go of me and held my hand. "Stay over tonight. There's no school tomorrow." He said. I nodded my head while smiling. He pulled me to a corner of some building, hugging me tightly. I could hear his breathing. He smells amazing... My face was hot after kneeing what I was thinking. I broke the hug quickly.
 
 
 
 
"What's wrong?" He asked. "N-nothing" I said avoiding eye contact. I looked around and found a playground. "A playground!" I said pushing him away to direct his attention to something else. He looked at the playground and pulled me with him while he walked towards it. He let me go and climbed the stairs and got on the slide. He slid down while smiling like a little kid. He landed on the ground roughly. He rubbed his while groaning. I started smiling at him. "So damn cute." He said walking towards me. His hand moving towards my face. He brushed my cheek while leaning in.
 
 
 
 
 
I shut my eyes tight. After a few seconds , I heard laughing. I opened my eyes. He was laughing at me. My face was red from embarrassment thinking he was going to kiss me. I walked out on him while pouting. He noticed I was gone and he caught up to me. "Sorry." He apologized. I smiled at him signaling that I wasn't mad. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. We stayed like that and got onto the lift. We reached his floor and he opened the door. He pushed me on the couch. I was shocked and secretly happy. He was on top of me. "I'm not kidding this time." He said. "Yeah right." I said laughing. He leaned down slowly and pressed his lips softly onto mine. I returned the kiss and our lips moved in sync. The kiss was soft and light but it felt so amazing. We broke apart after a few seconds. I was glad he stole my first kiss.