Sweet Incidents

My First Kiss Got Stolen
Chansung woke me up. "Play with me computer games" He said. I woke up immediately thinking there'll be something to do. We started playing. I won the first game and Chansung wasn't happy about it. "Khun, let's bet on something." He said. "The person who loses the most has to piggyback him." He told me. I nodded and agreed. We battled for an hour. He kept losing. He snatched the keyboard and I tried to snatch it back. I reached for the keyboard. "Almost got it..." I said. He kicked my chair and I fell on him. He hugged me tightly. 
 
 
 
 
 
"You alright?" He asked. "Y-Yeah..." I stuttered while blushing. I pushed him away and got up. "Ow!" I shouted, reaching for my ankle. "You okay?" He asked. He dragged me to the bed. "I'll get the first aid kit" he said walking away. He wrapped bandages around my ankle. "Yah! It hurts!" I said softly hitting him. "We should go to sleep. It's already 2 in the morning." He told me. "I'll sleep on the floor." I said. "You stay there." He told me. He came up the bed and slept beside me. After awhile he fell asleep. I slid down the bed and fell on the floor softly and went to sleep. I felt cold feet on me. I immediately woke up. "Why did you sleep on the floor?" He asked rubbing his eyes. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Well cause... It's your house." I said.  "I'll make breakfast." I said limping outside. I went to the kitchen and he lifted me up. "Put me down!" I shouted. "I lost the game last night so I have to piggy back you." He put me down. "Get on." He said. I got on with a blush on my face. He opened the door and brought me downstairs. We went to some cafe and everyone was staring at us. "Put me down already." I whispered. "Not yet." He said he placed me down and went to buy food. "You're paying right?" He asked me. He's lucky I brought my wallet. I gave him the money and he brought the food. He gobbled everything down.
 
 
 
 
 
I gave him my food. "Here eat." I told him. "Even though I love food, you're really thin. You should eat too." He gave it to me. I ate it and he got up and squatted in front of me. "Get on." He said. "There's people staring I can just walk slowly out." I whispered. He grabbed my hands and put them around his neck. He carried me up and went out. He walked around the place. "Yah put me down." I told him. He turned his head and our faces were just millimeters apart. My face became red. "Your face is red." He said laughing. He almost kissed me again! 
 
 
 
 
 
He brought me to a nearby playground. He finally put me down. I was a little disappointed. My feelings were all mixed up. I climbed up the stairs and approached the slide. I was smiling like a little kid. I was preparing to slide down and he took a picture of me. I slide down and landed on the ground with a loud thud. He pulled me up and I refused to get on his back. I limped as fast as I could but he caught up and carried me up to the lift. He opened the door and put me on his bed. "You should rest. We need to practice for the upcoming sports competition." He told me. I listened to him and I did rest till the next day.
 
 
 
 
 
I woke up and turned my body around. Chansung's sleeping beside me. I stared at him with my face totally red. He woke up and saw my red face. He laughed and I kicked him off the bed. "My leg's okay!" I said jumping out of bed. "There's school today get up." I told him. I felt a little sad that we couldn't spent much alone time together anymore. But I'll be seeing him often due to the sports competition. I went out and opened the door. I went downstairs to change into my school attire. I went back up to wait for him. I got my bag and waited for him. He came out and we walked to school together. "Thanks for letting me stay at your house the past two days." I said smiling.
 
 
 
 
 
He hugged me. We finally reached school and we had to go our separate ways. "See you later." He said waving at me. I walked up to my class and everyone was in class already. I sat down and waited for the teacher. She came walking in. We greeted her and sat down. She started teaching. This is boring. Why can't it be practice every period. I started blushing thinking about Chansung. It's so boring. "Nichkhun, what's the answer?" The teacher asked me. I stared at the whiteboard and answered straight away,"20." "That's correct." She said. "Since I got the question correct can I ditch class?" I asked straightforwardly. 
 
 
 
 
 
My classmates started laughing. "Since you answered a difficult question within seconds... I guess you can..." She said. The whole class became quiet hearing her answer. A lot of them were amazed. Some continued to pay attention in class. I walked out of the classroom wondering around. And I somehow got outside of Chansung's classroom. I hid outside and stared at him. He was sleeping in class. No wonder his grades are so bad. He suddenly woke up when his teacher called him. I saw the question on the board. He stood up and was staring blankly.
 
 
 
 
 
He stared outside the window and saw me. I mouthed the answer and he said it out. The teacher was amazed. Chansung asked if he could go to the washroom and he came out. He thanked me. "Why are you here?" He asked. "I got permission to ditch class and I was wondering around. I somehow got here." He laughed hearing my answer. We got to the hallway, where we almost meet during classes. It became our secret hideout eve though it's easy to find. It was just special for us. I stared out the window and admired the sky just like how I did when it was my first time meeting Chansung here.
 
 
 
 
 
"Cute." He said. I laughed and he muffled my hair. The bell rang and it was time for our practice. "Let's head down together." He told me. By the time we reached downstairs everyone was there. The teacher gave us our attire to change into for practice. Our arms were visible. Wow. Chansung must've worked out. "You got some fit arms over there." Chansung said to me. "You do too." I answered. "Are you the only guy who's athletic in your class?" He asked. "I guess so." I answered. The girls were staring at us. All smiling and giggling. 
 
 
*****
Hope this chapter isn't too boring! :l