Something He Had To Say

My First Kiss Got Stolen
"Stop it..." I said feeling tired. I yawned. "You tired?" He asked. I nodded and muffled my hair. "But we haven't eaten yet." I said. I sat up and yawned again. "Let's go out and eat" Chansung requested. He pulled me out of bed. Chansung changed his clothes and we went out. "What do you want to eat?" He asked. "Samgyupsal" I replied smiling like an idiot. There's a samgyupsal store around here. He brought me there and we ate. We ordered samgyupsal. I started eating once it arrived. I didn't realize Chansung staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Your mouth is really oily." He said. He wiped my mouth with a tissue. 
 
 
 
 
 
I blushed. "I'm done eating." I said. "Wait. I'm still hungry." Chansung said while smiling goofily. "Handsome..." I muttered. "I know." He said. I walked out of the store without him. I waited for him outside. What's taking him so long... I squat down and waited for him. I fell asleep while squatting down. I felt someone lifting me up. I woke up. "Sorry to keep you waiting." He said. "Put me down." I said. He ignored me and started running. "Yah!" I shouted. It's as if we're really dating... Should I confess? What if... What if he doesn't like me?
 
 
 
 
 
We reached home and he out me down. We took off our shoes and entered his house. He smiled at me. I like him. So damn much. What if he doesn't like me at all. I went into the room and fell asleep. I woke up the next day due to the sounds in the kitchen. It was Chansung. "It's your first time waking up so early." I said. He chuckled. "I cooked breakfast. For you." He said bringing the food out. "T-Thanks." I thanked him. He was in his school attire. I ate and went down to my house and changed. When I walked out , I saw Chansung waiting for me. 
 
 
 
 
 
I locked the door and we took the lift down. We walked out of the lift. We walked to school. "I'll meet you at the hallway." He said before entering the school. "I have something to tell you." He said. I nodded. He walked another direction and I saw the hyungs waving at me. I waved back at them and ran to them. Junsu hyung hugged me tightly. "I'm glad you're back." He said. "Thanks hyung." I said pushing him away. The school bell rang and I went up to my class. Everyone welcomed me. I sat down at my seat. "Welcome back!" She said while giving me chocolates.
 
 
 
 
 
After being gone for just a day, everyone welcomes me. I thanked her and kept it. The teacher walked in the class. She smiled at me. I smiled back. "Welcome back Nichkhun." I bowed to show thank you. She started teaching. Like always I didn't care about class. I waited for the time to come. I was too bored. "May I go to the washroom?" I asked. She nodded and I went. I came early since class was as usual, boring. I walked to the hallway and looked outside the window while waiting for Chansung. Looking outside reminds me of Chansung... How beautiful he was.
 
 
 
 
 
I stood there till it was time but he didn't show up. Since he was always late, I continued waiting. After an hour, he hadn't show up. I waited and waited but he never came. It was almost break time so I went back to class. I waited for a few minutes and the teacher dismissed us. I saw Chansung outside waiting for me. I went out. "You weren't there." Chansung said. "I waited for an hour." I told him. "When did you reach there?" I asked him. "Right before the break." He answered honestly. I sighed. "So what was the thing you had to tell me?" I asked.
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh right-" his friends approached him and forced him to go with them. He waved at me and mouthed to me to meet him after school. I sighed again. I went to the cafeteria. I saw the hyungs , Wooyoung and Junho. It's been quite some time since I spent my break with them. When I walked over, Junsu hyung apologized to me. "Hyung, why'd you apologize?" I asked. "Cause ... We disrupted the kiss." He mentioned the almost kiss. My face turned super red. Wooyoung and Junho walked over. "What happened?" Both of them asked staring at my red face. Junsu hyung told them what happened and they held in their laughter.
 
 
 
 
 
"Y-Yah. Don't you dare laugh." I said.   They covered their mouths. "Hyung, it's alright. " I said. "Sorry." He said again while hugging me. "Hyung it's alright." I said pushing him away. The bell rang and we went back to our classes. I walked up to class and lay on my table and took a nap. Someone woke me up. I opened my eyes to check who it was. It was my classmates . Girls and boys came up to me and welcomed me back with gifts. I'll give these to Chansung. The teacher came into the class. We greeted him. He started teaching us. I fell asleep not caring about the lesson. "Nichkhun." Someone called for me. I woke up. "Please pay attention in class." The teacher said. 
 
 
 
 
 
I stared out the window and blanked out. I stared at the clock. Just one more minute till school ends. I counted the seconds. "Class dismissed." He dismissed us. I walked out slowly since, Chansung was always late. I walked down the stairs and to the gate. I walked out of the gate and leaned against the pillar and stared at the gate. When it's almost time the gate closes, he ran out. "You're late. Again." I said. "Sorry." He apologized. "It's alright. I received gifts today." I said digging my bag to get the gifts. I took them out. "Here." I passed them to him. "Thanks. " he said. "So what did you want to tell me?" I asked. "Oh yeah about that." He said. I started walking and he followed behind. 
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you."