I'm Really In Love With Him

My First Kiss Got Stolen
They all stopped what their doing and approached me together. "Yah!" I said walking back. They opened the door trying to shove me out. "He doesn't come home so early." I said trying to save myself. "We'll just wait for him then." Junsu hyung said. Junsu hyung and Taec hyung grabbed onto my arms and Wooyoung and Junho grabbed onto my legs, lifting me up. "Yah! Put me down! I can walk you know!" I said. "You might escape." Wooyoung said. "I won't." I said moving my legs. They still didn't budge. They brought me down to the ground floor. They hid around the place and observed everything. "Hyung!" I mouthed. 
 
 
 
 
 
He ignored me and continued to watch. We waited for 30 minutes and he hadn't come. "You see. He-" I was cut off by Junsu hyung pointing in front. Since when does he come back from school so early? He approached me. I took a big gulp and stood there rooted to the ground. "Khun!" He said. I didn't know what to do. I just held his wrist and then let go. "This... Was dared." I told him. Walking away. After seeing me complete the dare, the hyungs disappeared. I walked up to the lift and clicked on the button. I wanted to walk in but Chansung pulled me out. "Please let go.. My friends are waiting for me..." I said. He didn't listen. I had no choice but to shake him off.
 
 
 
 
 
He hugged me from behind. "I'm sorry" he said with his deep voice. My heart started thumping feeling his warmth... I grabbed onto his hands and told him to let go but I obviously didn't want that. He turned me around to face him, still hugging him. "I'm sorry..." He said again. A tear started falling. He wiped it away. Tears started falling right after. I stared hitting his chest and crying. He had his hand on my head. "I'm sorry..." He apologized again. "Do you think a sorry will solve everything?" I said still crying. He hugged me tighter and pushed my head onto him. "Yes..." He answered.
 
 
 
 
 
"Huh?..." I asked after being hugged so tightly made me forget everything. "Saying sorry solves everything" he said. It was exactly like how he was. Being all straightforward. He loosen the hug a little. I look up at him feeling a little disappointed. He cupped my face and leaned in. Our nose were touching. Suddenly the elevator doors open. "Yah Khun!" Junsu hyung said. Everyone stood still and only Taec replied. "Just continue with what you were doing." Taec quickly walked away. While the others were rooted to the ground. Chansung and I let go of each under. I was blushing uncontrollably. While he had a blank look on his face.
 
 
 
 
 
Taec dragged Junsu away first and then the other two. "Go on." Taec hyung said. While all of them regained consciousness and walked away like nothing happened. "Khun, forgive me please?" He asked. I nodded as he pulled me in for another hug. My heart was thumping again. Did he try to kiss me? He held my wrist and clicked on the button. The lift doors opened and he pulled me in. "You going to school tomorrow?" He asked me. "I guess..." I answered. "Great." He said smiling. "Bye." I said while trying to walk out of the lift since it's my floor. He pulled me back in. "Why?" I asked. "Sleepover." He said. "There's school tomorrow." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
"It's not like it's your first time sleeping over." He said. I couldn't reject him. He pulled me out when it's his floor and opened the door. He brought me in. I saw the trophy in the living room. "You kept the trophy? After losing the bet." I asked. "You're worth much more than that bet." He said. My ears became red after hearing what he said. He still kept it... I was smiling by myself. "I'll take a shower. You wait here. " I the television while waiting. "Oh! Secret garden." It's been long since I watched this. It's the last episode. They were signing marriage registration papers.
 
 
 
 
 
"Awwwh" I blurted out when I saw their signatures. Chansung had gotten out of the bath but I was too engrossed in the show. They had babies and their mean mother took care of the babies for them. Chansung sat beside me and put his arm around my waist. I noticed it but pretended I didn't see it. My face obviously got red. The show ended. I hit his hand. "Ow!" He said but didn't let go. "ert." I said. He laughed. He continued holding my waist while we watch television. Suddenly a gay drama came on. "They show gay dramas now?" I muttered to myself. My eyes became big. "Yeah they do." He replied. He heard what I said? 
 
 
 
 
 
It was  an episode where they had to kiss. They were about to kiss until I turned off the television. My cheeks were really red. I went to get cold water to calm myself down. I drank it but it didn't help. Chansung had his arms around my waist with his head on my shoulder. That made my heart beat faster. "W-What are you doing?" I asked. I flicked his head as he retreated and rubbed his head. My face obviously turned red. "Khun, your face is really red." He said. I covered his mouth with my hand. He took my hand and my finger. "Y-Yah!" I said retreating my hand. I washed it. He started laughing at how red I got.
 
 
 
 
 
"Shut up." I told him. "I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap" I lied. I went into his room and lay on his bed. He came in after awhile. "Turn on the air conditioner." I told him. He did as he was told. He sat on the bed. He touched my head and stared at me. "What?" I asked. "You're really cute." He said. My cheeks turned red as I covered my face. "Don't cover your face." He said. "Stop teasing me" I said under the covers. He kept teasing me the whole evening. 
 
 
 
 
 
I realized I really really love him...