The Hyungs Are Idiots

My First Kiss Got Stolen
Suddenly, my phone started ringing. "S-Sorry..." I apologized to him. He looked away feeling annoyed. I answered my phone. "What hyung?" I answered. "You alright kid? " he asked. "Yeah.i feel a little better." I told him. "Thanks hyung." I said before our call ended. It became awkward after that almost kiss... I broke the silence. "Do you want the gifts? I got some today." I said wanting to get out of bed. He stopped me. "You can give it to me next time." He told me. "They'll melt if I give them to you later." I told him and reached for my bag. He snatched the bag away.
 
 
 
 
 
"It's heavy. Don't carry it." He told me. "It's really light! You see" I took the bag away and showed him. He chuckled. "You're so cute.." He said. "Don't carry it. Your blood will get clogged up if you carry it for too long." He said. He took the bag away and placed it beside him. "Please help me take out the gifts. It's in the front pocket." I told him. He ped my bag and saw the gifts. He took them out and went outside to put them in the fridge. He came back in and started exploring my bag. He got my textbook and opened it. Ah ... He's going to see it... 
 
 
 
 
 
I tried to snatch it away but failed to. He started running around the room and I started chasing after him. I tripped on my bag and fell on him. I landed on his chest and I could hear his breathing and snatched the book away and got up. I went back into bed and hugged the textbook. I avoided looking at him after that almost kiss and falling onto him. I covered my face with the blanket and blushed. "Why are you hiding?" He asked as if his clueless about what happened. "I-It's cold..." I lied. His hand went under blanket and felt my forehead. "But your fever is gone." He said. "I'm just cold." I said. 
 
 
 
 
 
He tried to remove the blanket. "I'm warning you. I'm gay." I blurted out. Ah! Khun seriously. "I'm gay too." He confessed. Wait what? I uncovered my face and stared at him with my eyes. "Man you're like a puppy right now." He said. "You shouldn't be shocked. You're gay too." He said. My heart was jumping with joy after knowing he likes boys... There was awkward silence and I was craving for some chocolate. Like a girl during her periods. "Let's go eat chocolate. I'm craving for some." I said getting out of bed. He nodded and opened the door. We went out to the living room and got chocolate out. We sat on the couch and watched television. 
 
 
 
 
 
After some time, I felt like taking a nap. I shut my eyes and fell asleep on the couch. I slept for awhile until I felt Chansung moving my head onto his shoulder. I didn't stop him. I just wanted to stay like this. His door bell rang all of a sudden. I woke up too. He stood up and went to answer the door. Who is it? I asked scratching my head. He opened the door and I saw my hyungs outside. "Why are you guys here?" I asked. "And how do you know where I live?" Chansung asked them. "Oh Khun tells us EVERYTHING." Taec hyung said smiling showing his teeth. Chansung opened the door and they got in. "Khun. Did something happen?" Junsu hyung asked with a dirty grin. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Nope. Chansung had been taking care of me. I recovered." I said. I glared at Junsu hyung for asking a question like that. Chansung came walking to me and putting he arms around my neck. "His all recovered now." He smiled. "Hyung can you go now?" I asked. Taec hyung shook his head. Junsu hyung was exploring the refrigerator. "Woah. Chansung you must be popular getting so many gifts." Junsu hyung said with amazement. "Khun gave me those since he doesn't want them." He said. "Ohh. Well that isn't a surprise." Junsu hyung replied. I stood beside Junsu hyung and mouthed to him "Shut up hyung. Don't hurt him." Junsu hyung did an okay sign and listened to me. 
 
 
 
 
 
Chansung and I ignored them and went back to watching television. He had his arm around me and my heart was thumping. I tried to calm down but who could calm down being touched by a hot guy like Chansung. The hyungs saw us do-called cuddling with each other. "We'll be going." They said and left smiling at me like idiots. "Your hyungs Must care about you a lot. They visited you often. " Chansung said. I nodded in agreement. A drama I have never seen before popped up. Chansung was about to change the channel but I stopped him. "Secret garden." I read out. The lead role was sitting in a car with an unconscious lady and he was talking to her after awhile he drove off into the rain. They flashed back to him writing the letter for the girl. 
 
 
 
 
 
I started crying when I saw the lead role cry. They switched bodies. "W-Why..." I muttered while crying. Chansung stared at me. He hugged me tight. "Yah. Don't cry because of drama." He said. "It's touching and sad. Why wouldn't I cry." I replied. He gave me tissue and I wiped my tears. The episode ended and I went to the toilet to wash my face. He turned off the television. "Well I better get going." I said stretching. He grabbed my wrist and said, "Just sleep over. There's no school tomorrow. " "I have to bathe." I said. "You can bathe here." He says. "It costs a lot of money. I'll just use mine." I said opening the door. 
 
 
 
 
 
He closed the door and stared at me with his fierce stare. "I'll stay alright." I said feeling frightened. I went to take a bath and changed into the clothes he gave me. I went into his room and wait. I took a nap as I waited. I hear the door open and I woke up. He came in topless and a towel covering his bottom. I looked away. He changed into his clothes. I texted Taec hyung :
 
(Hyuuung... I'm boreddddd .-.) 
 
I waited for 10 minutes and he didn't reply. Chansung came over from the back and stared at my phone. "What you looking at?" He asked. "I'm waiting for my hyung to reply." I told him. "Oh yeah. I haven't ask for your number yet." He said. He took my phone and keyed in his number. He took a picture of himself. He pass me his phone and I keyed in my number. He took it away. "Chansung... I'm bored..." I said lying on my hand o his desk. I slowly fell asleep and I heard him taking a picture. I ignored it and went back to sleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
Sorry for spoiling your drama. If you're watching secret garden. 
 
Enjoy reading!