He's So Cold

My First Kiss Got Stolen
We smiled at them and went back to talking to each other. "The most important part is the last competition. The Two People Relay." The teacher told us. "While you guys practice for the other parts of the competition, I'll watch your performance and choose two people for the last game." The teacher said. "Team up in groups of two and practice running." She gave us instructions. Chansung and I teamed up. We were standing on ends and practiced baton touching. 
 
 
 
 
 
We practiced for an hour and took a break. Chansung put his arm around my neck and said," We'll be a great team." I nodded. "I'll announce those who will participate in the other games." Our names weren't called yet. We waited till the end and still didn't get called. "Now the relay race." She said. Chansung was holding my hand tightly. "Nichkhun and Chansung." The teacher announced. Chansung hugged me tightly and we jumped around. "All of you practice hard. Next week's the competition." She said.
 
 
 
 
 
"Class dismissed." She said. School ended. We went home happily. "Should we start practice now?" I asked. He shook his head and replied, "We shouldn't be practicing. We should be resting." He told me. "Why not?" I asked. "Practicing running now won't help during the race. We aren't jump roping or anything so we should warm up before the race instead of practicing." He explained. I listened to him and did not practice. But it felt weird... Not practicing? 
 
 
 
 
 
I went home and slept. I woke up the next day and went to school. I didn't see Chansung around much. And he wasn't there in the hallway... It's so unlike him. I waited for him outside school. Chansung came out. "Chans-" he was with his friends and didn't even notice me standing there foolishly waiting for him. I went up to his house and rang his doorbell. I waited for awhile and someone opened the door. "Who are you?" I asked. "Oh! It's the cutie in class 1-1." That guy said. "I'm Chansung's friend." He said. "Where's Chansung?" I asked. "He's in his room playing with his friends." He to me. "Okay..." I said walking away.
 
 
 
 
 
"Is he in good shape to run?" I mutters to myself. I didn't see Chansung in school... He's been hanging out with his friends. It's just a day till the competition... I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. I kept thinking about how had he been... Am I annoying?... I assured myself that everything's going to go well tomorrow and fell asleep. I went to school and gone to the field where the competition's held at. Almost everyone arrived. I couldn't find Chansung anywhere. "The first competitor..." The announcer said. It's Junsu hyung. I cheered for him and he had gotten first place. 
 
 
 
 
 
"The second competition... Weight lifting." Ah, this is made for Taecyeon hyung. As expected he won. Junho competed on what he's good at, running the 100M race. Wooyoung participated in the same competition I'm in. "The last competition, the two people relay." I got up and warmed up. Chansung came down and warmed up too. I waved at him but he didn't answer. He's suppose to run first and I'm at the end. We stood at our positions. I saw Taec hyung, Junsu hyung and Junho cheering for Wooyoung and I. I smiled at them. "Start!" The announcer said while blowing the whistle. 
 
 
 
 
 
Chansung was running slower than how he ran during practice... I didn't worry and he ran a round and passed me the baton. Our team'a currently the last. I ran like there's no tomorrow and I was just behind the person leading. We were close to the finish line and leaped. I stopped running and was panting like crazy. "The winners are...." "Nichkhun and Chansung!" I was jumping with joy while looking at the hyungs and Junho. Wooyoung was congratulating me and came up to me and hugged me. I wanted to approach Chansung but he wasn't looking too happy and was staring at his friends.
 
 
 
 
 
What the heck is happening? I was confused and just went to where the hyungs and Junho was and waited till they gave out the prize. "Hyung... I think Chansung isn't happy that I won..." I told Junsu hyung. "Are you kidding me? Who wouldnt be happy to win?" He assured me. They gave out the trophies to the winners and called Chansung and I up to the stage. Chansung was smiling. I guess it was just my imagination. We took the trophy and walked down the steps. "Yay! We won." I acted like a kid towards him. He smiled coldly at me and looked at his friends. I went back to my hyungs, Junho and Wooyoung. 
 
 
 
 
 
After that, we continued with school and went back to our classes. I entered the class after changing and sat down. The teacher came in and congratulated me. I thanked her. She gave us all a break since we all participated in the competitions. I went to Chansung's class and stood there waving at him. His friends were laughing at me. Chansung didn't even bother to turn around and look. I walked back to class and drank some water. The teacher started teaching and as always I didn't listen during class. I was thinking about Chansung. My heart was breaking. "Class , you may go now." The teacher told us. 
 
 
 
 
 
I waited outside for Chansung. The hyungs,Junho and Wooyoung walked towards me. "Let's go out and celebrate." Taec hyung told me. "It's okay hyung. You guys go... I'm waiting for someone." I told them. They understood and left. Chansung didn't come out. I walked home alone like the past few days. It started raining. Just like how it was that time. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around hoping it was Chansung. "Ch-" it wasn't Chansung. "Sorry." I apologized and bowed.