It Hurts

My First Kiss Got Stolen
I walked home and I saw the lift closing. I ran and clicked the button. I entered the lift and saw who was behind me. "We won the race!" I said cheerfully. "Yeah..." Chansung replied. There was awkward silence after his answer. "Why..." "Why did you avoid me?" I asked. "I... Didn't avoid you." He told me. It finally reached my floor I ran out with tears in my eyes. I opened the door and went in. I threw my bag and my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said. "Khun you free now? We're still celebrating." Junsu hyung said. "Okay." I answered. I went to change and washed my face.
 
 
 
 
 
I called Junsu hyung to ask where it was. "It's your favorite place. SAM.GYUP.SAL." He said. I knew exactly where it was. I took the bus there. I reached my stop and got off. I walked to the store. I scanned the place and found Junsu hyung and the others. I was about to take a step front... A guy came up to me and said, "Hey cutie." Isn't that the guy who opened the door in Chansung's house? "You won the race!" He said. "Yeah..." I answered. "Chansung has to avoid you for a week." He said laughing. "Huh?" I asked. "We made a bet." "I bet that you would win the race. Chansung bet that you will lose the race since he thought you're slow." He told me.
 
 
 
 
 
"Please leave." I said with my head down. I walked up to Junsu hyung and sat down. He gave me samgyupsal. He kept feeding me. "I'm full..." I told him. After awhile I was all gloomy and quiet different from my usual self. "Wooyoung... Khun is acting weird." Junho whispered to Wooyoung. He nodded and passed the message to Taec hyung. Taec hyung passed it to Junsu hyung. "I know" Junsu hyung replied. "Khun what happened?" He said pulling me into a hug. "Hyung..." I muttered with tears rolling down my cheeks.
 
 
 
 
 
"Chansung... He has been avoiding me... His friends made a bet with him. He didn't think I would win" I said. He patted my head. "I like him too much..." I said. "That ..." Taec hyung said. Junho and Wooyoung came beside me and hugged me. I cried for awhile and didn't feel well after that. "Hyung sorry for ruining the celebration... I'm not feeling well... I'll be going." I told him. I took the bus back. I got into the lift. "Wait!" Someone came running in the elevator. I wiped my tears away. "You okay?" Someone asked with a familiar voice. "Yes..." I said while getting off the lift. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Khun!" He shouted. I turned around it was Chansung. I went into the house and locked the door. I went into the room. I stared at the trophy. I wanted to throw it away. I got out my phone and stared at Chansung's contact. I changed the name from Chansung to . I wanted to delete his photo but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I covered mg face with the blanket. I started crying when I remembered the gifts I gave him. I threw the pillow at the trophy. I'm hopeless. My heart was aching like a knife pierced through it.
 
 
 
 
 
I was awaken by my phone ringing. "" appeared on the screen. I denied it. I changed into school attire and washed my face. My eyes are swollen. I walked to school. I went into the classroom and sat down. The teacher came in and started teaching. I fell asleep in class. The teacher didn't want to wake me up. My dreams were about Chansung. The girl beside me woke me up. "It's break time." I smiled at her and skipped the break. Wooyoung and Junho came in my class and woke me up. "Khun let's go downstairs." Junho said.
 
 
 
 
 
"You guys go..." I told them. They pulled me up. "We're going to the infirmary." Wooyoung said. "Yah! Let go!" I told them. They didn't listen. Suddenly someone stood infront of us. "Yah. I was having fun here. Why did you stop?" I asked them. "Get lost." Wooyoung said. I looked up at that guy. "Khun..." He said. It must've been a week already... "Please leave." I said. "Khun..." He said again. "Leave!" I shouted. He didn't want to listen and so the boys started dragging me again. "Thanks boys..." I thanked them. They're really great friends...
 
 
 
 
 
They brought me to the infirmary. I slept on the bed. "Nurse,I'll go home..." I told the nurse. I walked back to the classroom and got my bag. I walked out of the school and walked home. I opened the door and went in. I placed my bag down and went to sleep. I got a call. It was Junho. "Khun are you still in school?" He asked. "No..I'm not feeling well." I told him. "Khun rest well." I ended the call. I fell asleep. The bell rang. I checked what time is it. School's over. It must be the hyungs.
 
 
 
 
 
I went out of the room and opened the door. "Hyung-" I stared at him. "Khun you alright?" He asked me. "Wait here..." I told him. I got the trophy. "Chansung the trophy..." I said pushing the trophy to him. I wanted to close the door but he prevented me from doing so. "Please leave." I said. He pushed open the door. I pushed him but he grabbed onto my wrist. "Please leave..." I said.