The Hyungs Are The Best

My First Kiss Got Stolen
"Just leave already!" I shouted trying to push him out. "Why?" He asked. "Then why did you avoid me and now you're talking to me again?" I asked. "I didn't avoid-" "Stop lying already!" I shouted at him. "I'm not your play thing..." I said. "I was just-" "When are you going to tell me you bet on me!" I blurted out. "If you didn't have confidence in me, why did you choose to be on my team?" I said. "I'm sorry for winning!" I shouted and pushed him out with the trophy. I leaned my head on the door and cried. I fell on the floor and slept. My phone woke me up. It was Junsu hyung who called. I answered . 
 
"You going to school kid?" He asked.
 
"No... I'll pass today..." I told him.
 
"You cried last night?" Hyung asked.
 
"Am I that obvious?" I asked.
 
"Your voice is all weak. Who wouldn't notice?" He said. 
 
 
He ended the call after that. I was hungry after that. I went into the kitchen and found cup noodle. I cooked it and sat there alone eating it. It should be time Chansung forced me to stay over and we would eat together...I slapped myself and then coughed after than. Khun ah, don't think about that ... I tried to hypnotize myself. I was still eating and the bell rang. I went to open the door. "Can I help-" "Guys! What you doing here?" I said hugging them. Junsu hyung, Taecyeon hyung, Junho and Wooyoung came. "You guys didn't go to school?" I asked. Wooyoung and Junho shook their heads and smiled at me.
 
 
 
 
 
I muffled their hair and hugged them. "After knowing you're tearing apart right now... Would we just leave you alone?" Junsu hyung said smirking at me. I finished up my food. They went into my room without me. "It's my room!" I said. "And we're your brothers." They said in unification. I sat down on the floor with them. "What you guys doing?" I asked. Taecyeon smiled at me showing his teeth. "Truth" he said. "Or" Junsu hyung said. "Dare" Junho and Wooyoung said exactly like twins. Like always. "Get me an empty bottle." Junsu hyung commanded. "Why should I-" "Go already!" He said pointing at the door.
 
 
 
 
 
I couldn't deny my hyung. I went out to take a bottle. I went back into the room. We played Rock Paper Scissors to decide who gets to spin the bottle first. Wooyoung started first. It landed on Taec hyung. "Truth." He said. "You must tell the truth or face the consequences." I warned him. He nodded his head and his face became stiff. Junsu hyung asked him a question. "If Khun and your favorite Green cat is drowning who would you save?" He asked. He thought for awhile. "I would save Khun." He said. "Are you telling the truth?" I asked staring at him he nodded. I felt touch. Since he loved green cat so damn much. 
 
 
 
 
 
After his turn, he spun the bottle and it landed on Junho. "D-Dare." He said feeling worried. We all smiled at him. "We dare you to wear a skirt and a wig. Go to the basketball court and shout 'Milky white skin Lee Junho' " Everyone other than Junho started laughing. He took a gulp and went out to borrow a skirt from my neighbor. We bought him a wig and he wore it. We dragged him to the basketball court. "Go on." Junsu hyung said. We held in our laughter and he started shouting. After he was done shouting he squat down and buried his head in his knees. We ran up to him and hugged him tightly.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyuuuunggg..." He whined while covering his face. "Hyung's sorry." Junsu hyung said. He squat there for so long and Taec hyung couldn't take the heat any longer. He went up to Junho and carried him up. "Junho ah, you're heavier than Khun." He complained. Junho started laughing and forgot about the embarrassing dare he did. We took the lift up and Taec hyung was rushing me to open the door quickly. I opened the door and he walked in quickly. He put him down and Junho was brainwashed or something . It seemed like he forgotten what happen in a short time. Everyone got into the room. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ah, it's hot." Taec hyung whined. I on the air conditioner and they all sat down. Junho spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Dare." I said. "You have to do it or else ." Taec hyung said with a dirty look. Everyone thought of what to dare me. "I dare you to hold Chansung's wrist." He said. "Ayyyyy" everyone replied thinking it's not a big deal. To me, it's a really hard dare. Since the bet on me really hurt me... "Khun ah, you alright?" Junsu hyung asked. I nodded and smiled at him. We continued the game first as Chansung is still in school. I spun the bottle. It landed on Junsu hyung. 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone look at each other smiling. "We can finally get out revenge on him" Taec hyung said. "Dare..." He said staring at us. "I dare you to kiss one of us." I said. His cheeks became red. "Yah! Khun ah! Hyung has always treated you well." Junsu hyung nagged. "Okay fine." I sighed. "Hug alright?" I said. He nodded and agreed. Well since it's a hug, it'll be easy between us... We've always hugged each other. Junsu hyung got up and hugged Taec. "Hyung , you aren't fun at all." Junho complaint. He spun the bottle and it landed on Wooyoung. "Truth." He said. He was afraid what weird dare we would ask him to do. "Would you give Khun to Chansung after seeing him getting hurt?" Taec asked. "I would if Khun still loves him." Wooyoung looked at me with a worried look. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Don't worry." I mouthed to him. He nodded and I patted his back. We changed games after that. We played hide and seek in the house. We voted to decide who will be the seeker. "The seeker has to wear a blindfold" Junho said. "Who would want Khun to be the seeker?" Taec hyung asked. Only Junsu hyung raised his hand. "Hyung!" I said. He mouthed out "sorry" to me. "Who would want Junsu hyung to be the seeker?" Taec hyung asked. Everyone raised up other than Junsu hyung. I laughed. "Yah! Kid!" He said pointing at us. "Count to fifty." We said. Since I knew my house best, I didn't need to worry. I hid behind the sofa. He counted finish and started wondering around since he couldn't see.
 
 
 
 
 
He was getting closer to Taec , I got a pillow and threw it at him. He directed his direction to me. Junho started making noises to save me. "Thanks" I mouthed to him. He smiled back. Time passed by and Junsu hyung still hadn't caught anyone. He finally grabbed on something. He caught Wooyoung. He took off the blindfold and started cheering by himself. "We're tired. We'll end the game here." Taec hyung said. "Yah!" Junsu hyung blowed off. He went up to Taec hyung and started hitting him. Taec hyung saw the clock and said "Chansung must be home." Junsu hyung stopped hitting him and grinned at me. "Sorry Khun,
I had to save myself." 
 
 
It's time...
 
 
*****
Sorry,  I updated it a little later than expected.