The First Meeting

My First Kiss Got Stolen
I was standing in front of the notice board, checking which class I'm in. "Assa!" I said softly while bumping into a tall guy. "S-Sorry" I apologized. I saw his name tag ' Hwang Chansung ' He looked at me and I took a small peek at how he looks like. I blushed noticing how good he looks.  "Your eyes are gigantic" he said staring at me. "Uh.. Thanks" I replied. "Nichkhun?" He said staring at my name tag. "Cute." He said smirking while walking away with his hands in his pockets.  I continued staring at him and felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around. "Hyung!" I said hugging Junsu hyung tightly.
 
 
 
 
 
"Woah. Got into the top class again. Smartass." Junsu hyung said. I laughed while burying my head in his chest. Junsu hyung's in third year and I'm in my first. "I bet you're going to be popular once you step into the classroom. With your looks and ." Junsu hyung said. I covered his mouth to prevent him from talking anymore. We were fooling around until the bell rang. "Taec and I will meet you during the break. Bring Junho and Wooyoung too." He said touching my hair and ran off to class afterwards. I walked up to my classroom and entered. I found a sit beside a girl. She started squealing with her friend when I sat down. Ugh. Well it's too bad I'm gay . 
 
 
 
 
 
Our teacher came in. Placing his stuff on the teacher's desk. He started introducing himself. "We'll start from Eunji." He said. I didn't care started scribbling on my hand and books. "Chan-" I read what I wrote and started blushing. "Nichkhun." The teacher said. I zoned out for awhile. "Yes?" I asked. "Introduce yourself." He said. I stood up and girls started screaming. I introduced myself and sat down. The girl beside me introduced herself and I went back to me scribbling on my stuff.  "Chansung..." I mumbled. "Do you want to share what you were talking about?" The teacher asked me. 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'll go to the washroom." I said walking out. I walked around the school. Who's that guy over there? A guy with a tall build was standing in the hall way leaning on the walls. He turned around. "Nichkhun?" He said smirking. "Skipping classes?" He said walking towards me. I took a big gulp and answered  "Yeah..." I answered. He stood infront of me and I waved at him. He grabbed my wrist and I started blushing. What is he doing? "Ch-" I closed my hand. Oh god. He could've seen it. He let go of my wrist. "I'll go back now. Or the teacher's going to start looking for me." I said walking back.
 
 
 
 
I entered the classroom and sat down in my seat. The bell rang. "Class dismissed." The teacher said. I stood up and walked out of the classroom. I went to look for Wooyoung and Junho. I went to Wooyoung's class first since it's closer. "Wooyoung,let's look for Junho." I said. He stood up and followed me. "Junho's class is around the corner." Wooyoung told me. I waited outside while Wooyoung called Junho. "Junho,let's go." Wooyoung called out. Junho stood up immediately and followed us to the cafeteria. 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung!" I waved at Junsu hyung and Taecyeon hyung. "Yah! Come here." Junsu hyung called out to us. We went up to him and he introduced us to three girls. "Hyung,you know I'm gay" I whispered to him. "That third girl ain't for you." He whispered back. I felt relieved and walked to the parade square since I got nothing to do. I sat down on the pavement and two girls came running up to me. Oh god. It's my first day here and this happens. "H-Hi." The girl with short hair said and gave me a box of chocolates. I stood up and smiled at her. The second girl didn't even bother to greet me and gave me a note and sweets. They both ran away squealing.
 
 
 
 
Ugh. Confessions. I was about to throw them away until someone stopped me. I looked up and saw Chansung. "Keep the gifts at least. We can eat them." He said. "We?" I said with big eyes staring at him. "Yeah." He answered. I started blushing loving how straightforward he is. I quickly looked down before he noticed me blushing. I stood up and threw the letters away. "You can have it." I said passing him the gifts I got. "Thanks." He said smiling at me.  "Khun ah!" Junsu hyung screaming my name. I wave at him with a smile. "Who's that?" He asked. "They're my good friends. We're like brothers." I said smiling by myself. "Next time greet me that way too." He said. "Huh?" I asked. "Greet me the way you greet your good friends." He said looking away.
 
 
 
 
"Okay..." I said. "Meet me later at 1.30PM" He told me. "Why?" I asked. "Meet me in the hallway." He said ignoring my question. He turned his back and walked away. I watched him walk away until Junsu hyung swung his arm around my shoulder and said, "You must like him a lot. Wait no. Love him." He said smiling. "N-No I don't." I answered. "You're even muttering now. Don't bother denying. I saw what happened. Your cheeks can get pretty red." He said. "Shut up hyung." I said. He muffled my hair and the break ended. I walked up to my class and took my seat. Before the teacher arrived a bunch of girls came up to me and gave me notes and a gift.
 
 
 
 
I smiled at them and the teacher came walking in. She introduced herself and started teaching. I should give these gifts to Chansung. I smiled to myself. After teaching for a whole hour she gave us a quiz. I looked at the time, 1.00PM. I rushed through my paper and handed it to the teacher. "May I go to the washroom?" I asked. She nodded and I went. I checked my watch. 1.35. Ah . I'm 5 minutes late. I stopped for awhile. Why am I fussing over this? "Nichkhun." Chansung said. My heart started beating faster. I walked up to him like I'm hypnotized or something. "Sorry I'm late." I said. He smiled at me. "I received more gifts. I'll give them to you after school." I told him. "Sure thing." He said muffling my hair. He stood near the windows and was staring outside.
 
 
 
 
 He started smiling. "What are you staring at?" I asked. "The sky." He said. I stared at the sky. "Woah..." I said with my mouth wide opened. "Close your mouth Khun." He said. My left ear started getting red hearing him call me Khun. Light shined on my face and I covered an eye. "Wow. You're too pretty to be a boy." He said. "Don't call me pretty." I pouted. "Why can't I be a girl?" I mumbled to myself. "I heard what you said." Chansung said. "I like boys better than girls." Chansung said. "I do too." I blurted out. I felt a finger around my wrist. I looked down. Chansung's holding my hand... Well sort of. Does he like me? Wait... The hyungs held my hands before too... I guess he takes me as a friend...