Chapter Six

Here I am (Discontinued)

Chapter Six:

 

When Haeyin and her members signed the contract all had wide smiles on their faces. One step at a time their dreams of becoming superstars would be coming true. Haeyin's attention then turned to Leeteuk who was still staring out the window behind Minye. Minye saw that and smiled at her.

 

“I forgot to introduce you to one of our top artists. Park Leeteuk.” Minye said introducing Leeteuk.

 

While Minye was introducing him Leeteuk didn't bother looking at her direction. His attention was fixated on the view that he was staring at.

 

“Leeteuk, would you like to greet your new colleagues?” Siwon said to him tapping his shoulder.

“Sssh... do you hear that?” Leeteuk said placing a finger on Siwon's lips.

“Hear what? I don't hear anything.” Siwon replied confused by what Leeteuk had just asked.

“Exactly. You and Minye are the only ones talking. I didn't hear anything from my so-called new colleagues.” Leeteuk told him.

 

Leeteuk finally turned around and faced them. Seeing Leeteuk face to face Haeyin couldn't help but blush. He was handsome. The way he dressed and moved really made him look more like a superstar. The only problem Haeyin had with him was his expression. He may look good but his expression was different.

 

“Um... ano... It's really nice to meet you...”Hyeo started to say but she got interrupted when someone barged in the door.

 

“Yah! I have a bone to pick with you Choi Siwon!”A short girl that looked like she was in her teens yelled.

“Oh.. Boy... here we go again....” Siwon said placing a hand on his face.

 

This is going to be a long... long day.

 

Leeteuk gave Siwon a pat on his shoulders before walking past him. Minye walked right up to him. She looked at him and Leeteuk knew what that look meant.

 

“Show the new artists around.” Minye said to him.

 

Leeteuk took a deep breath, nodded his head and walked up to where Onew was.

 

“All of you follow me.” Leeteuk said to them.

 

Onew looked at his sister and with the rest of Star they followed Leeteuk. Once they were out the door Leeteuk stopped walking and faced them again. He stopped all of the sudden that Haeyin bumped her head on his back earning a glare from him.

 

“I'm sorry.” Haeyin said to him avoiding his gaze.

“I suggest you go home and come back again tomorrow to start your official stay here in Talent Entertainment.” Leeteuk said before turning around to walk away from them.

“But you said you would show us around.” Onew said to him.

“I don't have time to show you around and FYI, it's going to take more than a performance at a club for you to impress me. So until you prove what you're capable of, I won't recognize any of you as an artist.” Leeteuk said walking away.

 

Haeyin closed her eyes and counted up to three. She was about to blow her top. She had never met a more arrogant person than Park Leeteuk.

 

“Did that guy ever learn manners? I mean, sure we're not as famous as he is... but he could at least be a bit nice to us. He makes me so mad...” Haeyin said venting out her anger on the piece of meat on her plate.

 

Onew watched as Haeyin massacred the piece of meat on her plate with a fork. Onew was glad that he was seated far from her otherwise she would have massacred the chicken on his plate as well. The members of Star celebrated the signing of the contract at their favorite dining place. Haeyin didn't feel like celebrating. She was so mad at how Leeteuk had treated her and her friends.

 

“What did you expect? Park Leeteuk is a famous international superstar. He's at the peak of his career while we are barely starting ours. Meeting him is enough for me.” Key said with a shrug.

“I agree with Key. He's more handsome in person. I hope I can meet him again soon. Darn it! I forgot to ask for an autograph.” Hyeo said before taking a bite from her food.

“He's a stuck-up snob.” Haeyin continued ranting.

“I agree with Haeyin.” Minho said nodding his head.

“You always agree with Haeyin in everything.” Onew said smiling at Minho when his cheeks turned pink.

“I swear I'm going to make that Park Leeteuk recognize us as singers. Just you wait Park Leeteuk!” Haeyin said placing her hands on the table and stood up.

 

Haeyin stood so fast and placed a lot of force on the table causing it to fall down. The members were fortunate enough to have finished their meal when that happened.

 

“Yah! I know your upset but don't tear the place down!” Onew told his sister.

“Why do you even care what that jerk thinks anyway?” Minho asked Haeyin.

 

Haeyin had no answer to that question.

 

Why do I care so much what Leeteuk thinks?

Is it because he's a superstar?

 

“My pride won't allow me to have anyone talk like that to us.” Haeyin answered him.

 

The truth was it wasn't just because of pride. There was something inside Haeyin that wanted Leeteuk's approval and she was determined to get it.