Chapter One

Here I am (Discontinued)

Chapter One:

 

Krrng!

Krrrng!

Krrrng!

 

Haeyin opened one eye and looked at her alarm clock. She sat up immediately when she saw the time. It was her first day of her new day job and she can't afford to be late. She quickly got dressed and went downstairs where her brother was happily eating a plate of fried chicken.

 

“Onew-oppa!” Haeyin said to him just as he was about to take a bite from his chicken.

 

Haeyin took the plate away from him and glared at him.

 

“Yah!” Onew said when Haeyin took his beloved chicken away.

“You said you'd wake me up!” Haeyin said to him with a pout.

“I did! It's not my fault that you didn't wake up on time. Now, give me back my chicken!” Onew said grabbing the plate from Haeyin.

“Seriously! Is your chicken more important than your twin sister?!” Haeyin asked him while she put on her shoes.

“Um... do I need to answer that?” Onew said scratching his head.

“Never mind. I got to go. Bye oppa!” Haeyin said heading out the door.

“Don't be late for our audition tonight!” Onew called out after her.

 

Onew shook his head while watching his younger twin running across the street.

 

“Now... where was I?” Onew said looking at the plate of fried chicken in front of him.

 

Ever since as far as Onew could remember he and Haeyin had always been together. Their parents died early and they were left in the care of their uncle. They were fortunate enough to have graduated in college. But in order to help their uncle, Haeyin did odd jobs while Onew worked at the cafe across where they lived as a barista. Besides working and helping their uncle, the two of them were also in a band and compete in competitions to earn some extra money.

 

Money was important to them. That's why Haeyin couldn't afford to be late in her first day of her job. After a long while, Haeyin finally landed a decent job with decent salary. She couldn't afford to loose it.

 

Haeyin ran like lightning towards the bus stop where she quickly went in the bus and silently prayed that she wouldn't be late.

 

Please don't make me late...

Please...

 

Haeyin arrived at her workplace ten minutes later. She checked her watch and saw that she had three minutes more to spare. She ran like crazy in to the building and went in to the personnel department. She was working for a Temp Agency where she was assigned to work such as cleaning the house, cooking, babysitting, etc. She went in and saw the head of the department waiting for her.

 

“You made it just in time Ms. Lee.” The head said to her with a smile.

 

Haeyin greeted her with a bow and smiled back.

 

Thank God!

 

“I have a job for you. Talent Entertainment called and said they needed someone to clean one of their dorms. The pay is ___________ and if you're lucky you can work for one of their artists. Are you going to accept it?” The head said to her.

“Are you kidding me? Of course I'll take it! I'll take anything if it pays that much.” Haeyin said excitedly.

“Okay. I like your enthusiasm. Now, I want you to go to personnel and get directions to Talent Record's Dormitory. They'll know what to do.” The Head said to her.

“Yes sir!” Haeyin said enthusiastically.

 

Yes! Finally!  A job that I liked!

I wonder who the artist is living in that dorm.

I bet he's someone really famous.

Gah! I'm going to work for a famous celebrity.