Not an update but an announcement

Here I am (Discontinued)

Since I'm so down lately and probably too lazy to think of anything else, my story Here I am is in need of applicants for cameos, the applicants will be featured as artists/trainees/trainors in TALENT.

The applicants will be having their cameos as the story goes on.

Rules:

1. First come first serve basis. Meaning the first one to apply will be the first one featured. The second one will follow and so on. I might be featuring applicants as a group depending on your application form on one chapter.

2. Be patient. Meaning be patient enough to wait for your character to appear. The applicants will appear as cameos so you will be featured according to the flow of the story.

3. Subscribe. It's not mandatory but very much appreciated.

4. Fill up the application form and post it on the comment box. Application Forms that are incomplete will not be entertained or accepted.

5. Enjoy the story. This is mandatory! (Joke. Hahahaha) But seriously... hope you'll enjoy the story.

Thanks a lot!

KSY092111

Application Form:

AFF NAME:

CHARACTER NAME:

AGE/NATIONALITY:

GROUP/SOLO: (willing to be in a group or a solo artist)

TALENT: (Aka... singing, dancing, acting...etc.)

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: (please be specific)

PAIRINGS: (do you want to be paired up with a kpop idol/actor/actress?... Leeteuk, Siwon and Kyuhyun of Super Junior, Minho and Onew of Shinee are taken)

PICTURE: (Link to your picture) (optional)

OTHERS: (something I forgot to mention)

Enjoy!